Galactic Starfighter Stats Records

Drakkolich

fify ok?

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you for your attention to detail.

I actually remember the one game that accounts for the discrepancy between the two match totals. It was a Denon (as mentioned, already a difficult map to pile up points on) where I somehow managed to spawn in a Rycer. Because, you know, after 5000 games apparently I still cannot figure out the basic stuff, like how to select a ship. In a panic, I immediately face-planted into the nearest solid object, and resumed the game in the Mangler.

After that match, I removed the superfluous ships from my bar.

Edited by MaximilianPower

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with the bolded. I've made an effort to NOT be selective...as I've noted before, on JC (for whatever reason) it's notoriously hard to rack up numbers on Denon, and I've certainly been tempted to bail on that map when flying this "damage alt". But I haven't done that. I completely get the frustration of having NOTHING to shoot at, limping towards any enemy just to keep the damage totals afloat. I do agree that without being selective, we aren't going to push much further than where we are now. Maybe a couple thousand points.

As I'm currently going for the #2 spot in the Comet Breaker records, the question of whether to be selective is a good question. If I take all other ships off the bar for the next 88 matches, I would drag my team down more than necessary in many matches.

Even though the Mangler is more versatile, it is still not my first choice in a TDM against 8 Flashfires, for example. For Denon, I usually prefer Sting over Mangler as well. I think it is reasonable to select an appropriate ship for each match while going for the 100-match ship records.

That still Ieaves the question of when to fly the Pike. The Pike is never a good choice in a match, except perhaps to spare a rookie enemy team. So by this line of reasoning, one could have a really good 100 matches in a Pike (though taking a really long time as well).

Gunship - Mangler/Quarrel

Despon - Harbinger - 76130.69 Average Damage per Battle (357 battles)

Our game of leapfrog continues!

You're up, Despon.

Overall - #1 damage

Eddiebrøck - Imperial Entanglements - Jedi Covenant - 75,704.22 damage - 148 games

Gunship - Mangler/Quarrel - #1 damage

Eddiebrøck - Imperial Entanglements - Jedi Covenant - 76,219.22 damage - 147 games

I fully acknowledge that this is much easier for me because of the fewer total games. That said, one poorly-timed DC or really bad match and I'll feel the consequences.

A few entries for the 1000-game category:

Average assists per battle - #1

Zuckerkorn - Imperial Entanglements - Jedi Covenant - 9.85 average assists per battle (1662 games)

Average Damage dealt per battle - #2

Zuckerkorn - Imperial Entanglements - Jedi Covenant - 46,727.54 average damage per battle (1662 games)

Accuracy% - #1

Zuckerkorn - Imperial Entanglements - Jedi Covenant - 59.14% accuracy (1662 games)

I just noticed the 1K games category :D Some of them aren't really impressive, but better than to have empty spots.

Xinthos - Retaliation - The Progenitor - 82.34 Win% (2436 games)

Xinthos - Retaliation - The Progenitor - 4.74 KDR (2436 games)

Xinthos - Retaliation - The Progenitor - 10.14 Average Kills per Battle (2436 games)

Xinthos - Retaliation - The Progenitor - 45781.96 Average Damage Dealt per Battle (2436 games)

Xinthos - Retaliation - The Progenitor - 43.94 Accuracy%(2436 games)

Xinthos - Retaliation - The Progenitor - 7.55 Average Assists per Battle (2436 games)

Finally subbed again, so I never bothered to post these. I definitely can't keep track of them all, but here's what I came up with for now.

Overall win%:

Vexxial-srw - Nova Squadron - The Ebon Hawk - 88.82 win % (188 matches)

Overall Average Kills per Battle:

Vexxial-srw - Nova Squadron - The Ebon Hawk - 11.31 KPB (188 matches)

Overall Average Assists per Battle:

Vexxial-srw - The Jedi Elites - The Bastion - 8.11(227 matches)

Condor win%:

Vexxial-srw - SGS-S1 Condor - Nova Squadron - The Ebon Hawk - 87.71% (171 matches)

Condor KDR:

Vexxial - SGS-S1 Condor - Shadowlands Reconnaissance Wing - The Shadowlands - 5.31 (331 matches)

