Nerf marauders ffs they too stronk!!!!!

Lhancelot

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maras are ridiculous, idk what bioware was thinking, you can't kite them because they are so fast and they are tanky as hell because they have some of the best DCDs in the game. Sorcs and powertechs have it tough when it comes to pvp, I hardly see anyone playing them now days.

And buff snipers since their Sniper Rifle should one shot people with a basic attack.

Lol you can't look at it logically like that or half of the abilities would one shot people. Look at master strike. You're literally sticking your lightsaber through someone lol.

I was playing RWZ the other day. A glitch broke out and my team had 8 players while the other team had 4. Seeing the hopelessness, 3/4 in other team dropped out, only leaving one marauder. He massacred all 8 of us with breeze. This is crazy.

I suggest removing marauder next patch. OP class such as mara doesn't have place in modern pvp.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Maras do not need a nerf. Every successful 4x4 group I've been in targets them first. If they have as much ridiculous, omg damage as people say they do, have ranged burst them down. Maras exchange damage capacity (such as it is) for pretty mediocre survivability.

In all seriousness they need something to improve their survivability. In my opinion, I think having the 50% health reduction happen at the beginning of Guided by the Force/Undying Rage would help a little bit.

Remove the health cost our rename it Seppuku, when will people understand the GBTF need to be more like the other ACs Oh****buttons (in cases of Sorcs,Slingers,Guardians add the adjective spamable) :rolleyes: