I <3 shadows/sins that think theyre cool for using the other dps spec

Obviousenuendo

he was talking about killing a deception sin with his merc. deceptin doesn't appear bad. the guy he wrote his dissertation about was bad. a good deception will clean any merc's clock before he can finish rolling dcds.

i have to agree with foxmob here i do this to his merc all the time foxmob play's a merc very well yet he is at a disadvantage against a good deception sin. you cant kit when your cced to death. /WAVE

i have to agree with foxmob here i do this to his merc all the time foxmob play's a merc very well yet he is at a disadvantage against a good deception sin. you cant kit when your cced to death. /WAVE

lol no. you and your army of stealth always running around with you though....

how deception works.

open with discharge and pray that it crits, use maul with duplicity proc, pray that that crits. use chavoloence twice pray that it hits for more than 3K each. then use ball lightning, pray that it crits AND gets up heave proc.

your opponent is still alive because none of that happens.

then the enemy (me) H2F and make them pay... on my sniper, or guardian if I wanted to.

infiltration vs serenity is like street racing with the option of using a 2000 automatic cavalier, or a turbo charged bmw m3gtr.. a skilled driver can perform with both..but that same driver is always going to do better with one than the other..

how deception works.

open with discharge and pray that it crits, use maul with duplicity proc, pray that that crits. use chavoloence twice pray that it hits for more than 3K each. then use ball lightning, pray that it crits AND gets up heave proc.

your opponent is still alive because none of that happens.

then the enemy (me) H2F and make them pay... on my sniper, or guardian if I wanted to.

infiltration vs serenity is like street racing with the option of using a 2000 automatic cavalier, or a turbo charged bmw m3gtr.. a skilled driver can perform with both..but that same driver is always going to do better with one than the other..

Do NOT open from stealth with discharge. You pop recklessness in stealth, open with spike, discharge, stun, maul, and if they run away and aren't white barred, LOL slash. Or you can stealth out, mezz them and use CrD. Yes depending on if the rngods are smiling on you or not, you could have nothing crit(and that really needs to be fixed)or you can wreck your opponent. Plus with 3.3, dot spread will be essentially useless unless your opponents are stupid and all crowd around a node.

Edited by Iona_Var

big no no here do not hit recklessness then spike you consume a stack of recklessness that way it spike recklessness then maul

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't recklessness only proc with force abilities. Far as I remember spike is energy/tech damage.

I heard back whwn decp was the only viable thing. Opening with spike was stupid. Something about use reckless and dischargw first cuz spike is a waste.

the opener is spike+reckless+maul+ball+dicharge+ball you have to hit one saber stick as a filler before the last ball lightning then to Voltaic Slashes then maul

Edited by Neoforcer

If you ball lightning before using 3 stack discharge, you're wasting damage.

first ball consume 1 stack of recklessness with 3 stacks of static charge for discharge consume 1 stack recklessness then the second ball lightning consume 1 stack recklessness so were is the loss in damage. This is only opening from stealth not a sustained rotation. That is one hell of a opening combo Kre'a. Here a pic with procs so you can understand what i am saying http://i.imgur.com/eO75366.jpg

Putting discharge before ball lighting when coming out of stealth does no change the damage of discharge in any way. because you are using 3 stacks of static charge in discharge with the above rotation

this is only a opener on a 1v1 target and not a ideal rotation for sustain fights it is your lead off for sustained and wrecks healers or any target coming out of stealth entering the fight. It will also get the attention of any persons guarding healers since you just went through there hole health bar in a few sec

first ball consume 1 stack of recklessness with 3 stacks of static charge for discharge consume 1 stack recklessness then the second ball lightning consume 1 stack recklessness so were is the loss in damage. This is only opening from stealth not a sustained rotation. That is one hell of a opening combo Kre'a. Here a pic with procs so you can understand what i am saying http://i.imgur.com/eO75366.jpg

Putting discharge before ball lighting when coming out of stealth does no change the damage of discharge in any way. because you are using 3 stacks of static charge in discharge with the above rotation

this is only a opener on a 1v1 target and not a ideal rotation for sustain fights it is your lead off for sustained and wrecks healers or any target coming out of stealth entering the fight. It will also get the attention of any persons guarding healers since you just went through there hole health bar in a few sec

Thou there is a bug in Twin surge that causes ball lightning consume 2 stacks of recklessness if twin surge procs. Shadows don't suffer from this bug. So opening with ball might leave your burst "short".

your fancy misunderstanding of the spec makes me laugh.