Slot Machine Nerf wipes out long-standing account

Bristol

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very few people will quit over this nerf, but this is the sort of thing that destroys trust and will be a factor in driving players away long-term.

If they really screw up with the punishment for the Ravager exploit right after screwing up the slot machine I can see a lot of people just finally throwing up their hands and moving on.

Considering that early access was December 2nd. Time it was left running after numerous reports and time expanded since then without any repercussion to the exploiter, They have already failed in my book.

Now compound that with the 7 weeks of lag hell with only a single yellow post to finally acknowledge that fact (and that damn post was at least 4 weeks too late), and the buggy mess that SoR left in it's wake, I already had lost whatever faith I had in this studio's management team.

Now, when finally the game is back at a playable level since their screwed up Expansion they absolutely Mismanage in the most Epic way that whole Slot Machine situation. Just last week they were pretty happy to say other slot machine would come in different cartel packs shipment. Now it's back to usual business,

Do not answer any post about the situation until they give up and go away

Sand, Ostrich, Head

I know it isn't the same studio, but how to heck do you get from DA:I to this ...

Edited by Nitblade

I think a lot of people are missing the overall point of what is and has been going on.

EAware's actions since launch have been pretty consistent to date, especially within the past month or so.

Here are a few quick and easy steps to help bring those who are in the dark up to speed:

Step 1 - Keep an eye on the forums and follow the trail of tears.

Step 2 - Verify what exploit is being complained about and find out exactly how it works.

Step 3 - Do nothing else in the game except taking advantage of said exploit (this one didn't exist very long, but the most recent lockout exploit lasted for over a month).

Step 4 - Profit

Step 5 (optional) - Go back to the forums and have a good laugh at the people demanding action be taken against the exploiters.

Step 6 - Rinse and repeat.

Sad, but true.

I'm just glad I bought my hypercrates trying to get the vorantikus ( I didn't get it) and I sold the 4 slot machines I got.

How funny, I bought a hypercrate hoping for a slot machine and got the vorantikus lol. I couldn't sell the vorantikus but I was able to buy the slot machines from the GTN. Funny how it worked out.

I think a lot of people are missing the overall point of what is and has been going on.

EAware's actions since launch have been pretty consistent to date, especially within the past month or so.

Here are a few quick and easy steps to help bring those who are in the dark up to speed:

Step 1 - Keep an eye on the forums and follow the trail of tears.

Step 2 - Verify what exploit is being complained about and find out exactly how it works.

Step 3 - Do nothing else in the game except taking advantage of said exploit (this one didn't exist very long, but the most recent lockout exploit lasted for over a month).

Step 4 - Profit

Step 5 (optional) - Go back to the forums and have a good laugh at the people demanding action be taken against the exploiters.

Step 6 - Rinse and repeat.

Sad, but true.

Exploit early, exploit often, cry for nerfs so others can't do it after you.

They really should rename this expansion Shadow of Exploitation.

Is Bioware so understaffed they make all decisions with ZERO thought on what impact it might have and ZERO testing? It appears that way. Are they all really that removed from the game they develop to be entirely clueless what impact their decisions have on the game?

It's been like that for a while now.

This is probably my last post as my sub ends in 15 days and I am so disgusted with EA/ Bioware at the moment that I have absolutely ZERO desire to continue to pay them to screw me, their once faithful customer.

Another one bites the dust. Bioware doesn't notice. Life continues as normal.

They always forget to mention the 3rd paragraph of what the dev said

But but they were having *FUN* getting high level rewards while mindlessly clicking and watching TV.

Bioware took away their credit machine err "fun" so they need to rage. Continuously.

But but they were having *FUN* getting high level rewards while mindlessly clicking and watching TV.

Bioware took away their credit machine err "fun" so they need to rage. Continuously.

or don't even have to be at the keyboard, just run macros or auto clickers