This New Xpac Sucks!

Izrin

Like what do u mean I have to play an outlander what about my favorite toons that I have been with since launch of this game, that alone makes me sick and want to leave already.

This is an mmorpg an massive multiplayer based game with role playing elements where in the hell is that gone to?

3.0 launch was so depressing with Revan bugged and Ops undoable at the start I finally came back after 5 months only to see what other disgusting thing am seeing I don't even want it for free I say keep it I'll stay on what am playing now yuk!

Umm... you still play as your original character, the Outlander is simply now what they are called by others. Perhaps you should wait and try it out before judging it so?

I waited and got all hyped up for this 3.0 spin launch only having to dissolve my guild cause everyone hated it, I just don't want another rinse and repeat

Like what do u mean I have to play an outlander what about my favorite toons that I have been with since launch of this game, that alone makes me sick and want to leave already.

This is an mmorpg an massive multiplayer based game with role playing elements where in the hell is that gone to?

3.0 launch was so depressing with Revan bugged and Ops undoable at the start I finally came back after 5 months only to see what other disgusting thing am seeing I don't even want it for free I say keep it I'll stay on what am playing now yuk!

Your characters ARE the Outlander...jeez. DO try to at least do more research and read more articles before jumping to conclusions. In the expansion your characters that have been with you this whole time become the Outlander. Or if you want to start a completely new character and jump to level 60, you can do that. You DON'T HAVE to start a NEW character to play the expansion! -_-

The only requirement, besides being a subscriber, is that your toon needs to be at level 60. Otherwise, it can't start the expansion.

Edited by Koichi

Gr8 b8 m8 8/8 i can rel8 to the h8 but if you just w8 i think you will see this is legitim8 and will be gr8. You wont get errything in life on a pl8 but if you dont emancip8 this h8 it will begin to excruci8 and when you realize the xpack was gr8 it will be too l8.

m8

There is nothing changing about our characters besides what seems to be a epic plot twist. You were frozen while a new empire rose up to largely destroy yours and your rivals faction. You gotta go find your old companions and form a new team. Just an awesome expansion, for free. I must ask myself what in the world were people wanting out of an expansion, another SoR for 20 bucks?

I waited and got all hyped up for this 3.0 spin launch only having to dissolve my guild cause everyone hated it, I just don't want another rinse and repeat

Well good to see that you hang out with other people who are just as quick to jump to incorrect conclusions and make rash judgments based off of them.

Gr8 b8 m8 8/8 i can rel8 to the h8 but if you just w8 i think you will see this is legitim8 and will be gr8. You wont get errything in life on a pl8 but if you dont emancip8 this h8 it will begin to excruci8 and when you realize the xpack was gr8 it will be too l8.

m8

I laughed more than I should have at this.

I'm worried sick about what'll happen with my companions and their gear, but I don't think the expansion sucks. FFS it hasn't even been released yet. Don't judge the book by it's cover just yet, young acolyte/padawan. You'll give yourself a coronary.

I'm worried sick about what'll happen with my companions and their gear, but I don't think the expansion sucks. FFS it hasn't even been released yet. Don't judge the book by it's cover just yet, young acolyte/padawan. You'll give yourself a coronary.

I'm hoping all that farming of Revan, getting alt gear for every single companion isn't for nothing. :eek:

Op how about wait and see before going the sky is falling. You have not even logged into it yet and your saying it sucks lol. That's like telling the 5 star chief his dinner he cooked you sucks before it gets to the table and you taste it Sshh some people. Edited by Neoforcer