I like puppies.

TheSeventhJedi

Well, since all the threads seem to be about the exact same thing over the past 24 hours, I thought I'd do something different.

I don't want to talk about ops. I don't want to talk about doom, or gloom, or majorities. I'd like to talk about

It's topical because there are pets in the game.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those who like puppies are fractional minority of SWTOR players and I'd rather the developers not invest their time and resources into placating such a small fringe group. The fact is that this game has never been about liking puppies. It is well established that the majority of players like wombats. BW should focus its efforts on adding new wombat content.

Also, I heard that the new expansion will remove all my house plants, and I will have to somehow "reacquire" my house plants. This is unacceptable. Especially if I lose the house plant with which I cultivated* my love interest.

*See what I did thar?

those who like puppies are fractional minority of swtor players and i'd rather the developers not invest their time and resources into placating such a small fringe group. The fact is that this game has never been about liking puppies. It is well established that the majority of players like wombats. Bw should focus its efforts on adding new wombat content.

Also, i heard that the new expansion will remove all my house plants, and i will have to somehow "reacquire" my house plants. This is unacceptable. Especially if i lose the house plant with which i cultivated* my love interest.

*see what i did thar?

omg rofl :D

Those who like puppies are fractional minority of SWTOR players and I'd rather the developers not invest their time and resources into placating such a small fringe group. The fact is that this game has never been about liking puppies. It is well established that the majority of players like wombats. BW should focus its efforts on adding new wombat content.

Also, I heard that the new expansion will remove all my house plants, and I will have to somehow "reacquire" my house plants. This is unacceptable. Especially if I lose the house plant with which I cultivated* my love interest.

*See what I did thar?

*Stands up and applauds furiously. Wipes a tear away and continues to applaud* Amazing, truly amazing.

For the record, wombats are awesome, but you voicing of them as being in the majority of player base is incorrect. in fact, the majority of players prefer Sugar Glider content over all of that. I do agree with your house plant frustration though, but think of it as a chance to get to know your plants a little better since they will undoubtedly have new stories to tell you of when you reacquire them. ;)

Well, since all the threads seem to be about the exact same thing over the past 24 hours, I thought I'd do something different.

I don't want to talk about ops. I don't want to talk about doom, or gloom, or majorities. I'd like to talk about

It's topical because there are pets in the game.

Im a cat person, have 4 of the little monsters... :)

But there are no puppies.

well then i guess this is a semi-request for puppies?

What does this and the entire front page have to do with slot machines...it seems we are getting the white nights back together and inquiring minds want to know as the lines seem to be blurring.

well then i guess this is a semi-request for puppies?

What does this and the entire front page have to do with slot machines...it seems we are getting the white nights back together and inquiring minds want to know as the lines seem to be blurring.

I read a blog by a guy who claims to have seen a Reddit post by someone who overheard the whispered comments of a person who picked up rumors from a super secret "Cantina" event (said event being a pair of data entry typists who fancy themselves armchair "MMO developers" sharing margaritas at the Mexican restaurant downtown), in which it was "announced" that BW is adding puppies as a reward to the slot machines.