Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The Leaderboards Today

DomiSotto

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi, Commander, neither of us has the slightest idea what we are talking about. :) Wanna give me a day off, but keep to the ranked chat? Well, you high and might champions, answer me three questions:

1. What was your first toon?

2. How many alts are you running in ranked?

3. What's your favorite animation?

Oi, Commander, neither of us has the slightest idea what we are talking about. :) Wanna give me a day off, but keep to the ranked chat? Well, you high and might champions, answer me three questions:

Assassin

3, 2 assassins and 1 shadow

The new 30m Low Slash animation!

1. Assassin tank, but once the self heal got nerfed stopped playing it and lost my touch for it

2. Two mains, PT and Jug, anything else it's usually my little brother playing on my computer

3. Nothing competes with vengeful slam :rak_01:

1. Sage

2. 4. operative, sage, sorc, assasin

3. forcestorm

Not really directed at Domi. I guess I am transferring my feelings of frustration at bioware to this post that there is no x-server, and that the solo ranked ratings can be manipulated so badly because of no x-server and such a low population.

Because of that the rankings literally mean almost nothing. Especially comparing servers, as that data actually for sure literally statistically means absolutely nothing.

I am actually quitting the game because of this, and it is sad to me. I have come back to this game so many times because I had so much hope for a Star Wars MMO with compettiive PVP, only to be disappointed every time (Strike that, for about 2 months when 8v8 ranked was popular and had multiple guilds on each side q'ing, that was the best PVP I've ever played in any MMO... but it was very short-lived due to waning population and such a late and dishonest implementation by Bioware).

I agree with this on Jung Ma because the server is so small some players are known to faction swap when ever it is in their favor meaning that they will basically have a "team" for solos. This intern has killed players ratings who as individuals are good players but when its 4 random peeps against a team of 4 in voice chat and role choose as a team they have no hope.

Edited by blackopsranger

@Qwuu: thank you for sharing and yay for that lonely Sage :)

Yes, solo is obviously gambling like. WHich begs the question, I keep asking and asking and asking: Why ain't you all playing group ranked, seeing it bypasses each and every problem endlessly brought up about Solo? :confused: Why is GR the ghost town? At times it feels that those who win, are those who learn to trust that other guy.

Edited by DomiSotto

First character: Kinetic Shadow

Alts in ranked: Marauder :confused: Jugg, and now a Sin after 2xp weekend :) and soon a vanguard

My favorite animation is the killing blow animation you sometimes get on shadow/assassin if you land a killing blow with strike, where they spin around and slash down. So awesome!

Edited by Vember

You are all awesome for sharing! Love it! Keep it coming, folks :)

As for the agricultural activities dilemma, it does resolves itself with populating the queue. While solo ranked has the fundamentally flawed premise. It’s a group competition depending on the fast, coordinated, adaptable actions. It should have never been four players chosen at random. Well, my 2 cents, from an outsider looking in.

Back to looking at the boards! Let’s see what has happened over the weekend. It looks so messed up with all the duplicates, clean up going on and ratings inversions – so, guys, sorry if it is totally not what you are seeing.

http://www.swtor-arenas.com/ overall stats for today: 19405 toons were queued with 8940 toons (46.1 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

In Groups, we have 5258 toons that queued, with 3275 (62.3 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

Same steady pace of growth, but solo I think is slowing down.

Solo Leaderboards: the top three I think are in exactly the same set-up, K-F-G, but things are starting to change a little in the first 10. La’entina the Assassin is not playing, but holding the 4th, and Qwuu the Operative is now tied with Brolok the Vanguard (yay, another republic toon coming up in the charts!)

BioWARE continues to create the duplicates, so now Ivana the Shadow and O’dyssios the Powertech are duplicated as well as Housemd the Sorcerer, and Stalker the Shadow. At a glance, it’s approximately 70 toons worldwide that achieved 2000+ rating. Seriously, BioWARE….

