The Season is Starting!

Lazaris

Your story is full of holes, I said in s1 arenas, When we arrived on Bastion it was still the forever Pre-season 1 and we did fine in 8s that's how I kept my 3k rating for 8s :3. Don't Panic beat everybody in s1 Arenas till people got better in them lol. You've never done Arenas o wait you have you've done like 4 at most and quit coz you lost them ... LOL

I have my doubts you ever won 8s either ....

DP stopped queuing after s1 in all honesty. And we only remember playing MVP, possibly breakfast that gave us good games (blankets team) and probably a few others im forgetting.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be queuing on my merc, just for the lulz.. until my teammates rage to bioware to fix us since the merc community isnt getting any response :)

Mercs ain't as ****** as everyone makes them out to be. Arsenal mercs hit HARD.

I hate your duo, just sayin.

im about 90% sure i know who these two are but i wont name names.. suffice to say they are a bear to take down.

The thing about combos like this is that they think more about each other at times than they do the rest of the team, choosing to keep their friends guarded/healed than they do those in real need.

im not saying thats what they do, its just what i observe from a lot of the duo teams.