The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Launch is on the 20th

FollowTheSith

People you are getting early access even if it's on the 19 be glad you get to experience the game before the rest of the crowd gets into the game

But the rest of the crowd got it already. How many preorders were there again? How many more people are they expecting? If we want it, we've got it. Not many people sitting on the fence still.

Launch is when the game opens the doors for players to get names and start leveling.

The launch was today.

The 20th is just some random day bioware used to get people to preorder the game with hopes of getting early access.

Getting kind of sick of people saying the launch is on the 20th and we should cool down. If I wanted to play on the 20th, I would have went out and bought the game on the 20th.

I wanted early access, so I preordered the game. And by early access I wanted a fair chance to secure names I want to use over the next several months to years of playing an mmo.

Launch is when the game opens the doors for players to get names and start leveling.

The launch was today.

The 20th is just some random day bioware used to get people to preorder the game with hopes of getting early access.

Getting kind of sick of people saying the launch is on the 20th and we should cool down. If I wanted to play on the 20th, I would have went out and bought the game on the 20th.

I wanted early access, so I preordered the game. And by early access I wanted a fair chance to secure names I want to use over the next several months to years of playing an mmo.

Yay! someone understands. Launch started today!

The launch was today.

You should probably cancel and get your money back. Can I mark you down for a cancel?

The launch was today.

And you'll have that.

You'll be invited based on when you redeemed, just like they said.

You may even get early access earlier than the 5 days they announced.

Why the hell are you crying again?

Welcome to paying for things, dude.

in the real world, when you want people to give you things, you have to pay them first.

BioWare has not yet charged you for anything,

So I'm not sure why you think you're entitled to them giving you free ****.

The launch was today.

#FirstWorldProblems

You didn't redeem your code early enough, no one to blame but yourself.

How have i not been charged for anything? I'm 100% certain that if i go cancel my preorder the guy behind the counter will hand me back the approx. $170 i handed him to pre-order. now i know with your fail troll ways you will rebuttal that with saying "you can preorder with $5" or some crap like that. while you can do that, i did notand im sure many more have paidin full, so dont go assume that we have not paid anything yet...

God would you people stop whining about your *********** names. Oh boo hoo I wanted to be "StarkillerLukeJedi" wah wah other people are going to get to 50 before me! WAHHHH

Shut up you entitled little ******es! The more you whine the LESS you actually deserve. Bioware should prevent your kind from actually playing now because you ingrates can't get it through you thick skulls that Bioware, and EA for that matter, aren't doing this TO YOU, this is just how it is. Stop feeling like you're being cheated out of something that they are gifting to you. Without them you would have NOTHING.

You are all children and I hope to avoid you brats as much as possible.

How have i not been charged for anything? I'm 100% certain that if i go cancel my preorder the guy behind the counter will hand me back the approx. $170 i handed him to pre-order. now i know with your fail troll ways you will rebuttal that with saying "you can preorder with $5" or some crap like that. while you can do that, i did notand im sure many more have paidin full, so dont go assume that we have not paid anything yet...

So will you be getting your money back then? Can I mark you down for a cancel?

So will you be getting your money back then? Can I mark you down for a cancel?

no, i will not be cancelling. i am not mad about access today, or even tomorrow. i do however fully expect access 5 days early as i had been lead to believe. i am just bothered by idiots like you. you can mark me down for being much better at this game and anything else in life than you.

Launch is today?

Am i mistaken or what but I thought people are currently in game,

It's an "elitest" launch, only the quickest/richest, most informed can play at launch. Unfair to those who paid the same and have just as much right to play the same time as anyone else.

The launch was today.

Exactly!

no, i will not be cancelling. i am not mad about access today, or even tomorrow. i do however fully expect access 5 days early as i had been lead to believe. i am just bothered by idiots like you. you can mark me down for being much better at this game and anything else in life than you.

I think I'm better at using capital letters than you.

Do you have time?

I mean with all the groveling and sc****** you're doing at Biowares feet.

Yep, I have time. So that's a cancel then? Or did you not have time to cancel between all the diaper changing you've got to do for yourself? See, I can be an internet tough guy too!

Edited by BrimstoneAshe