Code share from Anaheim Cantina Event

Banthabreeder

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay what happens when it gives you a code to share.

Then after a few it disappears. Shared the code with a friend, and it's not working for them. Saying it's been used. But that's impossible since I've not shared it but with that one friend.

Mean I need to open a ticket??

Double check the code. you may have missed a letter somewhere. If the code is right, I'd submit a ticket.

Okay what happens when it gives you a code to share.

Then after a few it disappears. Shared the code with a friend, and it's not working for them. Saying it's been used. But that's impossible since I've not shared it but with that one friend.

Mean I need to open a ticket??

Did your friend specifically get the "not valid" message, or did he/she just say "It didn't work," which could mean the error message instead? If the latter, tell your friend to keep trying -- the system is just having issues processing all the requests.

Mine says community code successfully redeemed, but it says after the small paragraph that I do not have any community codes available. Does this mean it didn't work? If it did work, how do I give my friends codes? Sorry for the stupid questions I'm beat from work.

Mine says community code successfully redeemed, but it says after the small paragraph that I do not have any community codes available. Does this mean it didn't work? If it did work, how do I give my friends codes? Sorry for the stupid questions I'm beat from work.

wait a few minutes, then check again. same thing happened to me

Just post it. You pick up the results in game in an email. That's not really obvious when you get a code. A nice speeder and an XP bonus is what I got. Looks like for every character, too.

I got a speeder and a pet. I was expecting a bit more but whatever.

Just post it. You pick up the results in game in an email. That's not really obvious when you get a code. A nice speeder and an XP bonus is what I got. Looks like for every character, too.

Not every character gets the same thing. The speeder is given, the other reward is random.

I don't see the issue, I literally hit page refresh the moment I used a code, and the community event code popped up as well. Like 5 seconds apart, so it's not 100% not working or a delay for everyone so it's just buggy I guess.

Its more than likely the people are hitting codes that were already used.

Not every character gets the same thing. The speeder is given, the other reward is random.

I got a major XP boost -- on my level 60 sorcerer. If only it were legacy-bound... :(

I suppose it won't matter much come May 4th.

wait a few minutes, then check again. same thing happened to me

I checked an hour later, and nope, no codes to share.

well... I should clarify. on my subscribed account - I got the codes. on my secondary preferred account? no codes to share, even though I definitely got the code accepted, as I logged in and was able to redeem items in game (carbonite chamber on the character I only use for storage ftw :p )

so... the question I guess is... are sharable codes only available to subscribers? because I would share the link from my secondary account here, but... I don't actualy have one :/

No code,

on any site,

appears to be working.

occasionally, even valid code will give you errors. took me 4 tries with the same code before the one I was going for - worked

Edited by Jeweledleah

Did your friend specifically get the "not valid" message, or did he/she just say "It didn't work," which could mean the error message instead? If the latter, tell your friend to keep trying -- the system is just having issues processing all the requests.

Said error at first. Then when he tried again, said code not valid. So seems BW may have messed up on their part. Bc the code disappeared off account page after it refreshed. And won't reappear.

i clicked a bunch of codes, never saw something that said it was verified or accepted.. yet when i logged on the game I had the mail with the cantina crate. So im not sure where i find the other codes to give to more people. its been well over an hour.

Would love a code as well if anyone has one to spare. Please PM as I think bots are grabbing these up before anyone else can get a chance...

edit: got one on reddit, nvm

Edited by Kadin

It's very unclear. You will either get

1) An error happened

2) Invalid Code

3) Here's your code

1) means it's busy. 2) means the code is used, and 3) means you got it.

Everything else happens in game. You get an email for each character that includes the speeder and one additional item. It's usually a dye pack that you may not be able to use, but once in awhile it's a 3 hour +25% XP boost. I have nine characters and each one rec'd a little something different.

Yes, the codes are going fast, but that doesn't mean a bot. Players are sitting on this forum and others refreshing every second to grab a code. You gotta move fast because there are tens of thousands of players going after these codes.

Edited by MSchuyler

It's very unclear. You will either get

1) An error happened

2) Invalid Code

3) Here's your code

1) means it's busy. 2) means the code is used, and 3) means you got it.

Everything else happens in game. You get an email for each character that includes the speeder and one additional item. It's usually a dye pack that you may not be able to use, but once in awhile it's a 3 hour +25% XP boost. I have nine characters and each one rec'd a little something different.

Yes, the codes are going fast, but that doesn't mean a bot. Players are sitting on this forum and others refreshing every second to grab a code. You gotta move fast because there are tens of thousands of players going after these codes.

Yeah I got 3 of the 3-hour XP boosts on 3 60's. Too bad they're not Legacy Bound, ah well. Free stuff is still free stuff. :D

It happened to me as well. Just wait about 2 minutes and refresh the page.