Sith Juggernauts Extremely Under-Powered Discussion?

ThiefUK

Yeah we are definitely in the pooper :D

They're going to buff us. When I blew out my candles on my birthday cake today it was what I wished for.

So Vengeance should see a good 15-20% increase in the coming months. Or years. Or Eons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a pve perspective:

1) We don't have stealth

2) We don't have a meaningful cc

3) We don't have self healing

I think it's unfair that some specs have 1, 2, or even all 3 of those, and juggs get 0. It wouldn't bother me so much but there's several h2's I don't have a hope of soloing at level, whereas my op can pull off ALL h2's and at least 1 h4, and not just pull it off, but do it EASILY. Sleep dart a jawa, slice a droid, then rock the remaining droid and whatever else there is in the pack. Oh, a pat rolled up on me while I was not bothering to pay attention (as I must do on my warrior)? No problem, overload the stealth device.

I feel juggs suffer SEVERELY in solo pve, but, I believe that that's the ONLY part of the game where juggs suffer. I don't think we're bad in groups, raids, or pvp. I DO, however, feel that we don't particularly dominate in any other field of the game, so I don't see the harm in giving juggs a cc, even if it ONLY worked on npc's, that would be a MASSIVE increase in QoL.