Turn Server transfers back on am going to get kicked from my Progression group

Nancyswtor

It's only been down five days today, how have you been stuck for 11? :eek:

I been here on the 8th and still not been able to move. them saying on we tooking it off line is because days and days before it was nt working.

11 days I v been stuck on Tofn and my guild master is saying if am not back by next week . I ve have to become a sub for the group when I return...

Please have some news for me tait?

Wierd guild that does not respect you for not beeing able to transfer due to the mechanics is temporarily down.

I highly suggest you find another guild.

Edited by Icestar

I been here on the 8th and still not been able to move. them saying on we tooking it off line is because days and days before it was nt working.

Strange it was not working for you because it was working fine for others before they took it down.

I would make a suggestion too, for future uses. Create another toon, that's not your raiding main, to transfer servers back & forth. That way you can leave your OPs toon on the server you raid on, and conduct your money making stuff on the other. That way this never happens to you again...With ANOTHER better guild. :D

If they don't understand your situation Nancy, say good riddance to them. I don't think the Transfer service being down is a good thing myself, but I despise a group of people telling you you can't raid with them because of it. You don't need friends like that.

If they don't understand your situation Nancy, say good riddance to them. I don't think the Transfer service being down is a good thing myself, but I despise a group of people telling you you can't raid with them because of it. You don't need friends like that.

too true. even if you arent paying to play this game.... its still a "game" that you "play" you dont have to make it into "work."

does really suck that BW wont respond to any of us about the transfer stuff though..... what a kick in the rocks to the players who just want to throw their money at them... crazy.

I'd suggest you pick another group then, because that group seems pretty crappy if they can't have leniency when it comes to matters that are beyond your control.

This. Sub someone else in for you while you're legitimately incapable of returning.

Of course, they may just be blaming your removal on this, hoping to spare your feelings for the real reason they don't want to run with you anymore.

does really suck that BW wont respond to any of us about the transfer stuff though..... what a kick in the rocks to the players who just want to throw their money at them... crazy.

See the thing is Nightclub, BW already has most people's money. They've already bought the CC's. :rolleyes: So BW isn't hurting now. They've got their cake & are eating it too. lol

11 days I v been stuck on Tofn and my guild master is saying if am not back by next week . I ve have to become a sub for the group when I return...

Please have some news for me tait?

Your GM sucks and you should ditch those silly no-lifer nerds.

Also: PVP instead.

I'd suggest you pick another group then, because that group seems pretty crappy if they can't have leniency when it comes to matters that are beyond your control.

Yep, pretty much. Doesn't seem like a worthwhile group of people. A game is fun, not a job. Not to mention the Transfer being offline is beyond your control.