Reason for the hate

Oldmaveric

because the 99.9% of the player base who likes the game is leveling and ignoring the forums

If you look at every hate post its the same 6 or 7 people who post threads, and post hate in other threads...

forums are nothing but a place for haters to troll, the people who enjoy the game have no reason to even come to the general forums.

no flames? they must have gone to bed lol

I will give it a go. It is absolutely not the same names. And if you have been watching the forums it has been snow balling with these posts. As people are leveling to 20+ they are finding this incomplete buggy game.

I am on the forums because my BH quest is bugged and I can't advance it....for 5 days now. Some people have been unable to advance it for over a week.

Ghostcrawler once said that "judging a game's health by it's forums is like judging a city's health, by visiting it's Hospitals" (not an exact quote, but accurate anyway)

I think that logic applies here, as well

Agreed. Even though I am one of the few Vividly defending no LFD while restoring a database.

I will give it a go. It is absolutely not the same names. And if you have been watching the forums it has been snow balling with these posts. As people are leveling to 20+ they are finding this incomplete buggy game.

I am on the forums because my BH quest is bugged and I can't advance it....for 5 days now. Some people have been unable to advance it for over a week.

Send in a ticket, roll an alt and play that till they respond. Or better yet, since it's the holidays and all, go spend time with your family. New year coming up! Plan a party!

Posting here will get nothing, nothing at ALL done. They don't care about whining on the forums. They really, really don't.

Ghostcrawler once said that "judging a game's health by it's forums is like judging a city's health, by visiting it's Hospitals" (not an exact quote, but accurate anyway)

I think that logic applies here, as well

Then Ghostcrawler never really looked at WoWs forums post launch. They were a mess with people complaining about server instability. There's a reason Blizzard gave out free days worth of play time.

Reseting not working?