The Grit

Under 1000 rating with over 150 wins:

Brenlee the Gunslinger (98/205); Ledwin the Juggernaut (242/180); Aimyaim the Mercenary (969/465); Defiance the Marauder (87/175); Zen’fox the Shadow (137/165); Riuka the Shadow (344/161);

Home Team:

Gladias is at the Shadowlands, thankfully, Fig the Assassin is still with us, and now I can nostalgically sort based on this toons name, just like on Day 1. J The Harbinger sports 6 places in the Top 100, with 5 more players on page 5. Certainly worth keeping an eye on Vicvega the Powertech and H’aggis the Sorcerer.

There are 1653 toons (+33) entered in solo ranked on the Harbinger as of today, ranging in rank from 10 (Fig the Assassin) to 17273.

Group ranked: 269 entries (+9) with 7 under 1000 rating.

Republic: Cerebrir the Vanguard with 268 wins is basically it as far as the news go.

Republic’s Sentinels:

Dimka of the T3-M4 is the only Sentinel in the firefly class. Awesome!

Sixth in Class:

Danitykane the Guardian (still); Griffith the Sentinel; Moshzilla the Shadow (still); Siv the Sage (still); Jaena the Vanguard (still); Talve the Mercenary (still); Heymonkey the Sniper (still); and Lacerate the Operative

Randomness:

Devil the Sniper is steadily shooting away, with 641 wins. Firebaby the Powertech still in the lead with 682. Telal the Sorcerer is also in the 600+ category with 630 wins. Sephorus of the Bastion, a Sentinel to watch, is now up to 579 wins.

Aimyaim the Mercenary is at 969 MVPs, and Qwuu is at 870, the Jar’Kai Sword thing. Now, elsewhere in the Galaxy, Devil the Sniper is at 700 MVPs, and Drezmaster the Sorcerer – at 630.

The lowest rating is 1.

Good luck to all!

@Qwuu: thank you for sharing and yay for that lonely Sage :)

Yes, solo is obviously gambling like. WHich begs the question, I keep asking and asking and asking: Why ain't you all playing group ranked, seeing it bypasses each and every problem endlessly brought up about Solo? :confused: Why is GR the ghost town? At times it feels that those who win, are those who learn to trust that other guy.

My guild doesn't have a team and not enough interest in ranked to form one and those PvP guilds I've seen advertising themselves want solo ratings of at least 1300.

The LBs settled in, and the graphs are actually pretty smooth, so no spikes like we’ve seen last week on the solo graph. So, no significant clean-up this Tuesday?

http://www.swtor-arenas.com/ overall stats for today: 19576 toons were queued with 9026 toons (46.1 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals – today we see this number go over 9000. With the current rate of growth, we’ll still fall short of the yolo participation in Season 3. From what you are telling me, 3-4 alts are normal number of entries per player.

In Groups, we have 5315 toons that queued, with 3302 (62.1 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals. Unfortunately, I think it’s fair to say that the crystal give away did not save the GR, and it is still on the brink of extinction.

Solo Leaderboards: Brolok the Vanguard now established the toon in the sixth position by today. There are no changes so far as I can tell in the Top 5 in the Solo, even the wandering Powertech is still sojourning at the Shadowlands.

It probably would not be very encouraging, but if that green arrow by the rank actually showed up the trend based on the most recent data, as up/down or neutral, reading the board would have been easier.

Groups:

Groups continues to be a hard to read board, but looking at the top 100 toons in the Group Ranked, there is a significant lean to the Imperial side (62) and an unsurprising class stacks, particularly strong in the PT category.

Shadow vs Assassin: 11, 14

Sage vs Sorcerer: 5, 11

Guardian vs Juggernaut: 4, 3

Sentinel vs Marauder: 2, 0

Commando vs Mercenary: 3, 4

Vanguard vs Powertech: 7, 18

Gunslinger vs Sniper: 3, 4

Scoundrel vs Operative: 3, 8

Total: 38, 62

The server distribution for the Top 100 is quoted below and I am amazed to see that the Bastion has zero players in the Group Ranked Top 100. And Vanjervalis Chain merry group of PvPers continues to thrive in the Group Ranked environment, basically tying with the Shadowlands for supremacy (‘cause Gladias the Powertech is as always a curved ball in the LB stats).

