Fair trade force storm solution

warstory

Trying to address the complaints about force storm, so I came up with a fair trade! I will give u recklessness not applying to the full duration of force storm if we can drop force storm on a area like orbital strike. It's our area denial/ support dmg tool and I would like to keep that. It would provide us with mobility to duck and kite off enemies especially while under pressure and still allow us to do some support dmg.

Force storm is not overpowered at all but I will trade u less dmg on it for mobility, deal?

Trying to address the complaints about force storm, so I came up with a fair trade! I will give u recklessness not applying to the full duration of force storm if we can drop force storm on a area like orbital strike. It's our area denial/ support dmg tool and I would like to keep that. It would provide us with mobility to duck and kite off enemies especially while under pressure and still allow us to do some support dmg.

Force storm is not overpowered at all but I will trade u less dmg on it for mobility, deal?

Nerf Force Storm dmg by 50% and migrate the damage to my single target burst.

Every class has an interrupt. Most if not all classes have a roll/sprint/leap to get out of it. IF your team is allowing a Sorc to stand there and spam it that's on your team.

Exactly each class has 7 different ways to get out of the way or stop it. Jug has choke, push, leap , interrupt, friendly leap, AOE stun, enraged defense, saber reflect, deflect, endure pain. Where do u ppl come from.

Every class has an interrupt. Most if not all classes have a roll/sprint/leap to get out of it. IF your team is allowing a Sorc to stand there and spam it that's on your team.

There is a bug where Lightning sorcs cannot be interrupted ever (as in, not ever - even when polarity shift is not being used). You cannot even interrupt them on objectives using a hard interrupt (rather than CC or damage ). Just thought I would point that out.

There is a bug where Lightning sorcs cannot be interrupted ever (as in, not ever - even when polarity shift is not being used). You cannot even interrupt them on objectives using a hard interrupt (rather than CC or damage ). Just thought I would point that out.

U can't interrupt then after they barrier fyi

Smash dmg didn't take 5-6 secs to apply

Yeah because an instant AoE and a channeled AoE with a huge marker on the ground are totally the same thing.

abilities might not be the same, but your weak *** excuse of a counter to it is. but I will agree. Force storm isnt smash. This **** is worse than Smash, smash had a cooldown, and needed other abilities to make it work. Forcestorm is just that, forcestorm.

You on some different kind of **** man

FS is broke as hell, and you are trying to defend it.

Im just thank jesus they made disciplines. could you imagine a hybrid madness lightning sorc.

U can't interrupt then after they barrier fyi

They also get another proc that prevents interuption, but apparently it rarely comes off. I found that when i am specced TK I hear a lot of interupts being used, but i rarely see it actually interupt anything. Healing and balance can still be interupted though, so i guess we have that going for us, which is nice.

pretty sure that only effects sins and sorcs, ironically.