Best PVP oriented guilds?

ohhhhhyues

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this thread should be entertaining. The fact of the matter is that there are not many notable pvp guilds left on this server. All of the dominant forces of the past (and varying time periods) such as <game genie>, <guerrilla>, <hex>, <zen> <empire>, <project mayhem>, <shots fired> And more recently <tattooine swim team>, <post mortem>, have all left or faded away.

The stand out pvp guild right now is undoubtedly <good talk> In my opinion. Other notables are <anathema>, <republic>, <core>, <backrocket bastards>. There are others such as decimation, casual, mandolorians, nemesis, silent council that can be a pain when they have numbers. I have missed some I'm sure so apologize if that's the case.

Edited by Briggleworth

I have come to the conclusion there is no clear cut favorite. All the guilds mentioned above I have seen lose to a group of random pugs. No guild on this server dominates PVP, and you are just as likely to win pugging as you are grouped with one of the guilds mentioned above.

I have come to the conclusion there is no clear cut favorite. All the guilds mentioned above I have seen lose to a group of random pugs. No guild on this server dominates PVP, and you are just as likely to win pugging as you are grouped with one of the guilds mentioned above.

That's a lot of trash talking for someone with such lack of name in sig.

Meh. For regs that's accurate. Good thing no worthwhile pvpers judge a guild based on how their half-assed thrown together team did in regs. I'm assuming you were talking about regs, because I can 100% guarantee you that you did not beat <good talk>'s main ranked team with a pug group. They are good enough that that's not going to happen, unless you took 4 solid players who have good experience in ranked and called it a pug.

I've played against every pvp guild on this server in regs at this point. There aren't any here who are really complete, i.e. talented from top to bottom. Every pvp guild has a few players who do not deserve to be in their guild simply for complete lack of talent whatsoever (or at least should start using keybinds and stop keyboard turning). Odds are you played against people who were closer to the bottom of the barrel in their respective guilds.

That being said, <good talk> is clearly the best pvp guild on server at the moment. Anyone who claims otherwise is delusional, or in <AGGRESSION>.

Meh. For regs that's accurate. Good thing no worthwhile pvpers judge a guild based on how their half-assed thrown together team did in regs. I'm assuming you were talking about regs, because I can 100% guarantee you that you did not beat <good talk>'s main ranked team with a pug group. They are good enough that that's not going to happen, unless you took 4 solid players who have good experience in ranked and called it a pug.

I've played against every pvp guild on this server in regs at this point. There aren't any here who are really complete, i.e. talented from top to bottom. Every pvp guild has a few players who do not deserve to be in their guild simply for complete lack of talent whatsoever (or at least should start using keybinds and stop keyboard turning). Odds are you played against people who were closer to the bottom of the barrel in their respective guilds.

That being said, <good talk> is clearly the best pvp guild on server at the moment. Anyone who claims otherwise is delusional, or in <AGGRESSION>.

Aggression for lyfe.

There are a lot of variables that go into 8v8 regs... Sometimes pvp guilds don't even try to do objectives and farm numbers. Some pvp guilds don't really care about regs (though personally I want more wz comms, and it can get frustrating when no one else does...). Also, some pvp guilds aren't super-elitist either, so not everyone in their guild is going to be epicly amazing. If 4 people on the team are ignorant derps with 1.3k expertise, and the enemy team full of skilled pugs who have a good team comp and are very aware of situations and play objectives, it's going to be harder for even a good 4-man team to carry...

I'm a derpdumb.

Fight me IRL bruh.

J/k <3 dun hurt me. :jawa_angel:

I nominate <The Core> as best PVP guild. Even if they are pub side. Alacris/Power ftw. Great player but also fun to group with. They tend to have the most groups in force now, and they always play well/competitively.

Honorable mention goes to, god, I hate admitting this... <Backrocket Bastards>. Sindol, Grizz, and Opik all are very cool. Never seen much of Opik though once I went to imp side. They are tough in PVP and always fun to chat with. I pick Core over Bastards only because I seen more of Core, probably a lot larger of a guild.

Honorable mention goes to, god, I hate admitting this... <Backrocket Bastards>. Sindol, Grizz, and Opik all are very cool. Never seen much of Opik though once I went to imp side. They are tough in PVP and always fun to chat with. I pick Core over Bastards only because I seen more of Core, probably a lot larger of a guild.

I see how it is.

I see how it is.

Well. Hey man! The only exchanges we have are you attacking me! Now, I never said you were bad, in fact, I know chances are you are actually a nice guy. But I can say your guildies I mentioned, either I have chatted with them or actually grouped with them in pvp so I can speak from experience of them! Besides I also know you don't care if I like you or not. That's why I secretly like you.