Twi'lek Purple Skin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
More variety for everything would be nice.

I'd cry if they did a real character creator. There are so many MMO's now that have a true character creator instead of just a "pick your face" variant. I mean look at BDO in which you can go so far as to change your character's finger lengths if that floats your goat.

So much this! I really want a lavender/purple Twi'lek, but I sure wish we had some extra face options, more make-up, more headbands, different options for how we wear our lekku, and so on... A lot of the complexions are really not so great and I find myself using the same two or three over and over.

• 3 weeks later...
The fact that this thread is 7 years old and that Bioware still hasn't done anything about it, really shows how much they listen to players. I'd be more understanding if the request was something outrageous, but it's not. Add to the fact that the Rattataki haven't even been updated to the level of the Twil'lek race, really shows a lack of effort on their part. I mean, the Twil'leks at least have the new Dark Side corruption, the Rattataki don't even have that much. Also, they've proven that it can be done. Paxton Rall is just a big middle finger to those wanting this. Edited by IramUnleashed

• 3 weeks later...

I periodically check in on this Cartel Market Suggestions area of the forums, just to see what people are asking for. Occasionally, I even make threads and suggestions. I've seen this topic present itself so often (I think the same thread getting bumped) and the developers haven't implemented it yet... It baffles me. I'm pretty convinced they don't even read the suggestions forum.

This seems like the lowest of the low hanging fruit with such minimal effort to implement and pure profit to follow. If they literally made 1 dark and 1 light purple skin shades for the Twi'lek and put the bundle on the Cartel Market for 400-500 CC, it would probably take them less than an hour to implement and make them thousands (if not more) dollars from people buying it. This one is literally BioWare leaving easy money on the table.

When relatively easy things like this get asked for over and over again, people are willing to pay for them, and they seem to never get added, it just convinces me that the devs don't actively read this forum area. That's probably also why it's buried in the General area instead of being given it's own main link with the other sub-forums.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...