Galactic Starfighter Stats Records

Drakkolich

Mangler/Quarrel

Despon - Mangler - Harbinger - 79018.05 Average Damage per Match (511 Battles)

Beres (Despon) - Quarrel - Shadowlands - 15.70 Average Assists Per Battle (113 Battles)

I don't think I'll get over 80k avg. damage, unless I hit a run of really good luck. Can never say never, but it's unlikely.

Despon

Edited by caederon

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm posting these stats on behalf of a friend who has no access to the forum right now. These are all for Rycer/Starguard!

Salavir (Cainin) - FT-8 Star Guard - The Progenitor - 79% win (100 games)

Salavir (Cainin) - FT-8 Star Guard - The Progenitor - 6.90 KDR ( 100 games)

Salavir (Cainin) - FT-8 Star Guard - The Progenitor - 10.36 Average Kills per Battle (100 games)

Salavir (Cainin) - FT-8 Star Guard - The Progenitor - 47444.41 Average damage dealt per Battle (100 games)

Move the ship specific records to the second post, shift the second post to the third, maybe?

Edit: Or move the ship records to the second post and put the 1k games records in the first post. I actually like that idea better.

Thanks for the great ideas, I don't know why I didn't think of that myself. I decided to use all 3 posts. I mean I can always shift the 1000 games category back up afterwards. I like it being it's own post at the moment.

Thanks for the great ideas, I don't know why I didn't think of that myself. I decided to use all 3 posts. I mean I can always shift the 1000 games category back up afterwards. I like it being it's own post at the moment.

Looks good, and yeah, I do also like the idea of each post having a clearly different type of record.

• 3 weeks later...

While I don't want to put these in the proper numbered records I'm just gonna add them at the end with a #silly because I think they're funny. If you guys disagree let me know and I can change whatever appropriately.

Overall

Missiles-only (Drakolich) - The Harbinger - 99.94 Accuracy % (101 games)

Pike

Missiles-only (Drakolich) - The Harbinger - 99.94 Accuracy % (100 games)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not looked at this in a while so hadn't noticed the Fleet Admiral ones :)

Tilia - Unrelenting - Red Eclipse - 84.66% total wins (4330 matches)

Tilia - Unrelenting - Red Eclipse - 4.84 Kill ratio (4330 matches)

Tilia - Unrelenting - Red Eclipse - 9.88 average kills/battle (4330 matches)

Tilia - Unrelenting - Red Eclipse - 42785.63 Average dmg/battle (4330 matches)

• 2 months later...

Hey Drak - not sure if you're still updating this or not, but here's where my main Enurrsha is right now on his Legion.

Enurrsha - Legion - Imperial Entanglements - Jedi Covenant - 79.83 Win% (119 games)

Enurrsha - Legion - Imperial Entanglements - Jedi Covenant - 6.16 KDR (119 games)

Enurrsha - Legion - Imperial Entanglements - Jedi Covenant - 4.97 Average Kills per Battle (119 games)

Enurrsha - Legion - Imperial Entanglements - Jedi Covenant - 28,939.17 Average Damage Dealt per Battle (119 games)

Enurrsha - Legion - Imperial Entanglements - Jedi Covenant - 40.99 Accuracy% (119 games)

Enurrsha - Legion - Imperial Entanglements - Jedi Covenant - 8.04 Average Assists per Battle (119 games)

Necriol (Cerez) - Gunship(Mangler) - no guild - Prophecy of the Five - 41.32 Kill/Death Ratio http://tinypic.com/r/25k1zmf/9

Necriol (Cerez) - Overall - no guild - Prophecy of the Five - 33.68 Kill/Death Ratio

http://tinypic.com/r/x0ny2p/9

I can verify in-game.

My mind...it is boggled. Those KDRs are insane. I'm trying to imagine what kind of playstyle results in numbers like these.

My mind...it is boggled. Those KDRs are insane. I'm trying to imagine what kind of playstyle results in numbers like these.

Allow me to help you o my surprised friend.

First of all let's compare ship specific to overall stats:

Number of Battles: 317 / 335

Wins: 177/179

Losses: 140/156

Above reveals us that this pilot spent 94.63% of their games in a T1 Gunship.

There is nothing wrong with that as he might be a gunship_only_pilot, but what is more likely - it's just a new character specifically created to pad Kill/Death Ratio.

What surprises is: how can such a remarkable gunship pilot if judged by K/D ratio of 41.32 have such a pathetic W/L ratio of 55.83%?

