Funniest trolling attempts you've seen

HyperSonicOne

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One time I was playing a smuggler and an NPC called me "ma'am" and I got all excited because they usually call you "sir" and in genchat I was like "yay an NPC finally recognized me as a woman and didn't call me sir!" and someone replied back "you need to calm down sir!" lol

I was on a later planet leveling, and someone wrote in gen chat something like "20 minutes with no chat? What gives? Wake up people, 35 of you on this planet and nobody has anything to say? Why are you all so quiet?"

In a few seconds, someone wrote, "We're hunting wabbits"

I don't remember seeing or doing much genuinely decent trolling in this game. During year 1 when server pops were good was the height of it.

More recently was Sir Copperfield in WZs. His routine was to charge straight at the red herd when the match started, drop a heal puddle, then stand there tanking all of the them and talking RP ****. It was hilarious how often he made it work.

Edited by Joesixxpack

well I find this funny because I was doing this and I felt like doing something funny since I did well last match. So two guys guarding snow, I stealth and approached them, they look lost and sleep dart them both. They cc break and tried to find me but failed since I sleep dart them again. Did this for 2 minutes until people arrived from both sides.

Ok, I have two.

The first one is the hilariousness of people assuming a female toon must be a girl, and their reaction when you tell them your a guy. I always bust out laughing xD.

The second one, if it's ok, is not from swtor. It's from wow, so my friend and I were pretty hard core raiders (I was #14th best death knight on the server, he was #13 or #12), so what we would do for laughs is que up in group finder completely naked as tanks. We would then pull the entire room, no cc or anything. And we would flame the hell out of the healer for letting us die. And, like usual, the healer leaves and one other player (there is usually one who doesn't care). once they were gone we put on our gear and 2 manned the place with no healer. We did it like every week. God Im a jerk xD but it was the best.

Ok, I have two.

The first one is the hilariousness of people assuming a female toon must be a girl, and their reaction when you tell them your a guy. I always bust out laughing xD.

The second one, if it's ok, is not from swtor. It's from wow, so my friend and I were pretty hard core raiders (I was #14th best death knight on the server, he was #13 or #12), so what we would do for laughs is que up in group finder completely naked as tanks. We would then pull the entire room, no cc or anything. And we would flame the hell out of the healer for letting us die. And, like usual, the healer leaves and one other player (there is usually one who doesn't care). once they were gone we put on our gear and 2 manned the place with no healer. We did it like every week. God Im a jerk xD but it was the best.

Interesting. I've never raided in wow, but I have seen some dungeon trolls. Anyway, once there was this imperial sniper who kept a bushing everyone after stunning them. and he kept running around doing that to the people who were just trying to wall to the other side, until I stunned him and gave him a taste of his own medicine. :p

Ok, I have two.

Well, you're lucky then. I'm always presumed male no matter what gender character I'm on. I don't even bother to correct anymore.

I do get a weekly eyeroll when the person in Fleet chat inevitably says, "Girls don't play this game/videogames." Again, I don't bother to argue.

during a DF sm, there was this guy with full 180 set bonus gear, hm kills and all you could have at the time, and he asked a lot of questions during all the raid, pretending he was new and the raid leader just explained all the phases of all the fights taking ages..so or the ''nub'' or the raid leader were definetly trolling hard.

I do get a weekly eyeroll when the person in Fleet chat inevitably says, "Girls don't play this game/videogames." Again, I don't bother to argue.

I'll occasionally try to point this out to them:

RageFace'McBloodyKatana: Has to be a guy. Girls don't play video games.

Malastare: Actually, loads of them do.

RageFace'McBloodyKatana: Then why haven't I ever met one?

Malastare: Because they avoid tools like you.

I know tons of GIRLs that play video games. I tend to find them all extremely unattractive, though.

GIRL = Guy In Real Life :D:D:D

the funniest attempt was this.

there was this game i played that got shut down after a bunch of people spent $500 million dollars on something to replace it with. and rather then look at what those of us who played that other game told them to do they ignored us. it's funny as once again we are right.

Dont really have any good trolls for SWTOR

◆◆Edit◆◆ NM, i do have a SWTOR troll...

In mockery of all you guys running around with your "Female" characters and comps dressed like h○○kers, i put Skadge in just the Ventilated Triumverate undies, and Sateles boots dyed pink and park him between them to be their Bubba Pimp. :D

Had a few in other MMOs though.

Star Trek Online, you can see other people on the minimap in that game. On the original Risa instance there are tall standalone mountain/hill/plateaus that were just decoration, not meant to be climbed. Due to the way rolling originally worked in the game you could get places you werent supposed to by making your character roll into spots you couldnt walk/run.

Anyhow, we would make our way up to the top (after much falling and cursing of course lol) And run around up there til someone noticed our dots and tried to get where we were. After a while of running laps around the hill they would eventually ask in general how the heck we got up there. Because trolling is fun when bored, we would tell them they had to find Q and he would teleport them up top.

Of course there were long detailed instructions on where to find Q, it was a long quest chain :D (they have since changed rolling and it can no longer be done :( )

Second memorable troll was in WoW, our guild was doing progression in Ulduaar, and we were working on the Iron Council. One of our healers had avtendency to go afk a lot, and one night we decided to have some fun with it. The bosses are in a room with a door that closes once they are engaged. So while he was sitting afk inside the door, the rest of the raid went outside the room and had me misdirect pull onto him from outside. (Hunters had an ability that let you target a player, and shoot an enemy that would aggro onto the targeted player)

So we misdirected onto him, the doors closed, and about 15 seconds later got to hear "Oh, nice, real funny guys, your a bunch of &$#@##@" over ventrillo :D

Edited by XiamaraSimi

well I find this funny because I was doing this and I felt like doing something funny since I did well last match. So two guys guarding snow, I stealth and approached them, they look lost and sleep dart them both. They cc break and tried to find me but failed since I sleep dart them again. Did this for 2 minutes until people arrived from both sides.

Yea I don't believe you can sleep dart more than one person at a time. When you sleep the 2nd the first one immediately breaks.

People asking for an option to toggle 2x XP off, or 12x XP after the SoR preorder.

Since a toggle wouldn't affect you at all, I'm not sure how that constitutes "trolling".

On topic: people who get all pissy when others don't spacebar through the one and only convo in KDY.

Edited by HandOfKane

Waiting outside DF for the rest of the group and a guildie on a FOTM PT in full pvp gear challenges my PVE geared sorc to a duel. Duel accepted, 1sec till engagement and I extricate him while still friendly and overload push him into the lava. Win

While doing my favourite pastime killing randoms in Outlaws den on my Slinger, a random posts in Gen chat asking about the GTN terminal in the Den. I whisper him and tell him I can group up and show him where it is and that I'll protect him from getting ganked. He takes me up on the offer and I lead him to the GTN terminal, he is really really appreciative. I drop group and gank him, he does the *** song in chat, so I regroup and apologise, rez him and wait for him to heal up, drop group and kill him again

Oh and my favourite so far. Summoning a full raid group to DF for a NiM run. Positioned myself at the very edge of the lava and summoned. They all accepted and fell to their deaths