Bioware, Let's make a deal on Rodians

Bluerodian

You got $1500 to put on the table? :D

Hah, nope. But considering a full body costume of an existing texture won't cost much and it'd prolly sell a few cartel packs/coins/whatever, I think it'd make 'em some dough. They could do it to all sorts of species.

...Do I need $1500? Are we pooling our money? Is this a 'buy in' thread? Damn it. I'm gonna need to borrow $1500 from one of you.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only conclude that you yourself are trolling. If someone actually wanted to somehow invest $15 million in Bioware and/or Electronic Arts, posting the "offer" in the general discussion forum of this game is not the way it would be done.

Right??? LOL

Heh. A more than reasonable 500 dollars sent to me will buy my full support.

But seriously, why not a Rodian? They can speak basic. They are humanoid enough. And... they have the models ready to go.

As for the romance? Well, there is someone for everyone.

Edited by Rafaman

you dont know if they would or wouldn't accept his offer. unless you speak for bioware that is... and if so you sir are rude!!!

and 15 million?? o you know they would accept his offer!!!! sounds to me you are the one trolling or baiting here

<Sigh> Do you boys have ANY perspective at all? What part of "delusional" don't you understand? Observe:

Electronic Arts has a market capitalization of $18 billion. A single share of EA stock goes for about $60.00 and there are 310 million shares outstanding. So buying a typical block of 100 shares will cost you about $6,000.

EA Revenue is projected to be $4.18 billion for fiscal 2015, or about $2.00 per share. Last year their revenue increased more than 34%. It has over a billion dollars in assets (cash and bonds). An investment firm bought 3.7 million shares late last year for $179 million and owns less than 2% of the company.

Today, just today, the price of its stock increased 78 cents a share, which is an increase of $240 million in market capitalization.

And you are offering $1500 for a new species.

You must not want it very badly.

While I don't think we all needed the market lesson above, his point of the $1500 not covering the cost is probably accurate. That might cover 40 hours of work for one employee...might.

The thing is, it's really the polish that takes a long time to make something professional and ready to push out. I'm sure a lot of people are laughing at that comment as they read it with regard to this game, but it's true. I constantly see people complaining about clipping in this game and other small bugs. If they just wanted to push something out that only functionally worked I'm sure we'd have Togruta characters by now. People may not think that devs are putting effort into this game, but they are. Yea bugs fall through the cracks, but I do think when they initially put something out they want it to at least look polished.

I have other methods to get a hold of bioware so I think this thread has run its course and is of no further use.

Mods, please lock this thread.

LOL, aka I didn't get any support for this ridiculous idea so I'm running away or you've got your fill of trolling.

LOL, aka I didn't get any support for this ridiculous idea so I'm running away or you've got your fill of trolling.

No. I simply have said all that needs to be said. It seems that this thread has caused too much trouble (Like I said in a previous thread about SWTOR attracting a special kind of stupid). The behavior of people in this thread tells me that I wasn't far off the mark.

And as I said, I have other means of contacting Bioware so this thread is no longer needed.

• 5 years later...