The Shadowlands 14

Vanjervalis Chain 13

Tomb of Freedon Nadd 10

The Red Eclipse 10

T3-M4 8

Jedi Covenant 8

Battle Meditation 8

Prophecy of the Five 7

Mantle of the Force 5

Darth Nihilus 5

The Ebon Hawk 4

Jar'Kai Sword 4

Jung Ma 3

The Harbinger 1

The Progenitor 0

The Bastion 0

Begeren Colony 0

Home Team:

The Harbinger still sports 6 places in the Top 100, with 5 more players on page 5. I can see some new gains for Dre’a the Powertech and Marzi the Assassin.

There are 1653 toons (+19) entered in solo ranked on the Harbinger as of today, ranging in rank from 10 (Fig the Assassin) to 17408.

Group ranked: 269 entries (+0) with 7 under 1000 rating.

Republic: Cerebrir the Vanguard did enter the fray on the Binger, but still remain at 268 wins.

Republic’s Shadows:

The indefatigable Kre’a of the Bastion is still the only Shadow against the Assassins in the Top 5.

Sixth in Class:

Danitykane the Guardian (still); Griffith the Sentinel (still); Moshzilla the Shadow (still); Siv the Sage (still); Jaena the Vanguard (still); Talve the Mercenary (still); Heymonkey the Sniper (still); and Lacerate the Operative (still)

Randomness:

Devil the Sniper is working his way up, with 647 wins. Firebaby the Powertech still in the lead with 682. Telal the Sorcerer is also in the 600+ category with 632 wins. That Sentinel, Sephorus of the Bastion, is now at 595 wins.

Aimyaim the Mercenary whose willpower can deflect a Death Star off its course is at 979 MVPs, and Qwuu is at 876. The Jar’Kai Sword’s favorite toons aside, Devil the Sniper is at 706 on the Harbinger, Drezmaster the Sorcerer – at 655 on ToFN, and Sishen the Assassin is now in the 600+ category at 613 (Harbinger).

The lowest rating is 1.

Good luck to all!

My money will be on one of the ToFN players to hold the actual record in # of matches played.

It’s not captured in the open stats, but Ronniehenlau compiled it for S1-S3 for winning matches:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=7900771&postcount=26

Drezmaster the Sorcerer had 2385 wins in 3 seasons on one toon (and with 390 in S4 the toon in all likelihood will maintain the most wins in all seasons standing).

To estimate the number of matches played, Pvp’is’dead the Assassin (highest winning toon in S1 and S2), the toon’s:

kill count is 7,340 and medal count is 17,116 (867 wins)

kill count is 11,851 and medal count is 28,163 (1,424 wins)

Now, Commander, if you are at 764 matches with 4429/7638, you average 5.8 kills and 10 medals a match. You are dual-roling heals/DPS, so your counts won’t be the same as a single role/other dual-role I suppose. But for the sake of the argument, let’s take it as an average for a successful toon.

It is obvious that Pvp’is’dead the Assassin played over 1,424 matches in S2. 10 medals a match will place the toon at some 2,800 matches, 6 kills per match – to 1,975.

The other way to look at it is this season is from 12th February to April 28th. That’s 75 days, at 3 hours a day, 6 arenas per hour (that' your cue to tell me it doesn't take that long), you’ll get to 1350 matches played.

I seriously hope that once any player sees 1,350 ranked matches in one season, the priorities shift to getting outdoors a whole lot more, eating a balanced diet and maintaining 7 hours of sleep a night from the ELO. Or we are going to start seeing a participation drop due to chronic fatigue.

http://www.swtor-arenas.com/ overall stats for today: 19690 toons were queued with 9083 toons (46.1 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

In Groups, we have 5385 toons that queued, with 3302 (62.1 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

Solo Leaderboards: F-K-G, within 5 points from one another, Kre’a the Shadow the only one playing out of the three, and Qwuu the Operative moved up to the 4th.

