Datacron stat question

tweetlek

Hello. Do the bonuses from the other stats aside from your primary stack?...for example, cunning/aim and strength/willpower. I was planning on getting all the relevant datacrons (cunning and endurance) for my scrapper when I noticed aim also increased ranged dmg/crit but I'm not sure if adds to my damage or cunning takes the place of it as my primary stat? Wondering if it's worth getting aim datacrons too if all I'm interested in is the damage increase? Appreciate it.

Yes. But do understand they don't contribute as much as more main stat would.

^Yep.

Although I'd recommend going for the endurance ones too if/when you have the time. Some extra health never hurts, and it makes the healer's job easier. :p

Hello. Do the bonuses from the other stats aside from your primary stack?...for example, cunning/aim and strength/willpower. I was planning on getting all the relevant datacrons (cunning and endurance) for my scrapper when I noticed aim also increased ranged dmg/crit but I'm not sure if adds to my damage or cunning takes the place of it as my primary stat? Wondering if it's worth getting aim datacrons too if all I'm interested in is the damage increase? Appreciate it.

in the end i think they add up to +50 all stats with the +10 from fleet toss in the makeb and rishi you get another +10 all stats to bring it up to +60

which at level 60 is about 300health and probably not much damage so strictly an enjoyment/chivo thing.

Yeah, I'm definitely aware the main stat is what I benefit the most from. I just wasn't sure if the main stat superseded its "sister" stat or also benefitted from it. Thanks for clearing that up.

in the end i think they add up to +50 all stats with the +10 from fleet toss in the makeb and rishi you get another +10 all stats to bring it up to +60

which at level 60 is about 300health and probably not much damage so strictly an enjoyment/chivo thing.

True, it's not much but I thought I remember reading on the forums that when there is a low amount of a stat (in this case, aim for me), gains you receive from the first couple hundred or so points of that stat will be the most valuable? For instance, in the 100-200 aim range, each point of aim would yield a 0.015 increase per point of aim before it dropped off to 0.005...or something to that effect. Meaning you could get close to a 1% gain and making getting the aim datacrons worth it? Is that correct? Thanks again.

*Edit: Just to clear up any possible confusion, the numbers I picked were only for the example not saying those are the actual values as I'm not sure what they are.*

Edited by tweetlek

Yeah, I'm definitely aware the main stat is what I benefit the most from. I just wasn't sure if the main stat superseded its "sister" stat or also benefitted from it. Thanks for clearing that up.

True, it's not much but I thought I remember reading on the forums that when there is a low amount of a stat (in this case, aim for me), gains you receive from the first couple hundred or so points of that stat will be the most valuable? For instance, in the 100-200 aim range, each point of aim would yield a 0.015 increase per point of aim before it dropped off to 0.005...or something to that effect. Meaning you could get close to a 1% gain and making getting the aim datacrons worth it? Is that correct? Thanks again.

if you are that low of a level probably. If you are a force user the gain is worthless since you don't really have any tech attacks (legacy might be the only exception). Same with willpower/strength for non-foruce users. They don't have any force attacks that would make the bonus necessary (101% of zero is still zero). They are great as you level up and add small incremental changes to stats but at that point you are talking +2, +3,+4,+5 as you level. +10 isnt' even available until level 50, same with makeb and rishi at 55

so being a lvl 15 or 20 trooper isnt' going to be getting +30 aim stat any time soon but you will get a +2, +3, +4,+5 every few planets as you level.