How are you preparing your toons for KotFE?

Shirvington

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying to max affection with as many companions as I can. It would be nice to be able to get all of them maxed for the class achievements, but that might be too hard.

Also trying to get each crafting profession maxed.

Wrote up a spreadsheet charting all my characters and their major story decisions, who lived, who died, what their chap 3 ending was, and who they romanced.

Getting as many chars as possible though SOR and Ziost.

Would like to organize all my Fraps videos.

Earn more money and comms.

Not really. I mean, how can I prepare for something that I have little information on.

The only thing preparing for would be crafting, but so far, aside from the fact that starting the expasion you lose all your companions, I know nothing else

1. Make credits and comms.

2. Level w/12x 3 new toons to see stories as DS that I only did as LS before (trooper, consular, knight).

3. Gathering/hoarding mats. Who knows what crafting will become? I can pick them up "on the way" as I level new toons, or while doing dailies on old toons. Mats may be useful, I'm confident that empty cargo bays are not.

If you have "concerns" about a video game, you must live an extraordinarily pampered life.

Oh my. It must be nice being a blank slate with no opinions and concers about the things you enjoy in life.

Moving on to someone that knows how to stay on subject and stay civil.

I've been trying to max affection with as many companions as I can. It would be nice to be able to get all of them maxed for the class achievements, but that might be too hard.

Also trying to get each crafting profession maxed.

Wrote up a spreadsheet charting all my characters and their major story decisions, who lived, who died, what their chap 3 ending was, and who they romanced.

Getting as many chars as possible though SOR and Ziost.

Would like to organize all my Fraps videos.

Earn more money and comms.

You sir / mam are far more organized than I am, lol, I am just trying to get my gear up, thats it. And clearing cargo space just in case companions do lose gear.

How are you preparing your toons for KotFE?

I'm not.

Unless there's a leak we won't have enough information to prepare until after it's too late.

Bioware has decided that hype is more important than fact. Again.

Edited by Max_Killjoy

I'm not.

Unless there's a leak we won't have enough information to prepare until after it's too late.

Bioware has decided that hype is more important than fact. Again.

We won't have the info this is true, hence a SWAG is order;) Credits are a good bet to be useful for something no matter what;)

All All Chars maxed Ulti - Check

Interesting thought. Doesn't BW downgrade comms each expansion cycle? So Ult become Elites and Elites become Basic? And they let us have over the cap for Basic comms but you can't earn any more until you drop below the cap? I remember they did this with Ranked to Unranked Warzone comms before, and I'm pretty sure they did the same thing with converting operation comms to planetary comms a while back.