Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Did Bioware LIVE PATCH the Contraband Drops ? few hours ago =(

Murder_Toys

After around 5:00 to 5:30 UK

The Contraband slot seem to have been live patched?

Normal run of X coins gives me Y result . it seems to be really down

if i had 99 blue I would have 60 to 80 Jawa scrap purple Before

Now am seeing 20 to 30 on a run of x amount of coins

anyone seeing this?

These slots machine have given much needed life to my Stronghold please stop with giving too the haters of these

slots

Edited by Murder_Toys

After around 5:00 to 5:30 UK

The Contraband slot seem to have been live patched?

Normal run of X coins gives me Y result . it seems to be really down

if i had 99 blue I would have 60 to 80 Jawa scrap purple Before

Now am seeing 20 to 30 on a run of x amount of coins

anyone seeing this?

These slots machine have given much needed life to my Stronghold please stop with giving too the haters of these

slots

ROFL.

The panic, the sweat.

Maybe I'll run some more coins later to get some new numbers and see if I notice any difference in the output. But on one server I ran 4 separate sessions of 500 coins each over the course of the week (most recent run definitely would have been before whatever stealth update you think has happened) and I kept screenshots of the results each time, so for the record my output over those 2000 coins included 11.85% green scrap, 12.90% blue scrap, 13.50% purple scrap, 11.95% green rep, 9.60% blue rep, 5.30% purple rep, 2.55% certificates, and 32.35% rate for receiving no prize.

Honestly, I won't be the least bit surprised if they do tweak it at some point. It's nice getting the nicer prizes of course, but realistically I would expect to see those rates for my green and purple scrap outputs to be reversed.

Edited by Muljo_Stpho

What I am kinda pissed off is that I can't find normal Blue grade Medical Supplies grade 9, but I can find Grade 9 Purple Medical Supplies.

Just run rich and bountiful yield missions, youll get stacks of them blues! ... at least i always did when i ran the missions hoping for purples :p

Just run rich and bountiful yield missions, youll get stacks of them blues! ... at least i always did when i ran the missions hoping for purples :p

But, but, but I'd actually have to have Diplomacy, level above 400, and then wait on silly companions to run those missions...

AND

It would cost me more than my instant gratification slots...

...how is this not a an emergency problem that demands a FIX NAO??

[/sarcasm off]

Edited by DawnAskham

no they didn't.

it's called the RNG....it's "new"...really :rolleyes:

I typically buy a stack of 99 and use it up....I've gotten anywhere from 5+ certs and a ton of everything to mostly green junk...other times I get a lot of purple junk and couple others.

again..it's RNG. nothimg more. nothing less. I swear people...lol..always looking to read more into something than it is.

IF they adjust drop-rates they'll tell us in patch notes or via a thread here....sometimes things slip through the cracks with communication but typically we're told.

I used it several times all day today and didn't notice anything "off" other than typical RNG randomness.

think first before you run to the forums

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.