When does the 12X start?

Zenpasin

• Dev Post
I wonder if it has to do with the fact the the "White Acute Module" to deactivate it says that i am not a subscriber, when the website itself says i am. Maybe you need to be a super subscriber to get it to work.

This is just a bug since the script I mentioned hasn't hit you. That message will disappear once the Epic Story XP Boost has hit you.

-eric

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More bone headed Bioware problems. Really running the script and the time involved wasn't factored in. sometimes I think they are working out of someones basement.

Plz tell me you trolling or you never visited the forums in the last month

The latter. I expect such details to be discussed and announced prominently ahead of time in quite some detail in patch notes or community blogs or whatnot. You know, stuff that doesn't require exposure to game communities.

(edit) and since this seems to require clarification, no, spills form cantina events to the usual data farming and rumour sites are not announcements nor do I regard them as reliable or generally worth visiting.

Edited by Laurreth

Hey folks,

In order to turn on our Epic Story XP Boost, we are running a script which will activate it for all subscribers. In total the script will take approximately 90 minutes to hit all subscribers. Once the script has hit you, you will need to log out and log back in for it to be active. I will post in this thread once the script has been completed.

All subscribers should have the Epic Story XP Boost by 10AM PDT.

Thank you for your patience. I will continue giving updates as I have them.

-eric

• Dev Post
Will we need to just log out to character screen or out of the game completely?

Unfortunately, you have to log completely out of the game. Keep in mind if you want to wait I will message as soon all subscribers have had it activated.

Thanks

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Unfortunately, you have to log completely out of the game. Keep in mind if you want to wait I will message as soon all subscribers have had it activated.

Thanks

-eric

As some others have said, how will we know when the script has hit us? Will we get an email / in-game mail?

• Dev Post
So how do we know when the script has "hit us"??

There is no way to know that it has hit you without logging off and back in to see if the Boost is turned on. I will keep you informed with updates as I have them!

-eric

Sigh. Towelliee streaming for this event to 2500+ viewers and now he's just taking about the 90 minute wait. Could have been great publicity for the game and instead it generates frustration. I'm not usually one to complain but this probably should have been handled prior to the time it was supposed to launch. He has like 30 people surrounding him on Hutta just standing doing nothing in anticipation.

Sigh. Towelliee streaming for this event to 2500+ viewers and now he's just taking about the 90 minute wait. Could have been great publicity for the game and instead it generates frustration. I'm not usually one to complain but this probably should have been handled prior to the time it was supposed to launch. He has like 30 people surrounding him on Hutta just standing doing nothing in anticipation.

Maybe one day BW will learn that they need to communicate with us about what is happening.

I think that they have communicated pretty well. About this. But really this should have been handled beforehand, it looks unprofessional. I know its just a game but. You set a date for a while in the future...then you dont meet that date and time you knew you had set...looks bad. But thats fine. Breakfast then swtor all day lol.

I must admit I find this very disappointing. The other day Bioware were apologising for not communicating well on forthcoming content, and now we have this.

I'm a little frustrated as I structured my day around being able to stop by for an hour when it went live and now it looks like I'll miss out until tomorrow. That was a problem that could've been solved with a bit of simply communication in advance. I'd say that hopefully lessons are learned, but it seems previous lessons haven't.

So was this script set to run later in the day or did someone honestly just forget to run it in the first place? Would it have never started if no one asked about it? I find that kind of funny.

Wow, what a joke, so first we get it at 8PDT, then if your lucky its 8 otherwise its nearly 10. Great communication on this. Oh and the rest of Zoist wasn't much considering the 2 part release of the story.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.