Thank You Bioware

ZetaZoran

I would like to THANK Bioware for making such a great game. Yes there is plenty that needs to be improved on and its not the WOW killer it was made out to be so many years ago. The thing is it is a very solid game and I know someone will say otherwise but if nothing else SWTOR has a better story than all other MMO's, WOW included. I wanted to put that first because the forums have a lot of negative things to say but I think a lot of times we forget this is a good game overall and BW put a lot of hard work into it. I know if I was a Dev I would avoid the message boards like the plague just because of how negative it can get.

I have other post out there that tells BW stuff they need to fix but I think it is important to give a little positive feedback now and then as well. We have no problem speaking up when something is wrong but I think it is just as important to speak up about what they are doing right as well.

I love when people make threads like this :D

I too would like to take the time to thank BioWare for the game and the expansion, which I loved for many reasons, mostly having to do with Theron Shan and Lana Beniko. But I also still love the older content. I just finished taking a new Agent through Makeb, and the whole spy-vs-spy thing with Szajin was just fantastic.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next, and I hope you guys come back to my area for another cantina soon, because it is so much fun listening to Eric Musco talk about the game.

Yeah I love this game. Subscribed 2 years ago, and won't look back. It's actually saved me a lot of money because it keeps me in the house a few nights a week, rather than having me go out and blow all my money at the bars with my friends haha. Still, this is really the only MMO I could ever really get into. Bioware made a really good game, and it's most definitely a worthy successor to the Knights of the Old Republic games.

Thank you for making a fantastic car that constantly stalls on the highway. It's beautiful to look at and does so many things, and when it drives, boy howdy it's fun. That's all that matters now shaddup and take my moneyyy!! :) :) :) :) :)

Thats what you get for buying a BMW :p:D

For sure, this game is fantastic and huge THANKS to BW. SOR expansion has had me hooked all through December, Immersed in the story and connected with the characters, even a little romance bringing me back continually to see where it would go.

Back to work in January to catch up with sleep :)

Agreed. There are definitely things that need fixing but that's to be expected with a programming monster this size and ok I don't like all of the decisions they make and yes SoR was a bit short...still, with all of that it really is the game I enjoy the most.

Yes, I second the opinion stated in the OP.

I see all the problems in the game as well and many things/bugs/errors and especially the often horrible communication towards the customers annoy me a lot. But I have been here since late beta and I spend a lot of time in the game, so it is obviously something that I enjoy doing and I still have fun. Thanks for that, BW!

Looking forward to great bugfixes, patches and updates in 2015.

Edited by JattaGin

Thank you for making a fantastic car that constantly stalls on the highway. It's beautiful to look at and does so many things, and when it drives, boy howdy it's fun. That's all that matters now shaddup and take my moneyyy!! :) :) :) :) :)

More like "thank you for making a fantastic car that sometimes gets a minor problem and I still have to change oil and parts on sometimes, like all other cars, but it looks really great "

If you don't agree, please list all the other games out there that are completely bug free.

We have no problem speaking up when something is wrong but I think it is just as important to speak up about what they are doing right as well.

I view my monthly sub fee and CC spending as "speaking up" about the good...and I assure you, EA prefers I express my enjoyment that way too.

I would like to THANK Bioware for making such a great game. Yes there is plenty that needs to be improved on and its not the WOW killer it was made out to be so many years ago. The thing is it is a very solid game and I know someone will say otherwise but if nothing else SWTOR has a better story than all other MMO's, WOW included. I wanted to put that first because the forums have a lot of negative things to say but I think a lot of times we forget this is a good game overall and BW put a lot of hard work into it. I know if I was a Dev I would avoid the message boards like the plague just because of how negative it can get.

I have other post out there that tells BW stuff they need to fix but I think it is important to give a little positive feedback now and then as well. We have no problem speaking up when something is wrong but I think it is just as important to speak up about what they are doing right as well.

It would be nice to see more "positive" posts like this :) I totally agree that BioWare has made a very enjoyable product (and yes, there are things that could be improved). I've played a lot of MMORPGs (WoW, LOTRO, STO, CoX, Champions, DDO, TSW, etc etc) and I have found this one to have "raised the bar" over the rest. I still enjoy some of the others, but SWTOR has been my main game since launch and they've kept me coming back for more :)