Todays patch biggest pile of crap you have released for a long time...

Loki_

lol the fanboi hate here is delicious...

Seriously though. You can't even get Unify colors to work with your outfit designer? Why bother with it? Stuff like that is BASIC stuff, not complicated and should NOT have passed unnoticed....period. It's just unprofessional.

Yes you can, you unify the colors when you add it to the tab. If it's NOT in that tab, like say you left out a bracer (like I did), then it's not part of the appearance you've stored and it won't be color matched.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I read the forums the more I fear for Western Civilization. In reading them I am left with one of two conclusions.

A. As you must be a subscriber to post, there is an inordinate number of masochists, because the same people constantly cry like they are personally abused/offended YET clearly still pay 14.99 a month...thus they are paying to be abused and/or offended

B. These same people are NOT really abused and/or offended. They are simply annoyed or mildly disappointed that they did not have their expectations fulfilled but they lack the maturity and self control that someone with a credit card or Paypal account should be able to exercise.

C. They aren't even actually upset at all...they just get their jollies in watching people react to what they post...so I guess instead of paying to fulfill some masochistic need they are paying to fulfill a sadistic one.

Even if it is D...all of the above...it doesn't bode well.

Good post actually!

Yes you can, you unify the colors when you add it to the tab. If it's NOT in that tab, like say you left out a bracer (like I did), then it's not part of the appearance you've stored and it won't be color matched.

It won't unify them unless you pay for it so there's no preview of how it looks, and the reason you have to add every single armor piece (even if your WEARING IT) is so they can get the cred dump.

It won't unify them unless you pay for it so there's no preview of how it looks, and the reason you have to add every single armor piece (even if your WEARING IT) is so they can get the cred dump.

It's 5000 credits...it's insignificant.

If it's insignificant then make it free, based on your own logic there is little reason not to.

I don't have the ability to do that, but I would if I could. Until I can, it's a mere 5k...it's next to nothing.

I don't have the ability to do that, but I would if I could. Until I can, it's a mere 5k...it's next to nothing.

Fair enough, but then why go to the trouble of pointing it out? I'm saying this in completely good humor, not hostility at all. If it's insignificant why even respond to my post if you basically agreed with it?

You baffle me man, in a good way :)

Fair enough, but then why go to the trouble of pointing it out? I'm saying this in completely good humor, not hostility at all. If it's insignificant why even respond to my post if you basically agreed with it?

You baffle me man, in a good way :)

I wasn't trying to offend you - I just though that 5k vs. pulling a single 192/198 armorings/mods etc at 45k (again, for ONE of the 2-3 each piece has), was chump change. I can understand their desire to have SOME cost associated with it, and 5k is perfect imo...it's not "FREE", but it's not even a noticeable sink either...it's kinda like traveling from planet to planet via your ship...who even looks at those costs?

There are plenty of things in this game that I believe are fair game to be very critical of...(plenty!!!)...this minor cost isn't one I think is worth getting upset over. I was just trying to keep it in perspective is all.

Edited by TUXs

WRONG.

Use the built in preview functions in the game, I do it all the time. I have a dye, I have a torso piece and I have the other pieces. I use the preview click to show me the torso piece, I use the dye to preview how it looks, I use the preview for the additional pieces and they are automatically dye matched to the torso in the in gave viewer IF you have that option selected for your main torso piece you are currently wearing.

Its not always super convenient, but you can preview everything if you want. You DO NOT have to slot it and pay a cost to see how it looks.

There are plenty of things in this game that I believe are fair game to be very critical of...(plenty!!!)...this minor cost isn't one I think is worth getting upset over is all. I was just trying to keep it in perspective is all.

Now THAT is something that's 100% true, and I can completely relate to. That being said this ENTIRE GAME, is extremely insignificant when taken in the perspective on what's important to me in life. If I always kept it that way they'd get no feedback at all ;)

WRONG.

Use the built in preview functions in the game, I do it all the time. I have a dye, I have a torso piece and I have the other pieces. I use the preview click to show me the torso piece, I use the dye to preview how it looks, I use the preview for the additional pieces and they are automatically dye matched to the torso in the in gave viewer IF you have that option selected for your main torso piece you are currently wearing.

Its not always super convenient, but you can preview everything if you want. You DO NOT have to slot it and pay a cost to see how it looks.

Agreed. Or hell, just equip all the gear, color match it how you want, and then put it in an appearance tab. That lets you look at it from any angle and lighting you wish and doesn't cost you anything. The only downside is that it won't work for armor quality you can't equip, but then there's still the preview window EnkiduNineEight mentioned.

Now THAT is something that's 100% true, and I can completely relate to. That being said this ENTIRE GAME, is extremely insignificant when taken in the perspective on what's important to me in life. If I always kept it that way they'd get no feedback at all ;)

I absolutely agree :) This is entertainment ...and someday, when SWTOR is no more, it'll be no different than when Knight Rider went off the air, I survived...until Baywatch came along and totally ******* up my memories of Michael Knight...but I digress...

So speak up and give all the feedback you like! There's no bigger proponent of your right to speak here than me. :)

It's 5000 credits...it's insignificant.

Also, is a credit sink. This system basically goes around the need to pull mods endlessly out of shells. And this system is STILL cheaper than that, with the option of easily switching between looks. Credit sinks DO have to exist, they've already removed so many of them. (Not directed at you, just added on to the point)

The patch today is worth it JUST for the outfit designer! I bought 20 dollars worth of cartel coins and unlocked the tabs I could Legacy wide! This is HUGE for me. I always wanted something JUST LIKE THIS. I can't tell you how great this is. Now, if only gw2 could have something like this ;)

At least wait until next week before a judgment since this is only part I?

They told us 3.2 with Ziost would be released on April 28th. So nope, judgement is to be held on what they shipped. If they'd said "oh we're only giving you half of it" it might be a little less obnoxious, but even so I'd advised against it strongly. Would much prefer if they'd just held it until May 4th to launch it if they wanted to time it to that.

Being allowed to PvP on Rishii and Yavin makes zero sense to the story being played out on those two planets. Same with Ziost.

Not really, you can be a total *** to the empire as a republic player and refuse to work together for the final quest . And after you go your separate ways. Also Gameplay trumps all. If you are playing on a pvp server, you EXPECt to be able to PVP wherever you want, except safe zones. Sure, on an RP server I can understand where you are coming from, but NOT by any means on a pvp server.

Edited by mmmbuddah

Not really, you can be a total *** to the empire as a republic player and refuse to work together for the final quest . And after you go your separate ways. Also Gameplay trumps all. If you are playing on a pvp server, you EXPECt to be able to PVP wherever you want, except safe zones. Sure, on an RP server I can understand where you are coming from, but NOT by any means on a pvp server.

In this game, their story will always trump gameplay. Always. I mean story IS the big selling point.