Is this a joke

omeru

Honestly I think the 7 rockets belong in Plasmatech since plasmatech is struggling massively in the burst department.

Exactly. All the OP issues occurred by the hasty transformation of the trees.

Without 7 missiles - that was in old AP - and Energy burst the spec would inflict the same dmg as old pyro.

I think that

7 missiles should go to Pyro

Energy burst 25% cut

Adrenaline cd reduction to AP

15% periodic DR to AP

Shield cd reduction to Pyro

30% Area DR to Pyro

30% DR when stunned should be a 1st lvl utility.

Edited by Aetideus

Shoulder cannon should have never been added to the game to begin with.

Compare this ability to what other classes got at level 55. Sin port, sorc barrier, electro net, covered escape, roll, saber reflect. Things that helped make the classes more unique and defined. Things that added more thought to facing and playing each of those classes. Fun abilities.

Shoulder cannon. Do damage while CCed. Why would you give the most faceroll class an even more faceroll ability? Especially when powertechs and marauders clearly lack the most team utility in the game.

Honestly I think the 7 rockets belong in Plasmatech since plasmatech is struggling massively in the burst department.

This is what I've suggested as well. But first come the bug fixes to it, then small (please BW SMALL!) changes to abilities to bring it up to par.

On topic: Bringing SC to the GCD will make the ability useless and thrown off the quickbar. Nerfing it to uselessness is not the answer. The only thing that really needs to be done is an extended ICD on SC, and then maybe giving the seven rockets to Plasmatech.

Please stop repeating this, its completely false. The rockets only heal for 5% in PvE and are subject to the base trauma you get for being in PvP combat.

But you forget Expertise... Expertise basicly neutralize trauma.

But on topic.. I would suggest :

Give 7 rockets to Shield Tech,

Give to Pyro a quick ticking DoTs on their rockets similar to Superburn that stack with itself,

Give to AP only 4 rockets, firing one build an absorb shield for x amount (maybe 60% of Static Barrier) not stackable!! That way firing them back to back wouldn,t be useful for AP, they would lose lot of defense for nothing.

Edited by Ryuku-sama

Shoulder cannon should have never been added to the game to begin with.

Compare this ability to what other classes got at level 55. Sin port, sorc barrier, electro net, covered escape, roll, saber reflect. Things that helped make the classes more unique and defined. Things that added more thought to facing and playing each of those classes. Fun abilities.

Shoulder cannon. Do damage while CCed. Why would you give the most faceroll class an even more faceroll ability? Especially when powertechs and marauders clearly lack the most team utility in the game.

• first of all, SC is unique. and it's fitting for a frontline tech user. (this isn't a judgment on the ability, but it certainly fits the lore/uniqueness label)
  • PS, barrier, roll, reflect, and enet have always been significantly more powerful tools UNTIL 3.0 when the ICD was reduced to .5s and the ability was dumped onto the burst spec.
  • anyone using SC offensively while stunned is wasting SC. so you're right, using SC like that is thoughtless. the only intelligent reason to use SC while stunned is to survive (for the heal) or to interrupt a cap. offensively, they are a supplement to GCD abilities. alone, all 7 at once aren't going to do more than take you down to half HP, and you can't even do half that with the current .5s ICD. trying to burst someone with rockets while stunned is stupid.

I'm cool with replacing the ability with something else. I just don't see your rationale here. this whole thread is an overreaction to a problem that can be pretty easily remedied, in a couple of different ways, but all involve a nerf to burst and a buff to survivability for AP and probably a buff to both for plasma.