New TFA teaser out. Can we have some cool SWTOR announcement, please?

Alec_Fortescue

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope it's not another children's movie like the first 6.

I imagine it will be family friendly. With the exception of Revenge of the Sith, the others were all PG rated. I imagine the absolute highest rating you can expect is PG-13. If you're expecting an adult themed, R rated movie...don't hold your breath, because I won't be coming to your funeral.

I imagine it will be family friendly. With the exception of Revenge of the Sith, the others were all PG rated. I imagine the absolute highest rating you can expect is PG-13. If you're expecting an adult themed, R rated movie...don't hold your breath, because I won't be coming to your funeral.

I don't expect anything good from the Star Wars movie franchise. Star Wars is for little kids with the exception of a few SW video games. I'm pretty sure Kermit is Yoda's father.

Revan has obviously morphed into a dark side entity, not unlike Sel-Makor, and he is controlling the Sith from afar.

You read it here first. :D

Lol and that becomes the true plot of episode 7.

When you think you finally got rid of Revan he comes back trough the movies to haunt you.

Revan: "You`ve arrived. I split into two halfes again and my dark side is....." Noooo! No more Revan! lol

But you got something.

In true "money grab" EA form. A new "flourish" mount that cost 1800cc (about 17 dollars) up on the Cartel Market now.

What better way to "celebrate" something than to rip consumers off? :rolleyes:

Imagine a Bioware/EA birthday party "celebration" for you. But the kick is, you pay for everything. This is why I am sick of modern gaming and don't buy games anymore. Everything is a new excuse to try and get money out of people, because buying the product already just wasn't enough. It freakin' DISGUSTS me. Bioware get's my 15 bucks a month sub, and that is ALL. Ever. I also refuse to buy Season Passes and Map Pack DLC crap. I wait for the game to go Ultimate/GOTY edition, then buy it all for cheap.

Nah, Revan would NEVER use a fricking crossguard on his blade. That's just fricking retarded.

Because a cross-guard saber is somehow bad? NEWS FLASH!! It's in the movie, meaning now Canon. Deal with it.

That also isn't Revan, but obviously someone influenced by Revan and Vader. His name is Kylo Ren.

Edited by DarthVengeant

Imagine a Bioware/EA birthday party "celebration" for you. But the kick is, you pay for everything. This is why I am sick of modern gaming and don't buy games anymore. Everything is a new excuse to try and get money out of people, because buying the product already just wasn't enough.

Yeah, I remember when Infocom used to just give away all their products.

But you got something.

In true "money grab" EA form. A new "flourish" mount that cost 1800cc (about 17 dollars) up on the Cartel Market now.

What better way to "celebrate" something than to rip consumers off? :rolleyes:

Imagine a Bioware/EA birthday party "celebration" for you. But the kick is, you pay for everything. This is why I am sick of modern gaming and don't buy games anymore. Everything is a new excuse to try and get money out of people, because buying the product already just wasn't enough. It freakin' DISGUSTS me. Bioware get's my 15 bucks a month sub, and that is ALL. Ever. I also refuse to buy Season Passes and Map Pack DLC crap. I wait for the game to go Ultimate/GOTY edition, then buy it all for cheap.

Because a cross-guard saber is somehow bad? NEWS FLASH!! It's in the movie, meaning now Canon. Deal with it.

That also isn't Revan, but obviously someone influenced by Revan and Vader. His name is Kylo Ren.

descendent of revan is highly possible which would link swtor with the movies driving more fans to swtor possibility.

My expectations for Episode VII (and for Star Wars in general) continue to decrease after seeing this trailer. To use the old proverb, "I have a baaaaad feeling about this.".

Why? I mean it doesn't reveal anything good or bad about the film, its just a slightly glorified teaser.

Why? I mean it doesn't reveal anything good or bad about the film, its just a slightly glorified teaser.

Isn't it directed by J.J. Abrams? That's all we need to know. But it doesn't really matter. Insane fans would go see it even if George Lucas directed it. It has the "Star Wars" label on it.

Edited by branmakmuffin

Isn't it directed by J.J. Abrams? That's all we need to know. But it doesn't really matter. Insane fans would go see it even if George Lucas directed it. It has the "Star Wars" label on it.

And Alien: Resurrection was directed by Joss Whedon. Yet he's near-universally acclaimed these days.

And Alien: Resurrection was directed by Joss Whedon. Yet he's near-universally acclaimed these days.

Never heard of him. Is he related to Wil Wheaton? In any event, Alien: Resurrection was better than anything I've seen from Abrams. Wasn't that post-shoplifting Winona Ryder?

Edited by branmakmuffin

So people have finally gotten over the lightsaber with a crossguard and are looking forward to the new movie? :D:p

I liked the cross hilt saber from the get-go. I'm 110% down for the new SW flicks. Not haterade sippin' goin' on in my camp.

Funny fact Joss Whedon's original script was not centered on the clone, was going to take place partially on Earth and with a different ending.

Basically Joss got once more screwed over by FOX XD

I liked the cross hilt saber from the get-go. I'm 110% down for the new SW flicks. Not haterade sippin' goin' on in my camp.

The new cross guard adds more possible combat maneuvers to the choreography, so even though it looks silly or is not completely effective for it's purpose in it's iteration I'm all for spicing up the light saber fights!

The new cross guard adds more possible combat maneuvers to the choreography, so even though it looks silly or is not completely effective for it's purpose in it's iteration I'm all for spicing up the light saber fights!

EXACTLY. Plus...it's not like normal swords have never had crossguard hilts. Maybe once it's seeen in use it will make more sense for the haters. Then again, some people will never be satisfied with them because they like to nitpick. But hey, far be it from me to argue over how SPACE WIZARDS make use of their LASER SWORDS. Wouldn't want to have anything less than realistic in the movies now would we? lol