The EA E3 Press Conference, Monday 6/15

EricMusco

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, Fallen Empire..

Could either be our empire trying to deal with a post Vitiate rule... Just because the council and players didnt think much of him doesnt mean that he wasnt pretty much considered a deity by the empire at large. Having him go crazy and be killed is gonna have to end up being a massive blow to morale.

Remnants of Sadow and co's empire which ours split from... But I have no idea what they'd do with that as it would kinda just be a second Empire.

Malak/Revan's old flunkies.. Which would be quite unlikely as that was pretty much what the Revanites were.

Or we might see a return of the Rakata.. If there is anything that could trump the threat of Vitiate it would probably be those guys.

And we HAVE kinda been mucking about with their tech for a long time now. Having that backfire horribly seems inevitable, as they're kinda potrayed as the type of crazy aliens who wouldnt think twice about building horrible deathmachines on the level of the ME Reapers.

What I got out of that teaser trailer is that they're publicly announcing the fact that Commandos dying is just part of the 4th pillar that they're focusing on ( story ) and we're living it each time we play one.

Is that the uneasy feeling I get every time I think of leveling my Vanguard?

I think we are going to get something huge that will just blindside and surprise all of us. ;)

I guarantee it! ;) Trust me!

i highly doubt it... it would be better if everyone expected the least and to be let down in the end. every time they make an announcement saying they are working on something big it ends up being junk... just look at GSF, horrible hack job copy of Star Conflict and they have for the most part pushed it into the corner and forgot about it.

How is announcing announcing time zones a spoiler ?

Hey folks,

Here’s the one place to find all of the information about the SWTOR 2015 EA E3 press conference! I hope that you are ready to learn more about what our teaser from Star Wars™ Celebration is all about.

When?

The EAE3 press conference happens on Monday, June 15th at 1PM PDT.

Click for more timezone information:

1PM PDT

3PM CDT

4PM EDT

8PM GMT

9PM BST

10PM CEST

6AM AEST

Where?

Watch the press conference on our livestream, here.

What?

Learn more about what we hinted at during Star Wars Celebration. Let us know what you think on Twitter with #SWTOR #EAE3 #FallenEmpire

Thanks everyone! Keep your eyes on this thread if you want to be the first to know as we post updates here.

May the Force™ be with you!

-eric

i highly doubt it... it would be better if everyone expected the least and to be let down in the end. every time they make an announcement saying they are working on something big it ends up being junk... just look at GSF, horrible hack job copy of Star Conflict and they have for the most part pushed it into the corner and forgot about it.

You'll see. this time. You'll see!

you got the time wrong for GMT. it should be at 9pm, not 8pm

No, 8pm GMT is correct. Keep in mind that GMT is without daylight savings time, and in the summer, the UK is on BST (= GMT+1), not GMT. But too many British people always get confused by that. :D

Edited by Jerba

ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN! 18 MINUTES! im excited! lol

DON'T BE A DREAM KILLER ERIC MUSCO, WE KNOW IT ITS YOU IN THE TRAILER! lol

15 minutes...really hope the server/siite/stream doesn't pull a Harbinger and go poof as everyone logs in.

also hoping doesnt turn into a slide show.

make sure the hamsters are fed!! :)