What do I want with 4 new purple colour crystals....?

Storm-Cutter

I don't want to seem ungrateful, but I was just thinking I'd buy my own crystal mine.

http://http://postimg.org/image/mv168ihvh/

But thx anyway. :)

You can donate 1/4 of your credits to a nobel, in game, charity that I like to call the "Drivan Needs Lots of Stuff Intergalactic Fund." We supply a needy player with cool stuff that he really wants on all of his alts...

It's a really good Cause. People are lining up to give credits and your donation comes with an in-game letter of thanks and various, hard to find items from all over the Galaxy. :)

You can donate 1/4 of your credits to a nobel, in game, charity that I like to call the "Drivan Needs Lots of Stuff Intergalactic Fund." We supply a needy player with cool stuff that he really wants on all of his alts...

It's a really good Cause. People are lining up to give credits and your donation comes with an in-game letter of thanks and various, hard to find items from all over the Galaxy. :)

Sounds like a scam to me.

What does this post have to do with the crystals? Other than being a lame excuse to try to brag about your credit balance, lol.

Yup it was all about the brag. Showed the wife that picture and she said the exact same thing as his inventory shows almost nothing to do with the color crystals. :rolleyes:

I don't want to seem ungrateful, but ...

... you're going to be, anyway.

If you don't want them, throw them away.

The highest number of creds you can have in the guild bank is approximately 1.5 billion (based on the max withdraw amount you can set), which leads me to believe the 2.8 billion cred total is indeed photo shopped. It is April 1, after all.

Edited by branmakmuffin

Tell me that 2.8billion is photo shopped!?

PTS is up. Just keep copying your wealthy peep and send all the creds to only one. It'll look legit. That assuming one character can get that much.

Edited by wainot-keel

You might wanna see if Sally Struthers can promote your charity

:p

Paste in photos of sad Hutt's. homeless twi'leks and crippled Zabaraks with "In the Arms of the Angels" playing over top and you just might get this charity up off the ground.

Properly decorate one's stronghold would be a start I guess. :D

I concur. I have been avoiding that actually...on purpose. I was a hard core raider in EQ2 but a closet housing fanatic. My wife came in one day while I was in my New Halas Manor House and said... "what the hell that looks nicer than our house?!?!?!" lol

Scam?

What Scam?

It's a valid charity man, wait I'll go make a web page for it and everything... lol :rak_03:

Nah, the only valid charity is on Mantle of the Force, "Support Impoverished Cyborg Trooper Kylath".

The said impoverished cyborg trooper will use as much money as you care to give her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.