Additionally, it seems only for 2 wins this pilot was flying some other ship, but losses do show a larger difference of 16 games. We can only guess about the nature of those non-gunship games.

Now we will venture deeper into the stats jungle to reveal hidden secrets:

This "remarkable" gunship pilot on average did 6.77 kills, 6.12 assists and 28.8k damage per battle. These are by no means remarkable. It would take this pilot on average 6 games for every death to just maintain such high K/D ratio. Looking into it deeper... How come nobody on POT5 recognized such a unique gunship that barely dies and focused him more? After all this pilot did 300+ games and had on average 5.9k damage taken per game?

Here is a possible explanation:

This gunship quits the games that are not in his/her favor and/or all TDM games where he/she doesn't have cover from capital ships. Additionally I heard there is a trick where if a player quits a game before it's over, none of their stats are recorded except for Total Number of Battles and Total Losses that go up by one (1) point. That would explain low average kills, assists, damage and win/loss ratio; however it would preserve and inflate K/D ratio to what you see on the screenshots.

Feel free to post your version.

Allow me to help you o my surprised friend.

First of all let's compare ship specific to overall stats:

Number of Battles: 317 / 335

Wins: 177/179

Losses: 140/156

Above reveals us that this pilot spent 94.63% of their games in a T1 Gunship.

There is nothing wrong with that as he might be a gunship_only_pilot, but what is more likely - it's just a new character specifically created to pad Kill/Death Ratio.

What surprises is: how can such a remarkable gunship pilot if judged by K/D ratio of 41.32 have such a pathetic W/L ratio of 55.83%?

Additionally, it seems only for 2 wins this pilot was flying some other ship, but losses do show a larger difference of 16 games. We can only guess about the nature of those non-gunship games.

Now we will venture deeper into the stats jungle to reveal hidden secrets:

This "remarkable" gunship pilot on average did 6.77 kills, 6.12 assists and 28.8k damage per battle. These are by no means remarkable. It would take this pilot on average 6 games for every death to just maintain such high K/D ratio. Looking into it deeper... How come nobody on POT5 recognized such a unique gunship that barely dies and focused him more? After all this pilot did 300+ games and had on average 5.9k damage taken per game?

Here is a possible explanation:

This gunship quits the games that are not in his/her favor and/or all TDM games where he/she doesn't have cover from capital ships. Additionally I heard there is a trick where if a player quits a game before it's over, none of their stats are recorded except for Total Number of Battles and Total Losses that go up by one (1) point. That would explain low average kills, assists, damage and win/loss ratio; however it would preserve and inflate K/D ratio to what you see on the screenshots.

Feel free to post your version.

It is almost as if all this pen.is waving about stats has absolutely no meaning or basis in reality.

Being an 'ace' in this game is not saying much. It is a badly balanced mini game that has 0 dev support and no fixes to broken ships/ship types/upgrades.

Congrats, you found an exploit and can use the optimum builds to achieve high stats. Now do something useful like finding an exploit so we can have maxed out ships after 1 game.

It is almost as if all this pen.is waving about stats has absolutely no meaning or basis in reality.

Being an 'ace' in this game is not saying much. It is a badly balanced mini game that has 0 dev support and no fixes to broken ships/ship types/upgrades.

Congrats, you found an exploit and can use the optimum builds to achieve high stats. Now do something useful like finding an exploit so we can have maxed out ships after 1 game.

As far as the balance goes, GSF is in much better position than most other games. Yes, we can use more dev time, but the game has multiple viable ships most of which have multiple viable builds.

Also, why do you congratulate me? Congratulate the guy who posted those "record" screenshots. And finally, why don't YOU find something more useful do with your life than asking others to find a solution to your problem of leveling ships.

Edited by WiseStranger

As far as the balance goes, GSF is in much better position than most other games. Yes, we can use more dev time, but the game has multiple viable ships most of which have multiple viable builds.

Also, why do you congratulate me? Congratulate the guy who posted those "record" screenshots. And finally, why don't YOU find something more useful do with your life than asking others to find a solution to your problem of leveling ships.

The 'you' was directed towards that guy and generally everyone who calls themselves the 'aces' of GSF, sorry for the confusion on that.

And asking other people to solve an annoyance for me is specifically because I don't want to spend weeks grining up req for ships. Really it was more to point out if people can figure out how to quit midgame and still get stat increases, but not losses, I would prefer they use their knowledge of exploits to do something to make the game a more equal playing field for all.

If everyone was a maxed out all ships player, even with no experience, it would be an interesting game. Or everyone would use bombers. Either way, break something enough and the devs have to fix it.