The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Underlurker SM 4 manned

Please forgive the vanguard tank as its a *********** alt noob that was still searching for his abilities right before the pull :D, like *** where is my full auto jajajajajaja

And gear wise they just bought me blue russan dps relic that i didnt bother to augment, comeon they are ****** relics :D and still had a 186mh, Almost everything else 192-198 tank comm gear. (except i put dps bracers and belt )

In any case it was enough

PD: Someone asked me for a 4 man kill proof sometime ago after i said it was possible, here u have it :rak_01:

Edited by Dark_Mithrandir

What for? There are videos on youtube.

^This.

Nice work. Did you also 4man Malaphar and SS, or only the Lurker?

Since we found walkers to be an extremely tight dps check for 4man and didn't make it by now. But only gave it maybe an hour worth of pulls.

^This.

Nice work. Did you also 4man Malaphar and SS, or only the Lurker?

Since we found walkers to be an extremely tight dps check for 4man and didn't make it by now. But only gave it maybe an hour worth of pulls.

Only Lurker.

Tho im positive 4 man squadron is doable.

Malaphar is a joke the qüestion with malaphar should be if it can be 3 man?

About the dps this try was not that good. You can see at the parser dps didnt reach the 5k at the end of the fight (they can) and the tank (me) can definetly do more (i never play vanguard, literally never, and i dont play tank role either at all)

Taking into account that i was wearing blue russan unaugmented dps relics, 192 dps bracers and belt, rest 192-198 tank comm gear and 186mh and yet i was still able to do 2,3-2.6 i'm pretty sure that a main vg tank with decent gear can easily push 3k.

U should have heard deeps opinion and hopes about killing it when i was asking them where are my abilities :D. I think it took me 2 min to find my opener :D

Lol @ Buffserenity (that's you isn't it).

Anyway, the more impressive thing is you only just enraged when you killed it. That means it was like 5kDPS for everyone D:

Yeah, I would say with this setup (sage+vg) you can even do it before enrage if u are not screwing up your dps and cooldowns (which we both did here) because I saw the raid dps be 14.5k halfway in the fight. And of course with more gear will be even easier, my only revanite pieces on commando are relics/ear/implants and the OH armoring :D

Your high damage number maybe is because of dps gear + sonic rebounder i guess

The high damage is from the vanguard utilities Reflective Armor and Electro Shield. For sage obviously the forcequake spam is real ;)

Edited by invertioN

Only Lurker.

Tho im positive 4 man squadron is doable.

Malaphar is a joke the qüestion with malaphar should be if it can be 3 man?

No, the question is, if you can 2man Malaphar(already did 3man, 1 tank, 1 sent, 1 Mandoheal, and no, I don't have Videoprrof of it ;) )

Walkers, as I said is sure doable with more gear, but extremely tight. we had both down to ~20% when we hit enrage/ran out of bombs. But with another strat it should be doable. :)

Edited by Torvai

No, the question is, if you can 2man Malaphar(already did 3man, 1 tank, 1 sent, 1 Mandoheal, and no, I don't have Videoprrof of it ;) )

Walkers, as I said is sure doable with more gear, but extremely tight. we had both down to ~20% when we hit enrage/ran out of bombs. But with another strat it should be doable. :)

Malaphar too easy as expected :)

I dont think walkers 4 man is that hard. With both dps pulling 4k+ and tank 2k+ with some healer help it's done. Nothing extraordinary number wise ;)

Edited by Dark_Mithrandir

Sweet video. Yeah Malaphar is a joke. My guild usually does him 8 on 16man to get more relics to RE :p

Now could Malaphar HM be done with 4?

I'd say yes, depending on your group comp. With a dps with taunts, so the tank can reset his stacks, it should be easily doable. Without, you need to get creative.

Still trying to pull the 2 trash groups before him in there to push dps :D

PS: 8% on both Walkers, getting there :rak_01:

Edited by Torvai

Yes the dps was way higher about 5.2 on my sage before we went to single target dps the boss and I needed to bubble myself on cross. Btw was using the new sets not the old ones which I think are higher dps. Edited by Akselindian

• 2 months later...
Now do it again so it's more recent with the current bs nerf of sages, that almost 6 sec forcequake.. its 3 sec casting time now since that bs patch.. along with everything else they did to make a sage more crap. Good show btw :) Edited by wimsmolt

Now do it again so it's more recent with the current bs nerf of sages, that almost 6 sec forcequake.. its 3 sec casting time now since that bs patch.. along with everything else they did to make a sage more crap. Good show btw :)

Just use 2 snipers instead now, not as easy but snipers can still put out enough dps

I really need to level my sniper now.

What usually happens I end up leveling another PT tank

I was going to say sniper master race, but then I remembered just how op hydrolics still are with current mechanics, so I'll give BHs that..... For now :rak_03:

Just 4manned first three. On to commanders and Revan :)

Comp is Guardian Tank, Slinger, Vang and Mando heal. Videos comming soon™^^

Edit: Clear :)

Revan's a complete joke. Accidentally cut the first minute or so of the video :(

Edited by Torvai