There's a special place in hell for....

Conundrum-NSA

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm one of those, on the other hand, that will take a damn beating to open a chest first while the mobs around it beat on me to make sure that if I got to it, it's freaking mine.

If I see someone clearing a chest, I'll leave it be, but if there's no one around, I'll make a beeline for the damn thing, mobs around it and all.

Edited by Lewintelamon

I'm one of those, on the other hand, that will take a damn beating to open a chest first while the mobs around it beat on me to make sure that if I got to it, it's freaking mine.

If I see someone clearing a chest, I'll leave it be, but if there's no one around, I'll make a beeline for the damn thing, mobs around it and all.

That's pretty much what I try to do. Let the mobs hit me or my companion while I quickly grab the chest. I've had way too many of the douchebags that the OP describes come in and ninja it while I was fighting. So it's become reflex by now. :D

And screeching PVP trolls who start howling like banshees when you don't follow their less than tactically brilliant plan (only to end up on the bottom of the charts at the end of the match).

And theater talkers too, I agree with that. Yes. TETHER THEM TOGETHER AND LET THEM FIGHT FOR OUR AMUSEMENT.

And screeching PVP trolls who start howling like banshees when you don't follow their less than tactically brilliant plan (only to end up on the bottom of the charts at the end of the match).

And theater talkers too, I agree with that. Yes. TETHER THEM TOGETHER AND LET THEM FIGHT FOR OUR AMUSEMENT.

You may have to join them...just for that terrible pun in your sig.

What Bioware should have done is tie the chests to the mobs around it, they could have done the same thing for harvest nodes too.

yeah I do the same thing. ALWAYS GET THE CHEST FIRST!

It's a shame there's not a way to reliably and accurately ban poachers.

It's not "your" (or the OP's) chest until you open it. As noted, open the chest first, then fight the bad guys. Not sure why this is such a hard concept to grasp.

It really quite sad when u think we have come to this, a community that seems to only be out for themselves and dont show politeness to others. :(

Come to this? MMOs have always been like this.

Edited by branmakmuffin

It really quite sad when u think we have come to this, a community that seems to only be out for themselves and dont show politeness to others. :(

Swtor's got a good community compared to some of the games out there. Especially the ones that were built up as F2P from the start. Neverwinter's for example is rotten to the core.

You'll find more ninja looters in groups there than you'll find regular players. And grabbing resources from under someone's nose while they're clearing the mobs is standard practice.

First things first, there is no hell, but if there was.... :rak_03:

1) Players who enjoy trolling ranked.

2) The forum warriors who just whine all day

3) The White Knights

4) Those who describe things in game/RL they don't like with slurs about other populations

5) Credit sellers

:rak_cool:

SWG wasn't like this, people were polite to each other, It seems that once MMO's became huge the cost was loosing a tight nit community that wernt a holes to each other.

Swtor's got a good community compared to some of the games out there. Especially the ones that were built up as F2P from the start. Neverwinter's for example is rotten to the core.

You'll find more ninja looters in groups there than you'll find regular players. And grabbing resources from under someone's nose while they're clearing the mobs is standard practice.

I supose, at least it isnt like what i see WoW has become, remember someone once posting a screenshot on here and the chat was filled with someone saying "i hope u die" ect

Edited by Kaisernick

It's not "your" (or the OP's) chest until you open it. As noted, open the chest first, then fight the bad guys. Not sure why this is such a hard concept to grasp.

I knew I didn't care for you, and now I'm starting to see why.

When the game first released, you couldn't interact with those chests whilst in combat, and there were plenty of these threads. Then Bioware in a patch a few weeks later helped to alleviate the problem by removing that restriction so you could grab the loot then deal with the enemy after.

If I see it AND I'm clearing the mobs, yes.

OK, you continue to think that. In the meantime, I'll be sure to grab the chest first, which is actually the only way to make it mine.

And you would be wrong. Your age is showing.

The rose-colored glasses are strong in this one.

Edited by branmakmuffin