The Season is Starting!

Lazaris

Alacrity is good for all classes.

PS. No alacrity was removed I actually put more in my gear after I heard Mudclot talking about it and the caps on Surge :3

It's been a blast keeping you both on the forums like you have something to prove in a game you quit.

:mon_rolleyes:

LOL. When did mudclot become a deciding factor in this game? I bet none of u were even playing long enough to know he's from a **** Zerg guild . Can't remember name cuz they were bad. Not till the very end did he get picked up by another Zerg guild I am legend that beat the bads left on p5. Idk why u bads think beating the same **** 3 teams that queue mean something. You guys are the leftovers , the bads picked last at dodgeball now u wanna thump your chest for a nobody beating another nobody. Lawls.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youre calling out people for queue syncing meanwhile I believe it was season 2 . Mosh your so called best sin on server(LOL) synced queued on stream and even counted down, he sync queued with all of armada , double , venrin , jiraya all of them SYNC QUEUED. This game and this server pvp players is Laughable the left over scrubs who never queued and got farmed if they did. Also go help the alacrity wearing pt . haha

I call out anybody in this pos game. Here look I'll call you out too.

Prodiigy a pos nobody who has never done ranked in his life too scared to throw a toon in his signature.

Queue 4s boi.

I call out anybody in this pos game. Here look I'll call you out too.

Prodiigy a pos nobody who has never done ranked in his life too scared to throw a toon in his signature.

Queue 4s boi.

Damn that shut u up quick. U get hit by facts and shrivel up like the bad you are. Haha STAY BAD NOBODY carthy . You're a nobody looking for some type of praise in a game and can't get it. That response of yours was as bad as your game play. LOL . It's so much fun rustling bads jimmies . You never played ranked when the best was around U stuck to regs , like I said a nobody beating nobodies . Btw Incase you haven't gotten it yet that's not an accomplishment .

Damn that shut u up quick. U get hit by facts and shrivel up like the bad you are. Haha STAY BAD NOBODY carthy . You're a nobody looking for some type of praise in a game and can't get it. That response of yours was as bad as your game play. LOL . It's so much fun rustling bads jimmies . You never played ranked when the best was around U stuck to regs , like I said a nobody beating nobodies . Btw Incase you haven't gotten it yet that's not an accomplishment .

I never did ranked when the best was around?

Also what are these facts? that strife is bad and gets farmed in 4s then queue syncs solo ranked? yes I know that already. Not to mention Mosh didn't queue sync pubside. He played Guardian in S2 for All Galaxy and quit for WIldstar when that came out lol.

Edit: Reading your posts it seems you're just a random who is mad about solo ranked I can see that from a bad player who can't win games oh well game is hard.

Edited by Dysfunxtional

Also what are these facts? that strife is bad and gets farmed in 4s then queue syncs solo ranked? yes I know that already. Not to mention Mosh didn't queue sync pubside. He played Guardian in S2 for All Galaxy and quit for WIldstar when that came out lol.

Edit: Reading your posts it seems you're just a random who is mad about solo ranked I can see that from a bad player who can't win games oh well game is hard.

it was on stream u bad he sync queued on pubside, everyone who saw the stream knows it, lol ur the one butt hurt over solo rank, bad is bad and thats what u are

LOL. When did mudclot become a deciding factor in this game? I bet none of u were even playing long enough to know he's from a **** Zerg guild . Can't remember name cuz they were bad. Not till the very end did he get picked up by another Zerg guild I am legend that beat the bads left on p5. Idk why u bads think beating the same **** 3 teams that queue mean something. You guys are the leftovers , the bads picked last at dodgeball now u wanna thump your chest for a nobody beating another nobody. Lawls.

Casual is a Zerg guild. . . Confirmed *****ter.

u werent in casual from the start, u were in i am legend and a zerg guild before that , thank no shadow for getting u in casual 4.0 at the end

Listen, if you want my autograph you could just ask me. Being that I never played the game before 2.0 you are wrong. Normally I don't talk to peasants but I find it creepy that you stalk my swtor career bro. Lol.:rak_02:

Listen, if you want my autograph you could just ask me. Being that I never played the game before 2.0 you are wrong. Normally I don't talk to peasants but I find it creepy that you stalk my swtor career bro. Lol.:rak_02:

lol just tired of *******s like u acting like ur good, u beat nobody relevant thats the point nor are u relevant peasant, ur a confirmed ******* from a zerg guild, and its so fun trolling u

Edited by Prodiigy

lol just tired of *******s like u acting like ur good, u beat nobody relevant thats the point nor are u relevant peasant, ur a confirmed ******* from a zerg guild, and its so fun trolling u seeing how u have no idea who i am, too dumb to realize

I think I remember who you are. Which is why I think you are a creepy dude. You played sin or some **** on pot5 for a bit. You ask for help a lot on the forums (like how to play your class) and you ***** about queue syncing a lot. I think your character names are agony****. Regardless of who you are, or were means nothing to me. I just think you're a weird dude is all.

Edited by LTmudbutt

it was on stream u bad he sync queued on pubside, everyone who saw the stream knows it, lol ur the one butt hurt over solo rank, bad is bad and thats what u are

You mean Double'bubble trolling and counting down the queue? yeah sure w/e m8. Also I'm not butthurt over solos, wanna know why? coz im so l33t bruh 25-4 Win/Loss ratio. Unlike you I can win at this game :3.

End of the day you're the true "nobody bad" and you seem so damn obsessed with everybody else in this game, but if you're so damn sure that I'm bad and Mudclot is bad and Mosh is bad could you tell me who you are in this game pls? I would LOVE to know truly.

No problem, I plan to.

Just remember that you have as much change of getting me on your team as against you so it cuts both ways.

Actually it's 4/7 chance that you're against each other for same faction and role.

Edited by Kakisback

Wait. Did you link your rating you achieved against not playing good players as proof that you played against good players?

I'm struggling with your logic, mostly because it is so ill founded and rudimentary that my double college degree mind simply cannot devolve to such extreme depths.

Wait. Did you link your rating you achieved against not playing good players as proof that you played against good players?

I'm struggling with your logic, mostly because it is so ill founded and rudimentary that my double college degree mind simply cannot devolve to such extreme depths.

Regale us with your double college degree wisdom.

Also, I have no idea who that guy is, but the common belief seems to be that the highest number of good players were playing when ranked first came out. If he had linked a rating ss from a later season, you probably would've **** talked it even more. Pretty childish.

Edited by Kakisback

You don't know who I played against during 8s lol but regardless of that fact, I won games while you never won games.

Least you managed some wins this time around even if it was only 2 and in solo ranked,

#Never4forget2winberie

Edited by Dysfunxtional