Torque HM Fire changes causing problems

SGMRock

Hey folks,

I checked with the team, and they are aiming to address the Floor Vents VFX in 3.2.1. We are also aiming to address Roaming Mend occasionally bouncing to a console instead of a player.

-Tait

Thanks for the update.

Hey folks,

I checked with the team, and they are aiming to address the Floor Vents VFX in 3.2.1. We are also aiming to address Roaming Mend occasionally bouncing to a console instead of a player.

-Tait

Current target is the 26th!

Excellent news. Thank you for letting us know.

We are also aiming to address Roaming Mend occasionally bouncing to a console instead of a player.

-Tait

You know, you could probably just change the consoles to non-npcs so that it isn't possible to heal them.

Hey folks,

-Tait

It's not just roaming mend. Merc's Progressive Scan ALWAYS heals the consoles. It's supposed to be a "smart" heal but it seems very dumb to me ;)

Hey folks,

-Tait

Planning to fix other class heals occasionally bouncing to a console instead of players as well? It's not just Roaming Mend that suffers from this.

Hey folks,

-Tait

Ohh please fix penetrating blast for snipers (and old marauders bugged skill? cant remember the name) - bugged sound FXs. :(

Edited by Glower

Current target is the 26th!

Will we be seeing any regards to PTS Feedback about the Annihilation Changes before this date? or will we have to wait till when May 26th rolls around?

--Atrixx @ The Ebon Hawk--

--Marauder Main--

--Marauder Playtime: 183 Days 4 Hours 20 Minutes--

Hey folks,

-Tait

Anyway you could do the same thing with the loot crate on Revanite Commanders?

Hey folks,

-Tait

Any reason that the 3.2 changes could not be reversed until 3.2.1 fix?

2 more weeks until patch is undesirable....

Edited by Blitz-wing

Hey folks,

-Tait

Can you also look into Roaming Mend / Progressive Scan healing a loot box on Revanite Commanders?