Home Team:

The Harbinger still sports 6 places in the Top 100, with 6 more players on page 3, and wow, nice to see Aerian the Powertech is playing again, and so does Affliction the Sorcerer. :)

Alas, alas, Devil the Sniper moved off to the Bastion.

There are 1682 toons (+29) entered in solo ranked on the Harbinger as of today, ranging in rank from 10 (Fig the Assassin) to 17498.

Group ranked: 271 entries (+2) with 7 under 1000 rating, and ranging in rank from 136 (Seraanna the Assassin) to 4894

Republic: (hugs)

Republic’s Shadows:

Spira of the Red Eclipse is the only Sage in the Top 5 in the AC.

Sixth in Class:

Danitykane the Guardian (still); Griffith the Sentinel (still); Moshzilla the Shadow (still); Siv the Sage (still); Pilo the Vanguard; Talve the Mercenary (still); Tellic the Gunslinger; and Lacerate the Operative (still)

Randomness:

Devil the Sniper is at 658 wins vs Firebaby the Powertech’s 682. Both Telal the Sorcerer and Sephorus the Sentinel are over 600 wins as well.

Aimyaim the Mercenary is at 990 MVPs, and Qwuu is at 886. Devil the Sniper is at 714 on the Bastion. Drezmaster the Sorcerer and Sishen the Assassin make that 600-700 bracket.

The lowest rating is 1.

Good luck to all!

http://www.swtor-arenas.com/ overall stats for today: 19815 toons were queued with 9150 toons (46.2 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

In Groups, we have 5501 toons that queued, with 3423 (62.2 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

Solo has less growth than the Groups atm, which is a Good Thing. Need. Growth. In GR.

Speaking of GR, a large increases in GR rating for Gladias the Powertech, who is off from the Shadowlands to the Jedi Covenant.

Solo Leaderboards: Yay, Kre’a the Shadow!

Home Team:

The Harbinger still sports 6 places in the Top 100, with 6 more players on page 3. J Gladias the Juggernaut made it to the top 3 in the AC, a round of applause.

There are 1692 toons (+10) entered in solo ranked on the Harbinger as of today, ranging in rank from 10 (Fig the Assassin) to 17590.

Group ranked: 276 entries (+5) with 10 under 1000 rating, and ranging in rank from 137 (Seraanna the Assassin) to 4962

Republic: Much cheering for Cerebrir the Vanguard, who went ahead and won 3 more matches. J Which means that three more Pub toons (or maybe more!) had a good day in ranked. Hope springs eternal!

Republic’s Vanguards:

Brolok of the Red Eclipse is the only Vanguard in the Top 5 in the AC.

Sixth in Class:

Danitykane the Guardian (still); Griffith the Sentinel (still); Moshzilla the Shadow (still); Siv the Sage (still); Jaen’a the Vanguard; Talve the Mercenary (still); Heymonkey the Sniper (again); and Lacerate the Operative (still)

Randomness:

The 50 players on Page 13 range in rating from 1543 (Lip the Operative) to 1525 (Lima the Sage) – wow, very close ratings there. The Faction distribution is almost balanced, with a slight lean towards the Empire. The Class distribution is as follows:

Shadow vs Assassin: 4, 5

Sage vs Sorcerer: 5, 8

Guardian vs Juggernaut: 4, 3

Sentinel vs Marauder: 1, 0

Commando vs Mercenary: 2, 1

Vanguard vs Powertech: 4, 7

Gunslinger vs Sniper: 3, 2

Scoundrel vs Operative: 0, 1

Total: 23, 27

With almost all of the servers represented:

The Shadowlands 2

Vanjervalis Chain 0

Tomb of Freedon Nadd 8

The Red Eclipse 6

T3-M4 3

Jedi Covenant 2

Battle Meditation 1

Prophecy of the Five 4

Mantle of the Force 2

Darth Nihilus 2

The Ebon Hawk 2

Jar'Kai Sword 4

Jung Ma 3

The Harbinger 3

The Progenitor 0

The Bastion 8

Begeren Colony 0

The lowest rating is 1.

