Twi'lek Purple Skin

• 4 weeks later...
As it's been said that the code for the original twi is such a mess, why can't they do a second one, like the zabrak have two. It has been mentioned before, not sure if it was here...lol. But if the created a second twi species, we could have new colours, lekku, etc.

^+1 Definitely. This is a very solid idea, please just put it in the works already, BioWare

Something else I just noticed, that's probably been pointed out in this thread already, but EVEN ON THESE VERY FORUMS there are purple twi'lek emojis you can use in your posts! :mad: STOP TEASING US BW AND GIVE US PURPLE TWI'LEKS!

:t_redface::t_frown::t_eek::t_confused::t_biggrin::t_angel::t_rolleyes::t_mad::t_evil::t_cool::t_wink::t_tongue::t_smile:

Edited by Saregon

Ever since Jedi Academy where I played Jaden as purple twilek I have always wanted to create a swtor character based on that character with purple skin. So I would love a cartel market buy for extra twilek skin colours like purple :D

I like it!

Paxton Rall is triggering me with his flawless violet complexion. Filled with jealousy and rage over it, I steer closer to the dark side, each day. PURPLE TWI’LEKS, Biower plz! :t_frown:

Yeah, I actually find it insulting that they added a purple twi'lek companion when they know people have been wanting purple skin for OUR CHARACTERS for years. I actually missed that campaign for Paxton when I was on a break from the game, and I'm fine with that, because every time I see him it just pisses me off.

Yeah, I actually find it insulting that they added a purple twi'lek companion when they know people have been wanting purple skin for OUR CHARACTERS for years. I actually missed that campaign for Paxton when I was on a break from the game, and I'm fine with that, because every time I see him it just pisses me off.

IKR? They’d rather have us go green with envy than purplelicious. What a slap in the lekku... :t_mad:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I still want a purple Twi'lek in 2021, at minimum. At least two hues (like how Togruta got multiple purple shades) would be great, a pale lavender and a darker purple. The suggestion of a black was neat too. I'm still in favor of all the Togruta colors going to Twi'lek... I mean, Twi'lek, Zabrak, Rattataki are now the only launch races who haven't received a single update, right? Edited by Capella

• 2 weeks later...
I still want a purple Twi'lek in 2021, at minimum. At least two hues (like how Togruta got multiple purple shades) would be great, a pale lavender and a darker purple. The suggestion of a black was neat too. I'm still in favor of all the Togruta colors going to Twi'lek... I mean, Twi'lek, Zabrak, Rattataki are now the only launch races who haven't received a single update, right?

This. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...