Parsely - Online Log Analyzer / Viewer & DPS Leaderboard

Thanks! :)

I made a few Quality of Life changes, so to speak. Abilities with multiple damage components, channels, MH/OH etc have their subparts indented and greyed out slightly instead of displaying no name, and the page title better reflects what you're looking at, particularly when looking at an actual log, i.e. Marisi - Damage Done.

Very good job.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show mirror button broke again (at least for vanguards/powertechs) :p

Oops. I pushed a change that wasn't quite ready, so there's the rest of it!

Which means I may as well write about it now then; with the upcoming discipline nerfs, some leaderboard results will be getting archived. What constitutes an archive is fairly subjective, but essentially if the nerfs mean that, realistically, current parses will not be able to be beaten, then that discipline will be on the receiving end.

What will happen is all all current parses on the board for those disciplines will be archived and it will essentially be a clean slate for them. This does not mean, however, that they will be deleted, removed or become in any way unviewable. A dropdown has been added to the filtering at the top which lists Live and then every future patch that have class changes involving at least one nerf.

The Live dropdown will show all parses that have never been archived, whereas say the Patch 3.2 option will show all Live parses and those archived as of Patch 3.2.

Wow, thx for your efforts in archiving parses depending on class changes. That's yet another great evolution of your most helpful tool!

This is probably a stupid question: But is there any way you could introduce an option to filter parses from Knights/Warriors that don't start with zero focus/rage or any other kind of prestacking?

Hello. Thank you for the wonderful application. I must say I grow dependent of it. :)

What I wanted to ask is if there is a possibility to add notes to a parse already in my account, without re-upload it again.

Thank you again.

Wow, thx for your efforts in archiving parses depending on class changes. That's yet another great evolution of your most helpful tool!

This is probably a stupid question: But is there any way you could introduce an option to filter parses from Knights/Warriors that don't start with zero focus/rage or any other kind of prestacking?

Possibly! Could you PM me one log that is doing it along with one that isn't and I'll take a look and see if there's anything eas/yobvious other than using abilities you shouldn't be able to afford sooner.

Hello. Thank you for the wonderful application. I must say I grow dependent of it. :)

What I wanted to ask is if there is a possibility to add notes to a parse already in my account, without re-upload it again.

Thank you again.

This was a request a while back when I first added in and I uh forgot about it... I'll work on it tonight. :)

Why it shows only my first parse which is lower than my third one ? http://parsely.io/parser/view/10741/0

I recently put in a check to ensure you did at least the hp module's value in damage because someone was cheesing it but I forgot that it is possible to do slightly less damage to the dummy and still kill it, as is the case of your 2nd and 3rd entries. I'll relax it to like 99% tonight and we should be good.

This is my first post on the issue and the start of my search for an answer, but I have a problem that's been happening to me and a lot of guildies.

We have located our combat logs, and uploaded them to parsely, however once uploaded (they do so successfully) and once the page that they're at is loaded, all I see is a blank white screen. I'm not really sure how to fix this, I've tried saving the combat log as a different name in a different place and uploading it but the same issue results. Let me know if there is anything I'm doing wrong or anything that can be done to fix this on my end!

Thanks so much for creating this tool Marisi, we really love the interface and the leaderboards you have up. Keep up the great work!

Edited by bluecheesebandit

As previously mentioned, as of today's patch (3.1.1) Pyrotech and Plasmatech parses have been archived.

I will put this into writing as well on the site later today, but there will be some of the previously accepted rules coming into play as of this post;

Another player is not allowed to assist with Bloodthirst/Inspiration, etc during the logging.

Nightmare Pilgrim buff is not permitted.

No use of Legacy abilities or cybertech grenades, etc.

Prestacking buffs using in-combat related moves is not allowed.

I know that the high-end grenades are currently available to everyone but this is meant to showcase what a discipline can do with their own abilities, not their abilities plus an external item. That and people shouldn't be expected to use them to be as competitive as possible.

Existing parses using these will not be removed since this wasn't made explicit until now but future ones will be.

As previously mentioned, as of today's patch (3.1.1) Pyrotech and Plasmatech parses have been archived.

I will put this into writing as well on the site later today, but there will be some of the previously accepted rules coming into play as of this post;

Another player is not allowed to assist with Bloodthirst/Inspiration, etc during the logging.

Nightmare Pilgrim buff is not permitted.

No use of Legacy abilities or cybertech grenades, etc.

Prestacking buffs using in-combat related moves is not allowed.

I know that the high-end grenades are currently available to everyone but this is meant to showcase what a discipline can do with their own abilities, not their abilities plus an external item. That and people shouldn't be expected to use them to be as competitive as possible.

Existing parses using these will not be removed since this wasn't made explicit until now but future ones will be.

I say YES !

But you forgot to mention 'on a Dummy'.

Or maybe this counts on bosses as well ?

Edited by TheRealNerevar

Thank God.

This is just my opinion, but if you are not going to allow grenades for future parses then you should also retroactively apply that to old parses as well or at least put an asterisk besides that parse to indicate that pyro grenades were used. Otherwise it sort of defeats the purpose behind what you mentioned above.

I cannot see my gunsliger parse in the leader board, even after some days. Any idea? Update problems?

Nothing about that?

I know a lot of people who cant just see their parse in the leaderboard.

I can see my logs in my personnal area but not in the leaderboard. Maybe the fact that my gmae in in frensh in the issue?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.