Is the Gree Event Cancelled?

AardvarkTongue

I was just out on the Western Ice Shelf of Ilum and I am not sure if you all are aware, but the weather out there is crazy! Snow and ice everywhere. I think for everyone's safety the event should be cancelled. Interstellar travel is quite expensive and I would hate to see anyone get stuck out there if the speeders break down in a sudden winter storm. It would be horrible for those that have already paid the credits to get out there, but think of all the credits you can save the rest of us by cancelling now!

If you're trying to get them to cancel the event because there's a pvp zone that has scared you to the point that you need a new pair of pants heres a solution for you. Dont take part in the event.

I dont want it canceled seeing how this event only happens once in a blue moon and there's some items there that I want that I need to farm helix components for

If you're trying to get them to cancel the event because there's a pvp zone that has scared you to the point that you need a new pair of pants heres a solution for you. Dont take part in the event.

I dont want it canceled seeing how this event only happens once in a blue moon and there's some items there that I want that I need to farm helix components for

I am fairly sure the OP is being sarcastic. :p

Seems the OP is trying to make a joke. As another posted noted, trying too hard.

I was just out on the Western Ice Shelf of Ilum and I am not sure if you all are aware, but the weather out there is crazy! Snow and ice everywhere. I think for everyone's safety the event should be cancelled. Interstellar travel is quite expensive and I would hate to see anyone get stuck out there if the speeders break down in a sudden winter storm. It would be horrible for those that have already paid the credits to get out there, but think of all the credits you can save the rest of us by cancelling now!

Don't worry I have dispatched a few weather sensor probe droids to check this out. Whatever you do, do not shoot them. They are very sensitive and you may trigger the self destruct.

I am fairly sure the OP is being sarcastic. :p

Sarcasm what is this nonsense??? No one is sarcastic about SWTOR, this game is SRS BSNS. Don't bring your logic and reason here witch. :D

Anyways, Gree is now being replace by Kephess Week. Enjoy all of your favorite lizard.

Edited by FerkWork