Condor AKpB:

Vexxial-srw - SGS-S1 Condor - Nova Squadron - The Ebon Hawk - 11.90 (171 matches)

Condor ADpB:

Vexxial-srw - SGS-S1 Condor - Nova Squadron -The Ebon Hawk - 46615.19(171 matches)

Condor Average assists:

Vexxial-srw - SGS-S1 Condor - The Jedi Elites - The Bastion - 7.65 (183 matches)

1000+ matches overall win%:

Vexxial - Shadowlands Reconnaissance Wing -The Shadowlands - 78.62 win% (1160 matches)

Edited by Lavaar

Xi'ao - Jurgoran - Domination - The Shadowlands - 89.21% win (102 matches)

Xi'ao - Jurgoran - Domination - The Shadowlands - 52,526.49 damage per battle (102 matches)

Xi'ao - Jurgoran - Domination - The Shadowlands - 7.42 assists per battle (102 matches)

Xi'ao - Jurgoran - Domination - The Shadowlands - 7.38 KDR (102 matches)

Xi'ao - Jurgoran - Domination - The Shadowlands - 13.76 kills per battle (102 matches)

Xi'ao - Jurgoran - Domination - The Shadowlands - 59.98% accuracy (102 matches)

Xi'ao - Blackbolt - Domination - The Shadowlands - 96.52% win (144 matches)

Xi'ao - Blackbolt - Domination - The Shadowlands - 8.39 kills per battle (144 matches)

Xi'ao - Blackbolt - Domination - The Shadowlands - 6.81 assists per battle (144 matches)

Xi'ao - Blackbolt - Domination - The Shadowlands - 6.26 KDR (144 matches)

Xi'ao - Blackbolt - Domination - The Shadowlands - 35,935.58 damage per battle (144 matches)

Xi'ao - Blackbolt - Domination - The Shadowlands - 33.94% accuracy (144 matches)

Xi'ao - Rycer - Domination - The Shadowlands - 46.98% accuracy (288 matches)

Xi'ao - Rycer - Domination - The Shadowlands - 7.49 assists per battle (288 matches)

Xi'ao - Decimus - Domination - The Shadowlands - 94.35% win (124 matches)

Xi'ao - Decimus - Domination - The Shadowlands - 37,168.25 damage per battle (124 matches)

Xi'ao - Decimus - Domination - The Shadowlands - 6.61 KDR (124 matches)

Xi'ao - Decimus - Domination - The Shadowlands - 9.31 assists per battle (124 matches)

Xi'ao - Decimus - Domination - The Shadowlands - 8.1 kills per battle (124 matches)

Xi'ao - Decimus - Domination - The Shadowlands - 43.44% accuracy (124 matches)

Xi'ao - Legion - Domination - The Shadowlands - 7.88 assists per battle (162 matches)

Xi'ao - Legion - Domination - The Shadowlands - 49.22% accuracy (162 matches)

Xi'ao - Domination - The Shadowlands - 80.38% win (3834 matches)

Xi'ao - Domination - The Shadowlands - 49,602.37 damage per battle (3834 matches)

Xi'ao - Domination - The Shadowlands - 8.95 assists per battle (3834 matches)

Xi'ao - Domination - The Shadowlands - 11.18 kills per battle (3834 matches)

Xi'ao - Domination - The Shadowlands - 48.85% accuracy (3834 matches)

Edited by Fractalsponge

Thanks for all your patience guys I've been incredibly busy this past week and haven't even been able to find time to post.

I've updated everything (I think)

If I missed something please let me know.

Gratz to all the new #1's!

Love the race between Despon and Max, keep up the good work guys!

