• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In no particular order:

1. Kira Carsen (Jedi Knight)

2. Vette (Sith Warrior)

3. Guss Tuno (Smuggler)

4. Doc (Jedi Knight)

5. Khem Val (Sith Inquisitor)

Honorable mention for Gault and Blizz (both for Bounty Hunter).

1. Kaliyo - Some love her, some hate her. I love her.

2. Sergeant Rusk - yeah, you heard me! Wanna make something of it?!

3. Zenith - making life as a Consular somewhat bearable.

4. Lieutenant Pierce - anyone who antagonizes Quinn is a good companion.

5. Risha - best introduction to a companion throughout all of Smuggler Chapter 1.

1. Quinn (eyecandy! ;) )

2. Kaliyo (as the other person said, some hate her, but just like Jack in Mass Effect, shes my mayhem buddy :D )

3. Vette (we can mock Baras together, girl bonding!)

4. Talos (hes just so endearingly enthusiastic)

5. Guss (WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!)

Zenith – my abs favorite companion, no contest

Ashara – my favorite romantic option in the game

Yunn – nobody seems to like his quirky ways, but I do

Guss Tuno – for that single line of ‘nothing induces rage…’ etc

Lt. Pierce – ‘cause he’s so not Quinn

Lokin – the only part of the IA debacle of a play-through that I’ve enjoyed

• Torian, even if he needs to alternate "Toast" with another line from time to time.
  • Garrus- I mean, Aric because he's always making sure our weapons are calib- I mean, prepared. My FemTroop and FemShep have the same VA, and both can get have interspecies happy times.
  • Khem. Don't care if he tries to eat my SI.
  • Qyzen. He worships my JC, I swear.
  • Blizz. "Boss!"

Others I like:

Vik. Sure, I hit him with my pistol with my main, but what did he expect, making me run around the warzone cleaning up after him?

Scourge. I kept hoping he was going to mention his replacement in some vague way. Like saying something along the lines of, "The Emperor found himself a new puppet to be his Wrath. Pathetic."

In no particular order:

Kaliyo: She's a crazy b****, but she's an amusing crazy b****. And at least she's honest about backstabbing the Agent someday, whereas everyone else smiles and pretends they won't.

Blizz: THE JAWA WITH THE ROCKET LAUNCHER.

Risha: The best snarker in the game, with one of the best introductions. She single-handedly salvaged the Smuggler story for me.

Khem Val: Interesting storyline, and some of the funniest comments. "He is more machine than man, I think. Bad for the digestion."

Torian: For giving me an interesting look into Mandalorian culture, being a big sweetheart in a game full of jerks, and providing the most hilarious flirt in the game.

Runner-ups:

Quinn: Holy crap, a competent Imperial (excluding that one time). Plus he reminds me of Simon from Firefly, how can you not love that?

Ashara: Loads of potential here, it just needs a little more work. Fall…fall….faaaaaaaaall...

Vette: My sister in snarking Baras!

Kira: Female Anakin without the awful acting or strangling love story, heck yes.

Edited by Abvora

As far as romance options go, Kira, love her attitude and looks, Vette is a close second, love her cuteness and her stance against Sith authority (making fun of Baras), makes the romance even better, a scary Sith and a slave girl.

Risha is awesome as well, love that sexy voice, and Elara with her quirkiness.

Non romance wise there's loads I like for different reasons, Guss because he's just very funny although I hardly use him on my scoundrel, Risha is good as dps as I'm healing anyway. Forex is awesome but I use Elara on my vanguard.

Corso is just an honest good guy. T-7 is just the best and loyal companion you can have, and his T7=needs jedi remarks are too cute.

Honorable mention goes to Treek, that hairy furball is awesome, and her ramblings while fighting are cute as well. I'm probably one of the few people that can appreciate Treek's talking all the time, heh.

Overal I'd say there are more interesting/loveable companions on Rep side, but that could just be me. On my juggernaut I mostly use Vette and hate Quinn, especially after that certain thing. On my sorc I mostly use Ashara, just for the eye candy I guess, I find her character and transition badly written really. Khem I don't trust and the rest I don't care for, as far as sorc companions go.

Haven't levelled an agent yet and Mako is cute but haven't gotten that far. Gault, really?

Edited by Geeorgedk

1. Nadia Grell (perfect mix of cute, naive, and eager with a dash of occasional billy-bad***)

2. Akaavi Spar (the perfect straight man, er- woman, er- Mandolorian)

3. Dark Jaesa (just because of the crazy)

4. Skadge ('Sup runt?)

5. Pierce (*sploosh* Sorry, Malavai who?)

Edited by Lednew

Guss Tuno is by far the most funny in game.

Elara Dorn is by far the most s e x y female comp, that voice, with english accent, it's just too...

Tanno Vik is very cool, always sharing the profit from his deals, that shows respect and honor.

Scorpio is just... scaring, but very very cool

Mako feels like my younger sister that i need to take care and protect, if i had a younger sister..., still, the main reason my first BH went LS.

Now the less cool...

Lt. Felix Iresso has one dialoge that feels he is only 12 (you saw that shot? plz tell me you saw that shot), i mean, really man?

HK-51 is very funny, but it is not unique, so...

Malavai Quinn is a kiss ***, even after tryed to kill us...

Treek never shuts up, and it is not unique, so...

Skadge is always complaining, *********** hate that guy.

Now who could be better?

Lord Scourge could talk with us even while on the ship and we on missions, just like Kreia did.

Kaliyo is crazy, and i may forgive her when she invites a girl friend for a 3some, i think she own us that much, no?

Any companion that dont speak basic...

Any companion that dont show equiped armor...

1) Blizz (who can say no to a jawa with a rocket launcher???)

2) Nadia (best dps companion out there period)

3) Gus ("I heal you with jedi power" nuff said)

4) Khem Val ("can I eat her now master?" )

5) ANYONE NOT NAMED TREEK

1) HK-51 (All)

2) Kira Carsen (Jedi Knight)

3) Blizz (Bounty Hunter)

4) Gault (Bounty Hunter

5) Xalek (Inquisitor)

Honourable Mentions Elara, Khem Val, Mako, Ensign Temple, Treek (I know it's crazy but I love Treek's character). Long Honourable Mentions but in all fairness there are a bunch of comps in this game Lol.

Edited by SgtJeremy