New Jetpack Armors need better QA.

Reno_Tarshil

Wow, that's a huge disappointment. I was afraid this would be the case, but I thought they couldn't possible mess up something iconic and predictably popular and expensive as this. But I guess thanks for the heads-up. Saves me the disappointment of paying big bucks and finding out for myself. :(

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to do a pass of all the jet packs in the game and try to fix all the borked ones. A lot of cool chest armors for BHs are less cool because they don't have proper working Jetpacks.

Agree! :csw_fett:

+1 Totally agree with OP

For the past few months to a year, jetpack armor has been shrugged off with non-working jetpacks and now the most icon BH's armor makes it way in at last and the jetpack doesnt work...

Seriously!? Her jetpack works 24/7 in the fight against her and against Revan so what logic is behind this?

No logic at all, just the laziness... :(

Edited by Glower

On a more serious note. Why don't you list ALL the chestpieces that don't have working jet packs, list all the abilities they don't work with and shove it on the bug forum (and hell, here as well) and we'll keep it bumped. Not that we should have to make it THAT easy for them but hey, let's be nice.

I won't be playing my Bounty Hunter anytime soon but when i get around to leveling her, I'd like her **** to be working.

On a more serious note. Why don't you list ALL the chestpieces that don't have working jet packs, list all the abilities they don't work with and shove it on the bug forum (and hell, here as well) and we'll keep it bumped. Not that we should have to make it THAT easy for them but hey, let's be nice.

I won't be playing my Bounty Hunter anytime soon but when i get around to leveling her, I'd like her **** to be working.

LeJarC has such a list in progress here.

Because I have a thread in the bug report forums regarding the Rishi Headhunter Chest Jetpack not working correctly that has been active since I had enough rep to wear it. And no response.

After finding out Shae's jetpack doesn't work and considering how half of the jetpacks released seem to be bugged, enough was enough.

+1

I agree. I have wanted this armor ever since launchign swtor back in 2012 and watching the imperial intro cinematic. Now I have it and the jetpack is bugged. Almost makes me consider dressing in my old heartless pursuer again :mad::mad:

As DarthDymond already pointed out, I've been doing just that..

If you've got a chest with jet pack that is not already on that list, or if you see it working different from what I have listed, please holler so I can add, check what or why and correct or add notes if need be.

Would be great to see all the "jetpack" issues fixed.

Would also be great to see an alternate animation for Fusion Missile for BH's not wearing a jetpack / backpack, maybe using the wrist-rocket motion...

As much as it pains me to agree with Max on anything he has point here. It is rather lame when wearing armor that has no jet/rocket pack to then launch a fusion missle from some magical hiding spot in my back. But this is just another graphical glitch among many that have yet to be addressed. Dathomir Shaman's armor is still borked, the headpiece doesn't render at all. That's been a couple months now.

At least they fixed the lag.

Edited by StrangeDais

I bring good news from my Bug report thread.

I hereby acknowledge all jet pack related bugs! We know that those have not been working as expected, and I spoke with the team that handles that, and we are going to prioritize Shae's and Headhunter's jetpacks. After that we'll kind of "go down the list" as we have a chance. For now, though, I have let them know that you folks really want to see them fixed, so we'll see what we can do, starting with the aforementioned two. Right now, we're seeing if we can get it into 3.1 - no promises.

-Tait

Nice - really glad to see this acknowledged as a bug as opposed to a feature they've made the decision to stop supporting or anything like that.

Thanks for sharing the update!

It's not 100% but those two are a priority, so I have a bit of hope and faith they'll get fixed.

It's not 100% but those two are a priority, so I have a bit of hope and faith they'll get fixed.

Well, if they're going to fix Shae's chest, then that might hopefully also fix a couple of others in the process, at least those chests using the same model jet pack. (here's hoping it's a common thing for the model jet pack)

------

This has already been addressed

priceless :D

As much as it pains me to agree with Max on anything he has point here. It is rather lame when wearing armor that has no jet/rocket pack to then launch a fusion missle from some magical hiding spot in my back. But this is just another graphical glitch among many that have yet to be addressed. Dathomir Shaman's armor is still borked, the headpiece doesn't render at all. That's been a couple months now.

Flamethrowers...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.