Good luck to all!

From http://www.swtor-arenas.com: overall stats for today: 19912 toons were queued with 9180 toons (46.1 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

Interestingly enough, the success rate this season is higher than in the previous ones:

26953 toons were queued with 14553 (54%) under 3 wins/30 medals

32240 toons were queued with 16311 (50.6 %) under 3 wins/30 medals

34661 toons were queued with 17956 (51.8%) under 3 wins/30 medals

In Groups, we have 5543 toons that queued, with 3436 (62 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

Both Group and solo's growth is slowing visible, Groups in particular. I am hoping we will hit 20,000 + participation over the weekend, but it will likely be the least populated season.

Solo Leaderboards: Both Kre’a the Shadow (#1) and Qwuu the Operative (#4) gained ratings since yestterday, Kre'a now again moving above 2,900. There is a new 5, Valn, the Assasssin of ToFN.

Home Team:

The Harbinger still sports 6 places in the Top 100, with 6 more players on page 3.

There is a new name on the old Binger, Isaikk the Operative, looks like a transfer, welcome. :)

There are 1705 toons (+13) entered in solo ranked on the Harbinger as of today, ranging in rank from 10 (Fig the Assassin) to 17677.

Group ranked: 275 entries (-1) with 10 under 1000 rating, and ranging in rank from 138 (Seraanna the Assassin) to 5016

Republic: Cerebrir the Vanguard is at 272 wins, unfortunately with some losses as well. The Harbinger-R fan community, in all entirety, is cheering for you 110% of the time, no matter what!

Republic’s Commandos:

Hats off to Evaunat of the Bastion, Rhumando of the Red Ecliple, Luhren of the Shadowlands!

Sixth in Class:

Danitykane the Guardian moved to #4,

H-oot the Guardian; Griffith the Sentinel (still); Moshzilla the Shadow (still); Siv the Sage (still); Jaen’a the Vanguard; Talve the Mercenary (still); Heymonkey the Sniper (again); and Lacerate the Operative (still)

Randomness:

Devil the Sniper of the Bastion is only 3 wins short from catching up with Firebaby the Powertech

In MVPs, Aimyaim the Mercenary is 4 points short from leaving that other guy they like at Jar'Kai Sword all alone in the 900-1000 category. Then it's the same Devil the Sniper as always with 732 MVPs.

The lowest rating is 1.

Good luck, you guys, it's less than a months to go now.

Fantastic news: We have surpassed 20,000 toons entries in ranked!

From http://www.swtor-arenas.com: overall stats for today: 20076 toons were queued with 9273 toons (46.2 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

In Groups, we have 5628 toons that queued, with 3485 (61.9 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

Solo Leaderboards: K-F-G, with Gladias the Powertech on Jedi Covenant working on the group rating; interestingly, of the top 5 solo guys, only Qwuu the Operative also ranks within the top 100 in group.

Home Team:

The Harbinger still sports 7 places in the Top 100! Yay, Te'fla the Operative! With 4 more players on page 3.

I see Gladias the Juggernaut upstaged by a couple of points by Iceinferno the Juggernaut so I am predicting upcoming activity on the alt.

There are 1712 toons (+7) entered in solo ranked on the Harbinger as of today, ranging in rank from 9 (Fig the Assassin) to 17835

Group ranked: 276 entries (+1) with 10 under 1000 rating, and ranging in rank from 141 (Seraanna the Assassin) to 5085

Republic: Cerebrir the Vanguard is at 272 wins :cool:

Dcwiw, at 679 wins/735 MVPs, a Sniper... there is only one person who fits that description, and that person's moniker used to start with D before, and it ended with l. :) Well, good to see the toon back!

And, the toon is now tied with Telal the Sorcerer for the number of wins, and only 3 short of the Firebaby the Powrrrrtech.

The lowest rating is 1.

And... I am out of time. Good luck to all!

