The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Rakghoul event is up

Danylia

No!! not Alderran, I am partway through my class quest there on my BH (which is really the only class I want to play at the moment). Is it out in the open where it may effect me?

I don't believe so. I haven't looked but the bulk of the event takes place in The Spike which is located near one of the outposts where the Bonus Series takes place, way off to the east part of Alderaan. There is a couple of easy quests to do in House Organa/House Thul, however that are part of the event, and there are some Rakghoul infected citizens that will attack (but are scaled to your level) in those areas. They're all Standard/Weak targets though, so no worries about getting plastered by any packs of Elites/Champions there.

No!! not Alderran, I am partway through my class quest there on my BH (which is really the only class I want to play at the moment). Is it out in the open where it may effect me?

To a certain extent it can affect you, as there are some rampaging plague victims in the spaceport, but the majority of the event is held in a totally separate, underground zone (quite cool one, btw, I have recently returned to the game and had not played any Rakghoul event apart from the very first one on Tatooine, so I was pleasantly surprised). As I am a BH myself who just recently finished their quests on Alderaan, I'd say that there is nothing to worry about.

It now rewards elite comms for dailies!

Guide for those that need a refresher: http://dulfy.net/2014/01/21/swtor-thorn-rakghoul-resurgence-event-guide/

Now that even a blind person can solo Kaon, is there still the secret boss and the pet drop? I am unable to see for myself until after work.

Edit: Boss is up.

Edited by FerkWork

Not going to do this anymore. I'm so tired of same 5 dailies. I already have 1 million canisters and nothing to spend them. Other than things that require tokens from Ops boss. Can't get to ops group because all my characters are undergeared (186 isn't high enough anymore).

Not to even mention achievement requirement...

Edited by Halinalle

YES! off to infect the pvp section and gtn section! Anyone who thinks they are safe in the VIP area... YOU. ARE. NOT. :rak_03:

VIP area? Done

No rakghoul stim thingy? Done

Bring it on!

However I can't promise to not use relic...

Edited by Halinalle