Ok, so i`ll join this topic

Overall

Etax(Etrii) -No Guild - The Red Eclipse - 8.55 Average Assists per Battle 260 matches

Etax(Etrii) -No Guild - The Red Eclipse - 50617.65 Average Damage Dealt per Battle

260 matches

Etax(Etrii) -No Guild - The Red Eclipse - 50.51 Accuracy%

260 matches

Gunship - Mangler

Etax(Etrii) -No Guild - The Red Eclipse - 8 .84 Average Assists per Battle

198 matches

Etax(Etrii) -No Guild - The Red Eclipse - 11.94 Kills per Battle

198 matches

Edit: fixed overall screenies

Edited by NeverEvar
wrong screenies

Ok, so i`ll join this topic

Overall

Etax(Etrii) -No Guild - The Red Eclipse - 8.55 Average Assists per Battle 260 matches

Etax(Etrii) -No Guild - The Red Eclipse - 50617.65 Average Damage Dealt per Battle

260 matches

Etax(Etrii) -No Guild - The Red Eclipse - 50.51 Accuracy%

260 matches

Gunship - Mangler

Etax(Etrii) -No Guild - The Red Eclipse - 8 .84 Average Assists per Battle

198 matches

Etax(Etrii) -No Guild - The Red Eclipse - 11.94 Kills per Battle

198 matches

Some of the screenshots aren't accurate, I think you gave me the Mangler Screenshot for all your Overall records as well. Let me know when you fix it then I'll put all your records up in one shot. Thanks!

Edit: Thanks for fixing everything records updated :)

Edited by Drakkolich

Edit: I figured it all our the front page now looks normal.

Etrii in one of your links you changed you for a " before a bracket so it tried to use the next 2 entries as a link.

I'm pretty proud of myself for figuring this out to be honest. You guys are teaching me so much about forum stuff.

Edited by Drakkolich

Overall

Aresi (Lai'tish) - The Shadowlands - 85.31 Win% (252 battles)

Aresi (Lai'tish) - The Shadowlands - 6.19 KDR (252 battles)

Scout

Aresi (Lai'tish) - Flashfire - The Shadowlands - 83.74 Win% (203 battles)

Aresi (Lai'tish) - Flashfire - The Shadowlands - 5.53 Avg Assists (203 battles)

Gunship

Lai'tish - Mangler - Domination - The Shadowlands -

90.40 Win% (125 battles)

• 2 weeks later...

Xi'ao - Quell - Domination - The Shadowlands - 95.86% win (121 matches)

Xi'ao - Quell - Domination - The Shadowlands - 5.84 KDR (121 matches)

Xi'ao - Quell - Domination - The Shadowlands - 8.64 average kills per battle (121 matches)

Xi'ao - Quell - Domination - The Shadowlands - 36,275.23 average damage dealt per battle (121 matches)

Xi'ao - Quell - Domination - The Shadowlands - 7.41 average assists per battle (121 matches)

Xi'ao - Quell - Domination - The Shadowlands - 46.55% accuracy (121 matches)

FInally got 100th match on what started as a joke (special mention goes to certain marsupial for support, moral and otherwise)

Clarion:

Anaris - The Red Eclipse - 268.0 KDR (100 games)

Anaris - The Red Eclipse - 43.55% accuracy + (100 games proof)

And small update:

Overall:

Anaris - The Red Eclipse - 15.69 KDR (1464 games)

Quarrel:

Anaris - The Red Eclipse - 20.04 KDR (409 games)

Scouts

Blackbolt/NovaDive

Nadïa (Linuxizer) - NovaDive - The Ebon Hawk - 3.22 k/d ratio (100 battles)

Nadïa (Linuxizer) - NovaDive - The Ebon Hawk - 10.49 kills per battle (100 battles)

Nadïa (Linuxizer) - NovaDive - The Ebon Hawk - 49,823 damage per battle (100 battles)

Nadïa (Linuxizer) - NovaDive - The Ebon Hawk - 40.70% hit/miss (100 battles)

Nadïa (Linuxizer) - NovaDive - The Ebon Hawk - 6.44 assists per battle (100 battles)

• 3 weeks later...

Condor Win%

Vexxial-srw - SGS-S1 Condor - OP Ships LOL - The Harbinger - 90.99win% (111 games)

- http://i.imgur.com/wCODtIu.jpg -

Overall Win% 1000+ games

Vexxial - Shadowlands Reconnaissance Wing - The Shadowlands - 80.53% (1341 games)

- http://i.imgur.com/lsJ09eY.jpg -

Sledgehammer Win%

Vexxial - Sledgehammer - Shadowlands Reconnaissance Wing - The Shadowlands - 100% (100 games)

- http://i.imgur.com/gHKxVHd.jpg -