How many Day One (or early access) veterans are still playing?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early access player here. I played for about 6 months, then between deployments and mil life have only just returned the past month.

I shamelessly flaunt my Founder title.

Ha, same here! I returned a few hours ago, I think it was late 2012 I ended up stopping, 2 young children, moving to a new area to be closer to our parents so the kids see the grandparents a lot more than every few months when we could catch up + more meant I just felt like I had no time and motivation for [online] gaming at the time.

Second thing I did once I got my head around the game again was flaunt founder title :D First was checking the mails, still feel like I am discovering this for the first time again. Much fun feeling like a level 50 noob :rak_03:

Edited by undinism

I'm a founder, played solid in the beginning. Played 1 character to level 50 with another player. Then stopped playing for a long time. I started playing again this month, and I now have two level 50's and I'm working on another character. Lots of things have changed, so I'm exploring the new stuff.

did beta for one week and was live at 5 when tor launched. took maybe eight months off since tor was getting dull and been back ever since.

Disappointed at Ziost part 1 & 2. expected a lot more and sure doesn't seem like no one cares about doing that boss fight op.

Hopefully, KOTFE supposedly being 9 chapters long on the get go, will be more exciting than Ziost.

Since I expect Zakuul to be the main planet or one of them, just hope this expansion brings back the excitement to TOR.

I seriously can't imagine how if they make old content (DF/DP/TFB/SNV and the old level 50 fps and ops) revised to the new cap level of 65, how that's going to make it more exciting.

Whenever they add a HM or NIM mode, the only thing they do is add more crazy mechanics and/or more HP and drop higher rated gear.

That's not new, just means you have to fight longer and change tactics to an op/fp you more or less are/were farming.

Expansions should be about new content, new worlds to explore and conquer and new challenges, not beefing up old stuff to co-exist with the rising cap level.

Edited by IslanderRebel
spelling error

Who else was here on Day One and is still playing?

Sort of. I remember waiting in line and getting booted a lot, don't think I got to log/play any.

Still here, because I like to lick light sabers.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Early access was I.

I keep coming back even after sometimes taking off an entire year. I'm sticking with casual play for now (summer) and only play my agent/smugglers as I really do not like other classes ... slinger/sniper, scondrel/Operative for life. My main bud I played Swtor with passed away 2 years back and myself and a couple other friends just couldn't log in and play until time enough time passed.

Currently though I am leveling my scoundrel (only one I have bothered to level) but am sick of Imperial side so sticking with Republic. Leveling from 27-30 strictly through pvp then will continue main story quest and burn out the next pvp bracket for a bit too before end game content. No rush at all until new expansion hits.

Swtor is my current fall back game but will forever be a love/hate relationship with it. So many flaws that go along with all the good.

i had beta access and was here until they went f2p. i wanted to wait and see what would happen, how they handled it. unfortunately, i havebeen through a lot since then and could not for the life of me remeber the details on the acct i set up to start.

i started a new acct and have been mostly happy since

I had an extremely brief (like two days) lapse of my subscription, because my card changed and I was on a trip when the account actually lapsed. Other than that, I've been subbed the whole time!

I started a month late, but still have founder titles I never use.. lol

My wife joined me a year later, and we do take breaks from playing and unsub and focus on Skyrim, our other huge entertaining time sink... :D Mainly because of me, I like to immerse myself and really can't focus on two games at the same time.

Are you me? :)