Will you buy future slot machine packs ?

fushnchips

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly I've bought one crate from them since the start mostly to get armors i like and color crystals but after this no I'm not going to again. BTW to the people who say I'm saying this out of the fact that i was using the slot machine to get mats, i wasn't while i thought the slot was cute and kept one in my stronghold.

when i got the hyper crate i got 3 of them donated one to guild one sold for 3.75M and kept one i was mostly after the shae armor set.

i played it a few time to get certs for jawa vendors for my guild. mostly to try it out then went back to normal play and crafting cause just clicking is kinda boring and from all the hyper crates and conquest i have about 1000 green jawa 750 blue and about 500 of the purple (could be off i just shove it in legacy storage and use what i need in crafting or conquest sometimes)

and i just dont like being lied to directly or indirectly

Edited by Leen_

Not a chance. I will not add one more dime to this game until they can actually get stuff fixed. Big Guns is still broken and that is such a low level mission it is sad. Not to mention all the other issues going on that people have a legitimate grumble about.

Just what we need another thread about slot machines, Anyway when a new slot machine type comes out will you want to purchase the pack that contains it ?

and where is our damm Kell Dragon mount do we have to exploit Styrak in DP or Scum to get it ?

As it stands, I will never purchase CC again...

Bioware has about a week or so to reverse this decent, or offer refunds on the CC spent on this most recent pack, to change my mind...

Had this change been made on an in-game item, fine... the fact that it was made on something purchased with real money one week after it went for sale is unacceptable.

No I v lost trust with them

^^^ this

Never again

But not necessarily this. They might regain a bit of trust, but not if it takes them 5 weeks to correct their error, as was the case with the obviously wrong 16-man loot drops.

But restoring a tarnished reputation is harder than tarnishing it. My expectations for BioWare have reached a new low.

Yes I will, providing the pack has other things i might want, and the slots drop Certs at their original rate (or better :D)

What was the rate you were getting the certs from the slots? I was getting one per 99 stack and every now and again I would get 2 per 99 coins. This was before the nerf. I always thought that was low. Now it's 1 per 4.5 stacks of 99 for me.

Nope.

I'll buy what I need from the pack off the GTN instead.

Pretty much sums it up, I'll buy things with credits, but with everything that was happened lately, rather dissapointed in Bioware. I was still holdimg disdatisfaction over the ME 3 ending but was trying to gauge SWToR on its own merits rather then just Bioware association.

Am I angry they nerfed jawa junk? Nope, I am used to gathering my own mats. Jawa mats are a non issue for me.

I am unhappy they -said- they were nerfing jawa junk, then nuked everything else associated it from orbit -without- mentioning it. Cartel certificates to buy decos for my stronhold, and to donate decos to my guilds flagship are why I liked the slot machine.

I am unhappy they put out the Jaraels tunic with that awful awful bug that makes it look like male characters wearing it are sporting morning wood under the loincloth flap, and female characters wearing are hiding a strap on under it. They are told it exists, ignore the problem, then release the Revanite set, where the tunic and its loincloth have the exact same bug!

I am unhappy that for THREE years now the Imperial Agent companion Vector is STILL crossdressing (he wears the female version of clothing, anything with a bra, Vector dons the bra)

I am unhappy they pretty much went "Lol whatevs!" To the Ravager exploiters.

The list has been growing lately, and its just dissapointing.....

EDIT*

So I went to remove my credit card information from the website (I had it set to 6 months) and it won't even access, just gives error messages when it tried to load payment options, I'm guessing people are pissed and are crashing the account services pages trying to unsub/remove payment info...)

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Not going to waste the money. Thinking my CM days are over. I can make money off the market without it. The only thing I was doing was saving mats for my crafters so I wouldnt get raked on the gtn.

I may not have been a whale. In the monthnin a half I have been back, probably dropped arou d $200 on CM purchases. Not anymore...

/notachance.

And with ESO going B2P in March, I'll probably no longer buy hypercrates at all anymore.

I didn't even set out to get a slot machine, but this has debacle has left me with an incredible sour taste in my mouth.

I think the only time I was this disappointed with an mmo situation was with a certain Combat Upgrade and New Game Experience by SOE... *sigh* maybe Star Wars mmo's are cursed. :)

Will you buy future slot machine packs ?

If I ever get to the point that pulling a virtual slot machine is fun or interesting I'll stop playing before I buy one.

Caveat: Unless we're talking about the slots in BL2, since you could use them to blow up people on the machine next to you.

Nope. I won't be purchasing any more CC at all.

Bioware should have known what this was going to do. The potential effects on the economy and crafting.

Instead they let us 'test' the item for a week and adjusted it.

Last I checked my server wasn't the PTS.

As I stands now I'm not going to buy any more CC or packs, and I'm not going to buy any new slot machines off the GTN. This was such a potentially cool idea. It has been horribly botched. Now to see if they can find a compromise between "kills the economy" and "practically worthless". If that happens I'll consider buying something in the future.

As I stands now I'm not going to buy any more CC or packs, and I'm not going to buy any new slot machines off the GTN. This was such a potentially cool idea. It has been horribly botched. Now to see if they can find a compromise between "kills the economy" and "practically worthless". If that happens I'll consider buying something in the future.

^ This...

Bioware has a window of opportunity to fix this... it sounds like from the comments today that might not happen...

If they can swallow their pride and accept that they screwed up, perhaps there is a way forward.