• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dangerously Incompetent

Progress: 8/10 (Missing Cora and Revan)

Faction: Imperial

Run times are Wed/Thursday 5:30 server.

We have a second team in development for Monday/Tuesday.

We recently transferred from Begeren and are enjoying the new server and the larger amount of competitive PVE players.

Edited by bluecheesebandit

<The Last Dark Reapers>

Progress:

HM group 1: 4/10

HM group 2: 4/10

Region: Mostly U.S. West coast with a handful of members in Central and Eastern Time zones.

Additional info: Recently transferred from a dwindling PvP server. Currently seeking a tank and DPS for HM2.

<PURgE>

Faction: Republic

Progress: 4/10

Region: Reference above.

Additional info: Mirror guild of Last Dark Reapers. Seeking new members for expansion of main group or possible creation of second progression group.

Guild: MadCast

Progress: 3/10

We were on the Bastion server until just last week.

We have 2 HM OPS runs each week and we got SS to 13% before wiping last weekend so we are actively trying to pass this content before the level cap increase.

ps. Jobo is awesome

I don't play anymore and the Ewoks 9/10 team stopped raiding the minute they made that announcement so I wont count my team.

HOWEVER <Ewokalypse Now> still has 4 teams. Republic side as well.

Ewokalypse Now: Flitchee 7/10 (APAC)

Ewokalypse Now: Chirpa 8/10 (APAC)

Ewokalypse Now: Graak 5/10 (APAC)

Ewokalypse Now: Nippet 8/10 (APAC)

Cheers,

Rev

Edited by Revenal

As the GM of Warchild (Imperial) and the Leader of Sarlacc Squad our progression is more fun based. We continue to try every week Thursday/Monday :D

Guild: Warchild

Team: Sarlacc Squad

Progression: 7/10 (APAC) Torque/Commanders

Cheers

Jeble

Guild: Dark Legacy

Progress: 7/10 (8M)

Raid Times: 7:30 Server Thurs/Fri

Dark Legacy is currently recruiting a couple DPS due to a few members leaving due to real life issues. If you want to apply contact Vubis or Storkaa in game or visit our website: http://dark-legacy.guildlaunch.com/. We would prefer people with experience in Hm Tos/Rav but are willing to make exceptions for people who are friendly and willing to learn mechanics and master their class. In addition we run Tuesday alt runs or nim timed runs 7:30-10pm pst.

Edited by Soccernator

• 3 weeks later...
Fourth page, had to dig for this one. <Dangerously Incompetent> is now 9/10 with a second group 7/10. I do have a video which I'll probably post on our guild website a bit later after I figure out how to edit out the fact I forgot to pop an adrenal with my opener on Ruugar. :mad: Next week we get to finally work on Revan!

t I forgot to pop an adrenal with my opener on Ruugar

don't feel to bad, my first cora kill i was accidentally running double focused retribution relics on my gunslinger. didn't realise until we were doing malaphar the next week and was wondering if i needed another relic or not. still managed to out dps ero though XD

Edited by warnl