PvE HM Progression Guild List

Joran-Koon

Hello Harbinger,

The recent events have decimated the PvE HM progression community and driven many of our players away from the game. For this reason, I would like to start (and maintain) this thread with the purpose of publicly showing which guilds are left and where there progress is.

We have had many transfers to Harbinger with everyone asking the same question "where is a good place to raid". By compiling this list, we can give anyone a snapshot of the guilds progressing in ToS and Rav HM. Our community is fragmented and the first step to getting it back together is to communicate who is still going.

Now, I'm not going to make this "ultra-official" with pretty colors. I am simply going to list guilds who still raid and their progress (ex. 8/10). So please post here if you would like your guild on this list. My hope is that this will help us all with recruitment and bring some glimmer of hope to our dwindling progression community.

Post example

Guild: Provectus

Progress: 10/10

Faction: Imperial

Also, feel free to update here when anyone of you guys get another boss down. Proof is nice but not necessary. Like I said, this is to get a feel for our server's HM progression, nothing official.

Edited by Joran-Koon

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guild Name - Progress (in HM)

Provectus 1 - 10/10

Provectus 2 - 10/10

Intrepid - 10/10

Four of Five (APAC) - 10/10

Paramount - 10/10

Push - 10/10

Euphoric - 10/10

Malevolence - 10/10

Midian 1 (APAC) - 10/10

Midian 2 (APAC) - 9/10

Failure 1 - 10/10

Failure 3 - 8/10

Failure 4 - 10/10

Failure 6 - 8/10

Failure 7 - 7/10

The Ex-Dalborran Elitists (APAC) - 10/10

Epidemic 4 (APAC) - 10/10

Excession / Dei Ex Machina 1 (APAC) - 9/10

Excession / Dei Ex Machina 2 (APAC) - 6/10

Elusive - 10/10

Psy-Ops 1 - 8/10

Psy-Ops 2 - 8/10

Psy-Ops 3 - 7/10

Psy-Ops 4 - 6/10

Eternal Oblivion (APAC) - 8/10

Dangerously Incompetent 1 - 9/10

Dangerously Incompetent 2 - 8/10

Ewokalypse Now 1 (APAC) - 7/10

Ewokalypse Now 2 (APAC) - 10/10

Ewokalypse Now 3 (APAC) - 5/10

Ewokalypse Now 4 (APAC) - 8/10

Rogue Elite 1 - 7/10

Rogue Elite 4 - 8/10

Invictus 1 - 8/10

Invictus 2 - 8/10

Invictus 3 - 6/10

Cereal Killerz - 7/10

Lagging Out - 8/10

Synergy 1 - 7/10

Synergy 2 - 6/10

Warchild (APAC) - 7/10

Dark Legacy - 7/10

Inquisition 1 - 7/10

Inquisition 2 - 4/10

Idiot's Array - 7/10

Valar Dohaeris (APAC) - 7/10

Vindicated - (APAC) 5/10

Reclamation - 5/10

Bad Co - 4/10

Constant Mayhem - 4/10

The Last Dark Reapers / PURgE - 5/10

MadCast - 5/10

Disciples of Dar'Nala (APAC) - 6/10

Edited by Joran-Koon

Paramount (Just returned to the game) - 10/10, but on current team which is just starting to rebuild today, we only have 7 members. All are 10/10 but this team has not run together yet, and at least 2 of those 7 will continue hiatus for another month at least.

Very excited to be back as I really missed the game / community. I will also be looking for other raid teams for myself to join if there are some HM guilds running after 8PM PST.

Just happy to be back. It wasn't fun watching all my friends leave for other games but I am hoping to give it another strong go and to remain optimistic :D

Like I said, I missed the community and hope for nothing but good experiences going forward.

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear. We are back as of this week. But 2 of our core won't be. So we are replacing them for now. We should be raiding by end of week or next week. But maybe we aren't welcome in your thread.

You are welcome splizz lol. Just was lacking in clarity. Heard you guys shook the rust off tonight, glad to hear it. Like I said, the goal is to list those of us still on Harb actively progressing and because paramount has been dormant for so long I wasn't 100% sure if you were actually back or not. Also, you're previous progress is 10/10 but that doesn't reflect your current state, which again, is the aim of this thread.

No hard feelings peeps, just trying to get a clear picture of who is all left in our lovely little community.