Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

White Acute Module

Lednew

I know it's probably too late to change this, but...

1. Make the [White Acute Module] Bind on Legacy so that it can be purchased on one character and sent to another who has not reached Fleet yet.

alternatively...

2. Add a vendor who sells the [White Acute Module] on Korriban, Hutta, Tython, and Ord Mantell.

Because the folks that want to turn the thing off probably would like to do it from day one.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ftfy :)

I'm really happy that people love the 12 XP. I really am. I'm sure it is lovely. Likely I'll even use it at some point. But I wish those same people could even recognize that some people AREN'T thrilled and would like a few minor tweaks to it.

Edited by Ilysanth

I'm really happy that people love the 12 XP. I really am. I'm sure it is lovely. Likely I'll even use it at some point. But I wish those same people could even recognize that some people AREN'T thrilled and would like a few minor tweaks to it.

I of course agree tweaks are necessary: make it legacy and have a vendor right next to the starting mailbox upon character creation. Or mail it to you.

But it should still remain the default toggle on.

Edited by FerkWork

Personally, I love 12x XP. I'm glad it's back, and I'm looking forward to leveling a lot of alts with it.

Having said that however, having 12x XP on a starting planet pretty much assures that before you ever reach Fleet to pick up the associated missions, you will level past the point of using the Group Finder at least once to run Black Talon or Esseles (level 15, as I recall) , which are the introductions to team Flashpoints, the Group Finder itself, and one of the few ways to earn a few Social points.

Not saying you must run Black Talon/Esseles with Group Finder at level, only that without the [White Acute Module] available from the git-go, you will not be able to do so.

1. Make the [White Acute Module] Bind on Legacy so that it can be purchased on one character and sent to another who has not reached Fleet yet.

alternatively...

2. Add a vendor who sells the [White Acute Module] on Korriban, Hutta, Tython, and Ord Mantell.

Because the folks that want to turn the thing off probably would like to do it from day one.

/signed

Edited by Wannablessedbe

I agree strongly with all the points raised in this thread and I'm just glad I don't have any characters who are still on the starting planets. I'm someone who likes to complete all the available missions and when the 12x boost was introduced prior to Shadow of Revan I felt obliged to limit my play to my max-level characters because any others would very quickly have levelled up so much that that I'd have gained no XP from any missions, which takes away a certain amount of the satisfaction of completing them. I'm very glad that this time around it's possible to toggle it off but having to go to the fleet with every character to obtain an item to do so is hardly the most appropriate method. For that matter, why has the effect of the white acute apparently been limited to 8 hours so you have to keep re-applying it? Surely it would have been far better to have a simple on/off toggle.

alternatively...

/signed

and mayb this also can be add as point 3?

that it can be use also for the double exp weekends to turn off?

Hi all!

The Gree are planning on sending their representatives to all starting planets with the White Acute Module, starting with 3.2.1. Additionally, they asked me to thank you for your feedback, and wish you Purple Parallel!

Hi all!

The Gree are planning on sending their representatives to all starting planets with the White Acute Module, starting with 3.2.1. Additionally, they asked me to thank you for your feedback, and wish you Purple Parallel!

Thanks and glad this will be implemented.

Hi all!

Yellow Bisector to the rescue! Hurray!

Hi all!

Will we be seeing this on Tuesday 5/12 with the return of the Gree event?

Hi all!

So this is "player-first" approach? "We won't do something, later players will request this, we will thank them for their feedback, and by doing nothing, we achieve something".

Great.

Edited by mortenpro

So this is "player-first" approach? "We won't do something, later players will request this, we will thank them for their feedback, and by doing nothing, we achieve something".

Great.

There's just no satisfying some people.

Hi all!

Thanks BW. This wasn't an important issue to me but it's very good to see that you're listening to the community.

Haha! I knew that someone will say that.

One said it, everyone else is thinking it. Honestly, your attitude sucks. Get over yourself.

@David: Purple Parallel to you, too! Don't let the naysayers spoil your Parallel.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.