From http://www.swtor-arenas.com: overall stats for today: 20247 toons were queued with 9367 toons (46.3 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

In Groups, we have 5765 toons that queued, with 3557 (61.7 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

Solo Leaderboards: K-F-G

The Group ranked trend is on the rise again, that's a V. Good Thing.

Home Team:

Jakedepaoli the Assassin moved to Bastion, so The old Binger is back to 6 places in Top 100. 5 more toons are on page 3, of them only Dre'a the Powertech has noticeable changes to the rating in the upward direction (grats!).

There are 1720 toons (+8) entered in solo ranked on the Harbinger as of today, ranging in rank from 9 (Fig the Assassin) to 17936

Group ranked: 294 entries (+18) WOW! entries with 10 under 1000 rating, and ranging in rank from 142 (Seraanna the Assassin) to 5193. So, we had a Server wide group ranked day yesterday? Nice!

Republic: Cerebrir the Vanguard is at 272 wins and I see a new Republic transfer with high wins, Caesar the Gunslinger with 131 wins. Perhaps, Season 5 is not going to be as grim for the Republic as the S4 is. Hope srpings eternal. :)

Republic’s Gunslingers:

Flame'on of the Jar'Kai Sword, Brucemaclean of the Shadowlands, Wassa of the Darth Nihilus and Pioupiou of the Mantle of the Force hold first to fourth poistions in this AC! Magnificent!

Sixth in Class:

Moshzilla the Shadow, Sidra-stargazer the Sage and Lacerate the Operative all moved to #5;

Danitykane the Guardian (again); Griffith the Sentinel (still); Jakedepaoli the Assassin; Drezmaster the Sorcerer; Jaen’a the Vanguard; Kallpa the Mercenary; Heymonkey the Sniper (still); and No-shades the Operative

Randomness:

Dcwiw the Sniper finally overtook Firebaby the Powertech by a decisive number of wins, now shooting for 700. :)

Aimyaim the Mercenary is now above 1000 MVPs, with Qwuu the Operative in the 900 category, then Dcwiw the Sniper in the 700 category with Drezmaster the Sorcerer, and Sishen the Assassin getting close to the 700 as well.

The lowest rating is 1.

Good luck to all!

Is there a way to get the faction inbalance by server list again ?

I ask because I can find it anymore. I have the graphic saved on my PC, but I don't understand the blue coloured values ... I thought that red coloured entries stood for the faction inbalance in favour of the imperial faction - like 89 % for TOFN , and green for an fairly balanced server - like 50 % for Darth Nihilus - but I don't quite understand the blue coloured 31 % for Vanjervalis Chain - I thoght that blue stood for the Republic faction, so I would have rather expected a number like 85 % for the Republic faction, if this number means that the blue colour was meant to illustrate how many more Republic faction characters participating in Ranked are there ... As you can see, I'm a bit confused right now ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

The number is always the # of Imperial players in the Top 100. 31 Imperial players means corresponding 69 Republic players in the top 100, with Faction Imbalance being in this case Republic-leaning. I can throw together the Imbalance numbers tomorrow when I am back to work, but without Ronniehenlau's pulling the number of the games per server, I can't update the table completely. Edited by DomiSotto

I look at the numbers, and I continue to be amazed. Some stuff transcends reservations, limitations and doom-saying.

From http://www.swtor-arenas.com: overall stats for today: 20406 toons were queued with 9465 toons (46.4 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

In Groups, we have 5871 toons that queued, with 3596 (61.2 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

Trend-wise, over the weekend, it seems that the Groups were growing better than the Solo in respective terms.

Home Team:

The old Binger retained 6 places in Top 100, with Dre'a the Powertech making a determined progress towards the top 100. 5 more toons are on page 3.

The number of toons rating 1350 or above - and as Madistain has pointed out it does not include all the players eligible, since the eligibility for the rewards is determined by the highest attained, not current rating - is 120. With three toons having an exact rating of 1350, two Assassins, Helix and Trixy, and an Operative, Luidgi'stank.

