The Season is Starting!

Lazaris

My team plays primarily on Pot5 but are looking to xfer our pub toons for 4s when that server isn't popping. Currently my slinger is on Harb but we're thinking about moving to Bastion. How many teams queue up here and how many times per week? Also, what time does it normally start? (we are eastern time).

Generally we only have 1-2 teams, maybe 3, queuing at any one time during prime hours. Queues start at around 9-10pm EST and can go until 2-3am EST. Generally the queues are the most active around 10pm-12am EST.

It's usually best to advertise you are in queue in pm/pvp chat on fleet. Teams queue on this server both factions so be sure to check with either.

Edited by Xeraz

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope there's a special place in hell (or the endless, desolate void of non-existence, if you're an atheist) for scumbags that join a ranked game, then quit out at the start...over and over and over again, just to screw people over. Edited by clearsighted

yeah i moved my slnger over. He has full brut gear since I haven't played him in a few patches so gotta gear him out.

Bastion is good place to grind gear for sure. If found a sense of humor is required here as well for solo queue ranked is often quite comical.

And yes we was carried, he had no mic and did less hps most rounds. He's not terrible obviously, but still was carried.

im pretty sure the only thing carried was ur over-inflated ego

Edited by no_limits

lol i remember farming u back in the days of dalborra... u were a free kill in warzones haha

Doubtful as I always had pocket heals and regs matter? coz Terra Australis never did 8s :rolleyes:

Honestly though ... all the good pubs where in SPC on Dalborra :/ .......

PS. Who even where you on Dalborra lol ... I can't think of a single Sage healer was even slightly talented with out being carried by bubble stun on that server .....

Edited by Dysfunxtional

Doubtful as I always had pocket heals and regs matter? coz Terra Australis never did 8s :rolleyes:

Honestly though ... all the good pubs where in SPC on Dalborra :/ .......

PS. Who even where you on Dalborra lol ... I can't think of a single Sage healer was even slightly talented with out being carried by bubble stun on that server .....

"Don't Panic bent us over when we moved [to the Bastion]" ---Dysfunxtional 2015 in a general chat message to Perpendicular.

That's not even close to what was said but lol didn't you quit like a month ago?

It's k 2winberie :rolleyes:

I'm quoting you verbatim. It is exactly what was said. My rebuttal in return was "I was on the only team to consistently beat Don't Panic" GG.

I'm quoting you verbatim. It is exactly what was said. My rebuttal in return was "I was on the only team to consistently beat Don't Panic" GG.

Your story is full of holes, I said in s1 arenas, When we arrived on Bastion it was still the forever Pre-season 1 and we did fine in 8s that's how I kept my 3k rating for 8s :3. Don't Panic beat everybody in s1 Arenas till people got better in them lol. You've never done Arenas o wait you have you've done like 4 at most and quit coz you lost them ... LOL

I have my doubts you ever won 8s either ....

OH BOY. It's good to be back after a 2year hiatus from the forums.

Firstly who are you? I can't recall a game where I lost to strife in 4s during pre-season. Not to mention you haven't beat every guilds best comp on this server. The only time SPC ran double Hatred was against a guild that transferred over from Harb. If we ran that comp against any team on here we'd bend them over with ease simply because how OP Hatred is and Surprise and Mosh are the best sins on server.

Now if you'd like to back up that claim of beating guilds best comps plz send a whisper to us if not pipe down and focus on your little solo syncs boi.

ahahahaha i just read this today i lol'd so hard ahahahaha dying **** rofllmfaololz

Why do people who aren't good at this game pretend they are decent when they only play one class one spec since launch :rak_02::rak_02: Not to mention when they've taken shelter under a decent guild and still can't even be carried, lawlwllllawl

Not saying surprise/mosh are bad but they are certainly not the "best sins" on the server m9

As for how you will "bend teams over" I doubt your team could do that with you tanking, LOL hahahahaha:rak_03:

Edited by xAgonyyy

after reading this thread i feel like i just got cancer, but to sum this up:

1. The almighty squareboxy thinks he's decent at this game for some reason even though he's played one class one spec since launch and can't even pull decent numbers plus not even deakon's greatness could carry him

2. Kakarrot doesn't know what he's talking about

3. Someone thinks mudclot is relevant in this game in the 4s scene? :rak_02: LOL

Edited by xAgonyyy

after reading this thread i feel like i just got cancer, but to sum this up:

1. The almighty squareboxy thinks he's decent at this game for some reason even though he's played one class one spec since launch and can't even pull decent numbers plus not even deakon's greatness could carry him

2. Kakarrot doesn't know what he's talking about

3. Someone thinks mudclot is relevant in this game in the 4s scene? :rak_02: LOL

Haven't seen you in 4s or yolo since 3.0 m9, where you at

Haven't seen you in 4s or yolo since 3.0 m9, where you at

Canu did some 4s with me a while back. We wanted to do some 4s earlier this week but the team we were hoping to play wasn't able to field a team.

Canu did some 4s with me a while back. We wanted to do some 4s earlier this week but the team we were hoping to play wasn't able to field a team.

Who are you in game? I've barely done 4s since season started because strife cares about yolos for some reason. Solo rating and rewards are srs bznss i guess.

Who are you in game? I've barely done 4s since season started because strife cares about yolos for some reason. Solo rating and rewards are srs bznss i guess.

I play a Corruption Twi'lek Sorcerer that duos with an Immortal Twi'lek Juggernaut.

Edited by Xeraz