I QUIt SWTOR

DrWeebs

+insert flowery goodbye message as if people care+

+insert 10 complaints as if people care+

PVP is fun in this game if you don't take it seriously. Once you take it seriously, which any competitive person naturally starts to do, you realize just how unforgivably bad the competitive PVP is executed in this game, and how dead/stale it is. +as if people care+

+insert friendly towards the future line as if people care+

But, seriously, even in just 6 weeks have had lots of interesting and constructive dialogue with a lot of you. There are still some very passionate gamers playing this game. It's just sad that the game/devs fails you in so many ways. It's like an abusive relationship that you can't leave because you love the potential of the partner, in this case, a Star Wars MMO (I mean seriously does gaming potential get any better than that? 8v8 Ranked when had just barely enough population to keep it fun was some of the best gaming I've ever experienced).

I hope Battlefront can save the poorly utilized Star Wars IP in the last 10 years or so of gaming.

Pria:wea_03:

Edited by DrWeebs

PVP is fun in this game if you don't take it seriously. Once you take it seriously, which any competitive person naturally starts to do, you realize just how unforgivably bad the competitive PVP is executed in this game, and how dead/stale it is. +as if people care+

But, seriously, even in just 6 weeks have had lots of interesting and constructive dialogue with a lot of you. There are still some very passionate gamers playing this game. It's just sad that the game/devs fails you in so many ways. It's like an abusive relationship that you can't leave because you love the potential of the partner, in this case, a Star Wars MMO (I mean seriously does gaming potential get any better than that? 8v8 Ranked when had just barely enough population to keep it fun was some of the best gaming I've ever experienced).

I hope Battlefront can save the poorly utilized Star Wars IP in the last 10 years or so of gaming.

You're better off making a pub alt, to join in on the q-synch Bastion pub madness.

The problem with Bastion is that there is a ton of Imp players, and most of those Imp players are PvE focused (for obvious reasons).. So many of them are horribad at pvp, but they're doing it for conquest points, or lulz or whatever.

Pub side on Bastion has a much smaller population, and by simply virtue of being the non-Imperial/non-Horde faction, slightly fewer *******.

So, yes, there are more, better pvpers on the Imp side, but when doing yolo queue, the pub average is much higher. This has lead to them dominating ranked lately, with like the same 7-9 people, while a bunch've idiots queue up Imperial-side. Yesterday especially was a horror show.

There are more, and better pvpers than those 7-9 pubs on the imp side, but in yolo, they get diluted by all the imp pve'ers. The solution is to make a pub pvp alt.

I hope so as well, but Star Wars really deserve an actual MMO. Preferable something that could rival SWG in diversity and freedom and combined with the brutality and maturity of EVE. Alas, I don't see it coming any time soon :(

You're better off making a pub alt, to join in on the q-synch Bastion pub madness.

The problem with Bastion is that there is a ton of Imp players, and most of those Imp players are PvE focused (for obvious reasons).. So many of them are horribad at pvp, but they're doing it for conquest points, or lulz or whatever.

Pub side on Bastion has a much smaller population, and by simply virtue of being the non-Imperial/non-Horde faction, slightly fewer *******.

So, yes, there are more, better pvpers on the Imp side, but when doing yolo queue, the pub average is much higher. This has lead to them dominating ranked lately, with like the same 7-9 people, while a bunch've idiots queue up Imperial-side. Yesterday especially was a horror show.

There are more, and better pvpers than those 7-9 pubs on the imp side, but in yolo, they get diluted by all the imp pve'ers. The solution is to make a pub pvp alt.

Great suggestion, but there is no way in hell I am powerleveling another toon and min/maxxing again. The grind is too much.

Great suggestion, but there is no way in hell I am powerleveling another toon and min/maxxing again. The grind is too much.

It's what I'm doing. Hard to see scrubs on the pub side getting a ~1500+ rating, when they're being carried there by virtue of being average players enjoying 4 vs 3 style matches, 80% of the time.

It's what I'm doing. Hard to see scrubs on the pub side getting a ~1500+ rating, when they're being carried there by virtue of being average players enjoying 4 vs 3 style matches, 80% of the time.

Then what's the point of the rating if "scrubs" are getting 1500+. I just don't have any desire to participate in such a broken system. Back to PVE gaming :D

As your long time duo partner in this game, I am honored to have not only met such a great friend, but a true gamer in you. Until we play League in about 1.15 minutes, farewell, friend.

Parallel/Perpendicular/Stanberie

As your long time duo partner in this game, I am honored to have not only met such a great friend, but a true gamer in you. Until we play League in about 1.15 minutes, farewell, friend.

Parallel/Perpendicular/Stanberie

Shut up and get me some waffle fries. FOH FREE.