There are 1733 toons (+13) entered in solo ranked on the Harbinger as of today, ranging in rank from 11 (Fig the Assassin) to 18055

Group ranked: 296 entries (+2) entries with 10 under 1000 rating, and ranging in rank from 147 (Seraanna the Assassin) to 5294.

Republic: (Hugs)

Republic’s Scoundrels:

Two from the Bastion - Moshclaw and Whitescoundral, and one from ToFN, Plexus - are in the top 5 of the AC. Keep calm and scoundrel on!

Sixth in Class:

Daintykane the Guardian, Griffith the Sentinel, Jaen'a the Vanguard moved to #5;

H-oot the Guardian (again); Dessel the Marauder; Jakedepaoli the Assassin (still); Sidra-stargazer (again); Deathnote the Powertech; Kallpa the Mercenary (still); Heymonkey the Sniper (still); and Lacerate the Operative (again)

Randomness:

Dcwiw the Sniper and Telal the Sorcerer now within one win of one another, 714 to 713 respectively. And, again, Sephorous the Sentinel of the Bastion continued to beat the odds, 618 times now.

Aimyaim the Mercenary is now above 1000 MVPs, with Qwuu the Operative in the 900-1000 category, then Dcwiw the Sniper, Drezmaster the Sorcerer, and Sishen the Assassin in the 700-800 category.

The lowest rating is 1.

Good luck to all!

Between the maintenance and some philosophically challenging technical discussion at work involving highly boring but v.important stuff, I did not have time for anything but the basic browse. Will catch up tomorrow!

I would like to draw attention to the positive fact, and that is that the number of toons that at least completed the Daily is actually quite a bit higher this season, indicating, in all probability the increase of serious PvP players doing the ranked. That number is now over 11,000.

http://www.swtor-arenas.com/ overall stats for today: 20538 toons were queued with 9525 toons (46.4 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

In Groups, we have 5964 toons that queued, with 3648 (61.2 %) that have under 3 wins/30 medals.

Chances are tomorrow we’ll reach 6000 participants in GR. Fingers crossed!!!

So, the duplicate bug finally impacted Gladias the Powertech, when the toon was moved to the Shadowlands from the JC. Which means we are going to see a lot more of the toon on the LBs. Now, Gladias will likely compete against self for the 3rd and 4th position in solo. And, by the look of it, one of his duplicates will fight the other one for the 1st position in groups. Or it will appear that way.

Home Team:

The old Binger retained 6 places in Top 100, with Dre'a the Powertech making it into the top 100, yay! 4 more toons are on page 3.

That’s because we’ve lost Hottie the Operative to the Shadowlands. Okay, my heart is either broken… but may it be at a gain of a rating.

I am also excited to see the gains on Dcwiw the Sniper’s toon – nice going!

There are 1745 toons (+12) entered in solo ranked on the Harbinger as of today, ranging in rank from 10 (Fig the Assassin) to 18170

Group ranked: 295 entries (-1) entries with 10 under 1000 rating, and ranging in rank from 147 (Seraanna the Assassin) to 5377.

Republic: (Hugs)

Republic’s Guardians:

Talionis of the Shadowlands, Glorfindel of the Bastion, H-oot of the Pot5, and Danitykane of the Bastion are interceding on the Republic’s behalf in the top 5 of the AC.

Sixth in Class:

H-oot the Guardian moved to #3;

Gladias the Juggernaut, Dessel the Marauder (still); Jakedepaoli the Assassin (still); Sidra-stargazer (again); Deathnote the Powertech (still); Kallpa the Mercenary (still); Heymonkey the Sniper (still); and Lacerate the Operative (still)

Randomness:

Dcwiw the Sniper and Telal the Sorcerer are incredible, at 737 to 718 wins respectively.

Both of the Jar’Kai Sword darlings are still at it, with Dcwiw the Sniper, Drezmaster the Sorcerer, and Sishen the Assassin are in the 700-800 category.

The lowest rating is 1.

Good luck to all!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.