Any guesses as to how they'll top their previous jokes?

AshlaBoga

That they couldn't even bring themselves to make an April Fool's joke last year also says something about the condition of the game.

There was a joke about a new ship class - Asteroid.

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20140401

Apparently OP forgot about it.

I began playing in late 2013, so I never had opportunity to see those other jokes. The droid mini game was the best. It was really hilarious and they even made some effort with adding videos :D

You say how will they "top their previous jokes". If you mean that in the sense, how will they produce something better and funnier than the last few times, easy.

They will do nothing at all - that would be far funnier than the previous attempts.

i think it would have to be something along the lines of a slot machine, and or other games being added.

Something Revan related or other NPCs returning to the game.

play as your mount....

all VG/PT abilities changed to "full auto/unload"

They should announce a new slot machine, one that has a high rate of jackpots, and once it you get a jackpot, you can log in on an alt, and collect the jackpot a second time...and repeat for every alt. This is a "working as intended" behavior to reward our most loyal subscribers with LOTS of alts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.