Post your Togrutas here!

DeLaaNie

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Majority of them are all going to look the same with either body type 1 or 2 and female.

People really have a strong imagination....

well to be honest, type 4 just wouldn't look right, and type 3 amazonian a bit extreme (besides already have a type 3 amazonian sent).

as for female vs. male, think majority people roll female regardless and here female just look better compared to their male counterparts.

I think male type 4 will probably be the rarest of potential builds.

well to be honest, type 4 just wouldn't look right, and type 3 amazonian a bit extreme (besides already have a type 3 amazonian sent).

as for female vs. male, think majority people roll female regardless and here female just look better compared to their male counterparts.

I think male type 4 will probably be the rarest of potential builds.

Didn't like BT3 much, but to be honest, I actually thought about female BT4 for a while as well, it just didn't quite fit this particular character. Could be good for a Bounty Hunter or Trooper, though, possibly also Smuggler.

Edited by Luinthoron

I can't whip up the enthusiasm to buy the species and make one since they picked the worst looking male lekku possible. Why couldn't they at least have given an option as to long vs. short? Obviously they can make the long ones since they gave them to the females. I wish they had warned us. Now I'll just be envious when I see the fantastic looking male NPCs knowing I can't make one that looks a fraction as good.:mad:

can we get some better pics. first one was a mount pic....second was a pic of a face, third one was the size of a pack of gum. the only good pics were the trooper and the knight.

excuse my impulsiveness but just zoon in, hit print screen and just post the picture lol.

can we get some better pics. first one was a mount pic....second was a pic of a face, third one was the size of a pack of gum. the only good pics were the trooper and the knight.

excuse my impulsiveness but just zoon in, hit print screen and just post the picture lol.

Fine fine, lol. When I get a nice outfit I'll add some better shots; I'm actually a Sage.

Edited by DeLaaNie

I can't whip up the enthusiasm to buy the species and make one since they picked the worst looking male lekku possible. Why couldn't they at least have given an option as to long vs. short? Obviously they can make the long ones since they gave them to the females. I wish they had warned us. Now I'll just be envious when I see the fantastic looking male NPCs knowing I can't make one that looks a fraction as good.:mad:

Well then I guess you won't ever make a male one then because that is what they are suppose to look like.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.