Largest Cartel Market weapons sale of the year is now live! Check it out before August 27! ×

Theran Shan?

GorkieX

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this is the post from Keith in the Updated Roadmap thread:

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know I’m still on target to deliver the SWTOR Roadmap this month. I will share with you the direction for each SWTOR gameplay area, our plans for improving a variety of in-game experiences, and insight into how we’ll be communicating with you going forward. In the meantime, I’d like to continue providing you with a weekly update.

Last week, I gave you a few of the highlights for the next game update coming in June (5.2.2); here’s another one – You’ll now be able to customize Theron’s outfit!

---Keith

I'm going to wind up inadvertently dressing him all in black or something. :rolleyes: I'm so unoriginal... ("But Jagaimee!" my half-dead inner fashion designer is screaming, "He'll look so good with [inquisitor who's a rattataki]!" Yes yes, I know, but BORING. So boring. Everybody winds up dressed in black or gray or brown at some point! My smuggler, consular, and bounty hunter managed to avoid it so far, but everybody else... oi.)

Time to go scour TOR Fashion! *gleefully rubs hands together* Black Vulkar Swooper Chestguard? Battle-Hardened Apprentice's Tunic?

I feel you. My black dye habit is getting ridiculous I'm gonna have to start stealing TV's and phones.

Do we know it will be properly customizable? or are they adding some Theron only outfits for him?

Yeah, I've read the post about it, but the last companion that was new and got fully customisable outfit for a short period of time, that was removed and now can only use her set ones they gave us. Shae Viszla (I know I spelled that wrong), so I am not getting excited until that at least is more clarified, likely release day -.-'

This was a visit from your local pessimist based on previous things they've done xDD lmao

Edited by Asmodesu

Do we know it will be properly customizable? or are they adding some Theron only outfits for him?

Yeah, I've read the post about it, but the last companion that was new and got fully customisable outfit for a short period of time, that was removed and now can only use her set ones they gave us. Shae Viszla (I know I spelled that wrong), so I am not getting excited until that at least is more clarified, likely release day -.-'

This was a visit from your local pessimist based on previous things they've done xDD lmao

I hope they'll make him fully customizeable but I could see why they wouldn't due to wanting their cutscenes to be srs bznz and not silly with joke outfits or not wanting anything clipping during certain actions, not wanting people to put Lana in a slave bikini, whatever. Fully customizeable would be preferable but I'd be ok if they at least let us change him out of that pool floatie shoulder jacket into something more normal looking. Lana got to have like 3 different outfits and even Shae Viszla got 2 but Theron persists with his pool floatie jacket >.>

I hope they'll make him fully customizeable but I could see why they wouldn't due to wanting their cutscenes to be srs bznz and not silly with joke outfits or not wanting anything clipping during certain actions, not wanting people to put Lana in a slave bikini, whatever. Fully customizeable would be preferable but I'd be ok if they at least let us change him out of that pool floatie shoulder jacket into something more normal looking. Lana got to have like 3 different outfits and even Shae Viszla got 2 but Theron persists with his pool floatie jacket >.>

I hope it's not what I'm expecting too, but.. I dunno, I just don't see it since they removed the full customization we temporarily had for Shae. Ah well, either way if we get anything that isn't super-large-shoulder-pads I'd be happy, to be honest. I'm just not getting my hopes up for full customization in outfit I guess, I want it that way but don't think they will, it looks like they don't want that for their core characters, and Theron's very core, he's got books and everything.

I hope it's not what I'm expecting too, but.. I dunno, I just don't see it since they removed the full customization we temporarily had for Shae.

I'm...actually rather glad of that. I was casually browsing the GTN on Dromund Kaas. Someone came in with their Shae.

In a slave girl costume.

My eyes just about burned out of my head. WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING.

*ahem* Anyways. I do wonder how far this customization will go; if it's just a few pre-selected customizations, or if we can swap out parts of the outfit at will like we can for vanilla companions and our own characters. Truthfully, I'd be happy even with pre-selected customizations, like how Shae Vizla is now. I don't think I could take Theron seriously if I saw him in the covert energy armor. XD

I'm...actually rather glad of that. I was casually browsing the GTN on Dromund Kaas. Someone came in with their Shae.

In a slave girl costume.

*ahem* Anyways. I do wonder how far this customization will go; if it's just a few pre-selected customizations, or if we can swap out parts of the outfit at will like we can for vanilla companions and our own characters. Truthfully, I'd be happy even with pre-selected customizations, like how Shae Vizla is now. I don't think I could take Theron seriously if I saw him in the covert energy armor. XD

I don't like it either, but I'd rather have them have that option and me have the option to put them into any outfit, than not have that option.

In a slave girl costume.

Yikes, that's just wrong! Though I admit I dress characters ridiculously if I hate them http://i.imgur.com/s7QPeqF.png. All other characters I dress according to their personality with maybe a little variation. Like I'll dress my own characters as weird or skimpy as I want but I like to keep the companion's...character integrity I guess?

I don't want to get my hopes up but if we learn we'll be able to fully customize Theron's outfit, everyone post pictures of what you choose :D <3

I'll probably keep him in the original set with my agent and changing it up with my bounty hunter (who's also romancing him) and my main sorcerer. I like the idea of Nicos' trench coat or one of the smuggler jackets. :D Edited by Venn_Dras

Hat (possibly dyed brown): https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/star-forager/

Chest (as is): https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/nico-okarr-duster-coat/

Now he'll really look like a spy.

I really wish we could get Nico's hat as a clothing item. I absolutely despise the smuggler hat we currently have. The earflaps make smugglers look like desperado nuns (and you're welcome for THAT visual) :mad:

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.