Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Different voice actor for Revan?

GRIDBUG

Just started playing the SOR expansion and am up to the part where Revan makes his first (holo) appearance. Is this a different voice actor than the Revan who appears in the Foundry FP? Also, no spoilers please, really want to see how this plays out. Thanks!

Just started playing the SOR expansion and am up to the part where Revan makes his first (holo) appearance. Is this a different voice actor than the Revan who appears in the Foundry FP? Also, no spoilers please, really want to see how this plays out. Thanks!

Lets just say there is a reason for his slight voice change.

It is easily noticeable that his dark side voice is different and there is obvious reason for it because it is "dark side". However, I didn't even recognize that it was a different voice actor when he was "one" at last.

I only found out about the change when I was browsing through imdb a few weeks ago. IMO the voice actor is good.

Edited by PavSalco

I was utterly hopeful, if not convinced, it was indeed Jeff Bennett.

Alas, when I got to Yavin 4 and heard the new VA's clean / clear voice, I realized it couldn't be Bennett.

Spencer Garrett did an OK job by me and I enjoyed his performance, but Bennett at the Maelstrom Prison and the Foundry was just phenomenal.

All I know is that Revan has a very different VA from KOTOR. And I remember Revan as female...

I wasn't in for a shock during the FP though, because I found out she was no longer a she. It made me sad though. And amused by the DK Cult.

More on topic: I didn't really notice the change, so I guess I wasn't paying much attention. TV must have been on.

Edited by LyraineAlei

I love how people forget that over 3 years has passed since the original VO's were done...that's why most of the characters sound a little different.

It's common sense..yes it's the same guy

I love when people are insulting and cocky, and then proven wrong. Don't you feel silly now? Common sense would say yes. Hopefully you've learned a lesson about being childish and rude?!

I love when people are insulting and cocky, and then proven wrong. Don't you feel silly now? Common sense would say yes. Hopefully you've learned a lesson about being childish and rude?!

criticizes someone being "cocky and insulting" by being "cocky and insulting"

forgive me if you completely invalidate your opinion when you're guilty of the very same thing you're complaining about, buttercup.

criticizes someone being "cocky and insulting" by being "cocky and insulting"

forgive me if you completely invalidate your opinion when you're guilty of the very same thing you're complaining about, buttercup.

Wait lol, you invalidate my opinion because I copied yours?! Huh...I guess we know what that says about you.

And please don't call me pet names like buttercup, I'm flattered you admire me so much, but it's a bit creepy to me and I'm asking you politely to stop. I'm sure you can find someone who shares your own tastes though, so good luck.

I love how people forget that over 3 years has passed since the original VO's were done...that's why most of the characters sound a little different.

It's common sense..yes it's the same guy

Lol, someone trying to sound smart? Common sense eh?

I knew something was off, figured it was just derp for that particular moment. I am not that far into the expansion myself because I have a specific character I want to run it with first. And I ended up starting over with this character. I wish they'd fix the Bounty Hunter voice during the Bounty Hunter week. Lisp throws me off every time.

Edited by SgtJeremy

YOU DARE TO ADDRESS A DARK LORD OF THE SITH IN SUCH A TONE, MISCREANT?

* goes force choke * :mad:

*inhales with difficulty before raising a fist, using the other hand to pantomime a turn crank going around a few times before the middle finger pops up*

Woops. I did that?

*passes out*

:p

Edited by LyraineAlei

*inhales with difficulty before raising a fist, using the other hand to pantomime a turn crank going around a few times before the middle finger pops up*

Woops. I did that?

*passes out*

:p

* screams in agony *

WHY DO YOU RELISH TAXING ME? :mad:

* exhales and motions to his underlings *

Take her away. :(

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.